Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" (31145 Views)

8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / Compilation Of Funny Notes Sent Among "oyibo" "face Me I Face You" Neighbors / Face Me I Face U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Timijo:
donkey years
[b] undecided
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2014
netizenbuzz:

So it is considered fun and acceptable to degrade women? Bravo! I hpoe your sisters and daugjters marry a man like you.

lol... Yours is a hopeless case oo... I'm still wondering what the topic has got to do with degrading women. U need Jesus and fast; but while u're at that, get urself a sound English Comprehension teacher. Trust me, U'll need all that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by pseudonomer: 8:05am On Dec 21, 2014
netizenbuzz:

I was going to laugh at your post until I saw "Reverend Sisters". What is your problem with women on NL? Your lack of respect for the gender makes me wonder whether you were born by a fowl and not a woman. So the only reason a woman can be single at 40 is because she wants to marry a rich man? You guys act like as if you know anything about the female gender whereas you are totally clueless. It's people like you that make women desperate to marry early thereby marrying the wrong person. Get a life pls.

I guess you're still single at 40...

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by misshoree(f): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
now that I have exposed ma secret 2u, will you automatically screen me like Maltina Dance Hall Audition ? grin

Can we still date ? [/i] tongue
cheesy

Yes,we can go on a date grin

Fix the date tongue
The venue

And let me come and help yu spend your money
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2014
misshoree:
cheesy

Fix the date tongue
The venue

And let me come and help yu spend your money
tosyne2much cant treat u well on a date, he is a broke dude sad tongue swap the date with me cos am loaded with (ego kudi owo) cash cheesy
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by mctowel01: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2014
alobam1:
I have laugh tire..I fit into the rich tenant crew..I did not.spend up to 6months for the house before i decided to move away and forget the remaining house rent..My life was choked up.I had no privacy everybody will be like Dollyp Dollyp..And me wey be yahoo boy wey God dey bless na so them dey look me like say i be God..All those girls wan make i Bleep them..me sef Bleep 2 out of them sha..I moved to a better and bigger room and Parlour self contain..I can only be bored at times but you can never ever be bored in a Face me i face you House or an over populated house..A house of commotion indeed
why are you proud to say that you are a yahoo boy. what kind of home training did you receive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by bunmioguns(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Absoj:

Omo ale ni igbo! It works in ways u can't understand.

Have you 4gotten we do meet in the same joint? will be expecting you tonight
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by misshoree(f): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2014
agarawu23:
tosyne2much cant treat u well on a date, he is a broke dude sad tongue swap the date with me cos am loaded with (ego kudi owo) cash cheesy
am comfortable with him

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Jennifer89(f): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2014
some will come to tell one fake story while you are cooking in order to know if you are using Kpomo, beef or chicken to cook.

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by crixlight2(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2014
Funniez:
THE FUNNY OLD MAN. This type of men are always giving u funny gists nd stories, any time u are close to them u always laf ur asss off. Chai face me i face u yard sweet die.
grin grin grin
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by crixlight2(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2014
Jennifer89:
some will come to tell one fake story while you are cooking in order to know if you are using Kpomo, meat or chicken to cook.
... u don do am before cheesy grin shocked
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Jennifer89(f): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2014
u don do am before cheesy grin shocked

no o na dem dey do me. and dem dey shame coz na Chicken i dey always use wink
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by tosyne2much(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2014
agarawu23:
broke for where ? Should I call this snatching or high-jacking.

Tosyne sef use style dey loaded oooo
tongue
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by tosyne2much(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2014
misshoree:
cheesy

Fix the date tongue
The venue

[s]And let me come and help yu spend your money [/s]
we can fix a date buh note that I'm allergic to magarism tongue
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by misshoree(f): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
we can fix a date buh note that I'm allergic to magarism tongue
heheheheh,maga don talk..grin
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by tosyne2much(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2014
misshoree:
heheheheh,maga don talk..grin
ehn ehn grin
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Absoj(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
bunmioguns:

Have you 4gotten we do meet in the same joint? will be expecting you tonight

No be me and u abeg!
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
misshoree:
am comfortable with him
see falling hand sad
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by misshoree(f): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
agarawu23:
see falling hand sad
cheesy
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Akinrogun(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
misshoree:
am comfortable with him

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by HenCq15: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
HenCq15:
see ur life sad
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by spicy244(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
LMAO..... But sincerely all these tinx doesn't happen in face me I face u alone. Even flats, u will see dem, Mama Lagbaja dis one wey u wan cut our nose..... Na efo riro u dey prepare oooo. Small time she will just pay you August visit and tell u I will taste it ooo.

God should just help us in dis our obodo Nigeria
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
spicy244:
LMAO..... But sincerely all these tinx doesn't happen in face me I face u alone. Even flats, u will see dem, Mama Lagbaja dis one wey u wan cut our nose..... Na efo riro u dey prepare oooo. Small time she will just pay you August visit and tell u I will taste it ooo.

God should just help us in dis our obodo Nigeria
movie in fmfu is more interesting dan movies in flat
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Trendytessy(f): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
ritababe:
THE PARTY RIDERS

U wont even hear word, they will use music(noise) to frustrate your life.

Instead of playing cool naija song, they will clock with osadebe

LWKM....

@op u are so on point

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by bunmioguns(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Absoj:
No be me and u abeg!

WHy you dey deny this now

I dey vex for you

no come our joint again

If I see you ehn

I go cut your joystick
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Lasveg(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
nothing is more depressing than the muddle-headed maniac who always blast out house-shaking music, as if he won't undrstand what the music is saying if he plays the music at moderate volume... some nigerians and there mentality, this doesn't happen in the US where i attended my college.
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Malawian(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2014
THE GUY WHO FVKS ALL THE GIRLS IN THE COMPOUND. GUILTY. - DURING MY UNIVERSITY DAYS grin grin

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by sekzy99(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2014
agarawu23:
if I hear undecided maybe na drm u dey drm
am serious. Everybody mind dre biz here
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by aspirebig: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
agarawu23:
hahaha cheesy I just remember back then wen I once lived in a face me I face u compound

modified : aspirebig really completed my list so he shows he truely live a face me I face u compound so here his is comments :

I will add the following: 1. Wicked Landlord'...
The landlord is the owner of the house,he
packed erosion sand from gutters during the
rainy season and keep them.little by little,he
will pack one tipper of sand,call a local
bricklayer and erect another one room beside
your room.

This type of landlords are uneducated but they
know the expiring date of all tenants rent off
heart.
The landlord is the only peron that has a
car,which uses only on sundays to go to
church...if you want to know such a
landlord,go to N10 Anuoluwapo street,off
Bamako by hotel bus stop, near Omole,Lagos.
The landlord wicked,no be small,he is a white
garment man.He uses jazz on his tenants too.
They only day he laughs is the day you pay his
rent. He will charge for water,govt water
oooo,he didn't have a well nor borehole,he
charges easch teanat for nepa bill
monthly,when he collects the money,he can
make like 500percent gain on the bill monthly.
He doesn't pay nepa bills.

2.The night crawlers,these set of tenants go for
night parties,friday nights,clubs,then come
back by 1am or 2am and start calling you on
phone to open the door for him.

The borrower,some tenants borrow a lot and
never pay back as at when they promise.

3.The haters,these are the kind of tenants that
will hate you just because you are
prospering ..that is your offence,nothing else.

4.The Teachers,the type of tenant maybe the
most educated one in the compound and he is
actually teaching @ a high sch nearby,so he is
now a teacher that teaches the landlord
children and other children free at his spare
time.

5.The wicked landlady,she sells @ the front of
the house,if you like use N1000 note to buy
just N100 thing from her,always she never
have change except if you finish the money in
her shop and her things are normally very
expensive.
And if you she knows that you are buying
things that she is selling from another
source,immediately you are her enemy,the
next morning when you greet her,she won't
answer neither will the husband. Refer to the
address in point 1 for more verifications.

6. Unmarried landlord daughters,these ones
are seeing themselves as god,because their
father build house in Lagos,so u are a nobody..
They will hate you when you have female
visitors,even their mother will hate you too for
leaving her daughters and bringing in friends
from outside.

7. The music player: some tenants are dj in
their one room apartment,they play from old
sch to new sch,once they are around,they
increase their volume to the highest.

8.The guest room occupants: This type of
room,u don't really know the actually person
that rent it. You will hear that Tony is the main
person that rent the room but he has moved
to Ajah now and the house is @ ikeja,then you
will be Tony's cousins,his younger
brothers,sisters,friends,village people,even
those coming to the city for the first time uses
the place as their initial house before getting
their own house.

9. The jobless group: they are always
@home,checking who went out and who did
not,who cooked and who did not,they will tell
u the dates that nepa came visiting to collect
their bills from Jan to Dec.

10. The peacemaker: usually the oldest tenant
in the compound,he is very loyal to the
landlord and if there is no landlord in the
house,he is the 'caretaker'..he likes making
peace..he may have spent 30 to 35yrs in the
compound. He will tell u proudly that he has
been living there since 1978... When the whole
place was still a bush.

11.The prayer man: this guy is always waking
up around 12midnight to pray,he is always
minding his business.

13.The drunkard; this guy normally was an
okada rider before Fashola ban bike,or he was
laid off in the factory,or he works in a
construction company and no more work or
money,now he drinks to be happy. He is owing
the landlord 6months rent.

14.The nurse: she works in a private or public
hospital in town,now she is a medical
consultant in the neighbourhood,giving
prescriptions,injections,treating sick
people,administering drips,etc...

15. The late night cook: the set of tenants
always come back late and will be cooking
when every one else is sleeping,disturbing
others with noise and generates heat in the
whole building..

16.The Light tappers,this tenant refused to pay
his nepa bill and had his nepa light cut off
from the connection source,the guy will get an
electrician,enter inside the ceiling and
reconnects the nepa quietly,he will stop
putting on his light or play music,but will be
using fan,electric kettle,fridge,charge
phone.etc..till he will be caught.

17.The NFA team: the set of tenants have 'No
Future Ambition' they are contented with level
of achievement and their lifesyle. They will tell
you that some people are still in the
village,under the bridge and they are doing
better. They dress on their best clothes on
sundays and buy enough drinks on the
table,they are very happy with their condition.
No plan of buying land,building house or
moving out,they move out by force. They
usually have plenty childern and wife say like 6
to 9 of them inside the 10 by 12 room.

18.The sports analysts: they are die hard fans
of d diff clubs in italian seria a,EPL
clubs ,spanish la liga. They will tell u all the
news about Man U,Man
City,Chelsea,liverpool,Barca,Real Madrid etc...

In fact,poverty and illiteracy are very bad.
Many people here in Nigeria are just existing
but not living the good life @ all. Is a pity!...
Who no go,no go know ooohh.

Those days of little beginning,thank God for today. We done jump face me I slap u pass for life...

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Join4corners(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Nice analyz.....na true bro.

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by peace0813(f): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
ellechrystal:
Hohoho. The ones who will b jealous of u. Competing up and down with u.
Gossiping u d whole compound. Going around asking if u talk about her . So jealous tat she isn't free with u anymore. Sometimes she can't even greet u. N this is someone u were good friends with o.
They den look 4 evil names to tag u so others will join her camp in hating u... lool

Are you here?
That's what am experiencing now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) / Just For Fun: English Vs Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.