Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization (27324 Views)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Photos: PDP Presidential Campaign Organization / House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by bamidele029: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nice one, Amaechi will deal with PDP

4 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by ammyluv2002(f): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
At all at all na hin bad pass grin
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
The choice of Ameachi is making some people sweat already..Ride on our amiable Governor. You have proven not to be a pushover... Change is all we want..

5 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by chimerase2: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
*observing proceedings from ukwu udara*

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by PassingShot(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Very matured press release.

It's devoid of name calling and mudslinging unlike that of the PDP who advised issues-based campaign but have not been able to come up with anything close to that advice.

I guess they're too jolted by the smoothness of how events have been unfolding in APC, a party that earned their attack dog the unenviable title of Bastard.

GMB/Osinbajo for Change

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Atouke: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Rivers money sponsors apc

9 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by mkoabiola: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Some ppu don't knw hw politics is being played
Accepting d appointmnt doesn't mean he is a slave or he has been dumped.
Politics is nt alwys 1 + 1

5 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by kachnov(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
its obvious they are still milking the mofo,every one is being owed in Rivers state ,from contractors,corpers, doctors, teachers etc.
I hope he returns to his senses real soon,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by fydence: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
sademola:
His influence in the party seem to be immense can't be ignored.
his financial 'influence' to the campaign...if I needed his money for my campaign I wld nt only put him as my DG for campaigns I'll make him my personal driver too...ooops he already is...hehee..nice move APC

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by tonychristopher: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
THIS IS WHAT WE SAY IN MADRID

AMAECHI MON GRINGO CE FINITO ALA POLITICO

MEANING

AMAECHI MY MAN, YOUR FINISHED POLITICALLY

FROM A CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF A STATE TO A DG. THAT IS GLORIFIED ERRAND BOY

THE ANNOYING THING IS THAT HE BEARS CHIBUIKE AMAECHI...AN IGBO NAME

NOW RUN TO YOUR CAMPAIGN GROUND AMAECHI

4 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Usman212s: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
•Failure does not deserve continuity.
•Insurgency does not deserve continuity.
•Kidnapping does not deserve continuity.
•Oil theft does not deserve continuity.
•ASUU, ASUP, COESU strike does not deserve continuity.
•Pardoning convicted criminals does not deserve continuity.
•NASS mess does not deserve continuity.
•Subsidy scam does not deserve continuity.
Vote for change!
Vote Buhari/Osinbaju 2015.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by perez019(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Amaechi is loud enough and sure deserves d position.

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by brightballer(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
tonychristopher:
THIS IS WHAT WE SAY IN MADRID

AMAECHI MON GRINGO CE FINITO ALA POLITICO

MEANING

AMAECHI MY MAN, YOUR FINISHED POLITICALLY

FROM A CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF A STATE TO A DG. THAT IS GLORIFIED ERRAND BOY

THE ANNOYING THING IS THAT HE BEARS CHIBUIKE AMAECHI...AN IGBO NAME

NOW RUN TO YOUR CAMPAIGN GROUND AMAECHI
#dumblydumb

6 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by gregg2: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=15pt]Some people are born fooolish. Despite all the billions spent to finance APC?

Of what use is a campaign DG to the people of Rivers state? [/size]

5 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by kennypoka2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Great.. He is probably the best man for the job...
Apc- bringing the change we have all being longing for...

Sai buhari 2015

7 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Humblegoodman(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
eeyyaa, i pity brother Amaechi so much. after using 19billion naira Rivers money to fund Buhari's campaign and service Tinubu's private jet, he was not given the VP slot. the only position he could accept is the position where he will talk and talk until he starts having headache. eeyya, sory Amaechi, you have been really used and dumped. just make sure you return our 19billion naira you stole from us. if not you will run mad b4 the presidential election next year. i go tell you say i be kalabari man. mumu Governor.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by PassingShot(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Usman212s:
•Failure does not deserve continuity.
•Insurgency does not deserve continuity.
•Kidnapping does not deserve continuity.
•Oil theft does not deserve continuity.
•ASUU, ASUP, COESU strike does not deserve continuity.
•Pardoning convicted criminals does not deserve continuity.
•NASS mess does not deserve continuity.
•Subsidy scam does not deserve continuity.
Vote for change!
Vote Buhari/Osinbaju 2015.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Will there be any governance in River State between now and may next year?

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Olusanya333(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Z
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
They are just insulting this man no be small. Not even party chairman that has small influence, but DG of CAMPAIGN train! Oga driver, you have just been served for the umpteenth time. Your maga no dey stop? The same folks saying this development is laudable, will still use it to boast of how they used you in their game of chess. Maga just dey pay dey go.

If they didn't think you worthy enough to at least use u to capture SS votes, then you are finished. You and Rochas are loners who will soon be discarded once the milk runs dry. Northern Nigeria milking Nigeria since 1914 B.C.

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by maclatunji: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
pendy79:
There is a role for everybody in the APC, welcome our incoming Secretary to the Federal Government .

The sacrifice N nationalistic tendencies of each and every leader in the APC is worthy of commendation and will forever be remembered in the annals of our country.

From Tinubu to Amaechi to Atiku to Kwankwaso to okorocha to the unsung heroes like udoedeghe in Akwa Ibom, the candidates who stepped down for gemade, tambuwal, ortom in Benue, and many others, the party and history will forever be fair on you.

The race to get PDP out of the centre isn't a mere walk in the park, it takes sacrifice and commitment to the course and one feel so happy the way things are falling in place without any cry of disappointment.

Long live the progressives, this party has really shown what it takes to be a political party.

You must be a card-carrying APC member and a senior one too. tongue cheesy
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Igwe9(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is nonsense, has he not been used enough?

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by boujaye: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:
This is very good and commendable.

I like the way tempting 'problems' are being mitigated in the APC.

If Amaechi truly accepted this role, that means he bears no grudges against the party or its leaders and has looked beyond personal benefit to the larger picture of the collective good of the party and Nigerians.

APC truly impressing me by their every action

God bless Nigeria

what is good and commendable about it? They took the flesh and gave him "pomo" upon all his swags? no respect sir. APC campaign DG is only meant for touts, which they assumes fits him. meaning he is a ... in OBJ voice i just dey laff. cool

5 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by holatin(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
what can I say wao.

buhari for President

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Iceathome(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
why not Fashola or Kwakwanso as DG, it has prove what most intelligent people think about APC/Amaechi's oil money....we are watching from black & white TV
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by lilmax(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
chymystique:
Chai! After all the whole gra gra for VP slot, na this post dem one use compensate you for now Mr. Rotimi cheesy cheesy .. Indeed empty vessels make the loudest noise.. Good luck to him oo in his servantship to APC grin
but why na? Why this injustice grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by theV0ice: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
boujaye:

what is good and commendable about it? They took the flesh and gave him "pomo" upon all his swags? no respect sir. APC campaign DG is only meant for touts, which they assumes fits him. meaning he is a ... in OBJ voice i just dey laff. cool

You actually assume people get into elective office for personal aggrandizement? You need to get more mature about it my friend. Amaechi accepted because of the bigger picture even though folks like you expected him to throw tantrums. Try and see it

It's obvious the bigger picture is leading APC. try and get upgraded

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Chibokgame: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Rivers people.
Your moneys is indeed working .
More loans for unending on-going projects.

Some will say Congrate.
But what is my own.

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by ochejoseph(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Following his massive display in the dollar rain that took place during the APC Presidential primaries which saw him splashing  out a massive $10,000 per delegate !
The All progressive congress has once again called on their ATM machine (aka the fly that follows the corpse to the grave) to lead the campaign of the perpetually unelectable veteran of Nigerian Presidential elections his excellency Baba GMB!

Whether the prodigal son has agreed to further loot the state for a course that Nigerians have rejected on three occasions remain to be seen !

Nigerians and indeed the good people of rivers state will continue to hope that the remaining balance in the state treasury will be channelled towards solving the myriad of challenges that confronts the garden city 

May common sense prevail

7 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by nigerianvenom(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kenai:
Wow! Congratulations to Amaechi, the DRIVER-GENERAL of APC kabukabu.

Started from the bottom...

Now we're here!

the down fall of ameachi is so disgraceful in nature

grin

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kenai:
Wow! Congratulations to Amaechi, the DRIVER-GENERAL of APC kabukabu.

Started from the bottom...

Now we're here!

grin

In whiz kalifa's voice, Amaechi be like "I used to not be allowed in the vehicle, but now I am tha driver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 / Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.