Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization (27329 Views)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Photos: PDP Presidential Campaign Organization / House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You are the one with Low Mentality! What about those Northern governors supporting jonathan? What do you call them? Traitors as well? Clannish hypocrite! Smh!

I guess U are pained , but that's the truth.
Hausa/ Fulani+ Their yoruba counterpart will always play born to rule.
History has it all.
Time will tell quote me later .........

Trust me he will regret all these bullshit......
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by quinnboy: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
gregg2:
[size=15pt]Some people are born fooolish. Despite all the billions spent to finance APC?

Of what use is a campaign DG to the people of Rivers state? [/size]
wait till the election is won then you'll know.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
doctokwus:

Buhari wins by my own projections.
Ogun
Osun
Lag
Oyo
Ekiti
Nassa
Adamawa
Taraba
Kad
Kats
Zamfara
Gombe
Niger
Kano
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Borno
Sokoto
Kwara
Bauchi.
That's 21states compared to 15 +abuja for gej.
By tally too I project it 25m buhari to about 19m gej.
D only reason ss,particularly rivers looks "stubborn" is because of d singular effort of amaechi who refused to allow a non electd first lady dictate affairs in his domain and wen d president tried using his power,he also proved to him dat once u don't av what it takes to lead,u don't av it.
Reverse d scenarios,amaechi a president and gej d gov of rivers state,trust me gej wud av bn a goner long ago.
So ur premise doesn't hold water,it takes a crafty and adept politician to prove that d right buttons can evn turn ur family member against u.

See Mumulity...........
Foolishness @ its peak............

Get ready to die come february 14, 2015.
For your mind abi?

While not add the remaining 15 states plus Niger Republic, Benin Republic and Cameroun.

A full blown Sycophant indeed.

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by chrysso83(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
So that he can bank roll the election. When will these Rivers governors begin to learn? OBJ and Buhari using them since 2007.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by aresa: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
boujaye:

what is good and commendable about it? They took the flesh and gave him "pomo" upon all his swags? no respect sir. APC campaign DG is only meant for touts, which they assumes fits him. meaning he is a ... in OBJ voice i just dey laff. cool

Why not just go ahead and tell us that Amechi told you he asked for VP position.

You people and your misguided and unrestrained ignorance and market women gists... grin

You should be more concerned about hard hitting Amaechi and staunchly anti oponu GEJ and Aso Rock dullard strategizing and directing GMB2015's campaign.. I really do feel sorry for the oponu GEJgrin

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Bensonking: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Tintinix: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
doctokwus:
All those trying to beef amaechi don't even realise dt dey are looking at likely d most influential politician in d next dispensation, if eventually buhari wins. Apart from compensating him wt an important post like d SGF or a lucrative ministerial portfolio, wt buhari's presidency and his contributions to it,he wud virtually b allowed to determine who becomes what in d ss.
When coupled wt his background and experience in d politics of nig,even tinubu's influence wud pale compared to what amaechi wud dictate in d ss region.I doubt if even d vp to b,osinbanjo can become as powerful as amaechi. I only pity d tompolos,wikes,seriason Dickson's of d ss. I see majority of dese pple, as is typical of nigerian politicians, changing allegiances to d APC after d hurricane hits dem.

What happened to compensating him now? After embarrassing himself and Rivers people over the past 3 years!
important post kor lucrative ministerial portfolio ni.

Meanwhile civil servants should just brace up to pay for Buhari's election, the shame continue!
Projects are all dead.

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by inimes(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
When those who are selfish and self-centered speak,they are easily known. People who have no idea concerning politics are the ones who talk senselessly. Who told you that Governor Amaechi was desperate about becoming APC's vice presidential candidate? Look,you do not know the Rivers State Governor. He is not a greedy and self-centered man. He is a very liberal and pragmatic man. He is a man who believes in and submits to the Will of God in whatever he aspires to be. We know how he became a Governor in 2007. So,he is a man who does not fight for what God has not approved for him. Many Nigerians,including I,love him for his outspokenness and objectivity. You may hate him because he is not on the side of the failing Federal Government of President Jonathan,but your hate will have no effect on him. Amaechi is already a blessed and fulfilled man. I congratulate him as he takes up the task of telling Nigerians what they need to know about the APC,General Muhammadu Buhari/his Vice, the PDP and GEJ/Sambo. Congratulations,Your Excellency.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Akpan107(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
koboko69:
It is only a fool that will see both choices of APC and would still foolishly vote for PDP. This is a clear signal that APC is going to blow what i call hurricane CHANGE. Rotimi, We reasonable Niger Deltans are solidly behind you. Next Secretary to the Federal Government or Petroleum minister cool

votes secured in the North, secured in the SW, and SS grin. I dont know of the majority that blindly support Mr Clueless. Quite a number of them are still reasonable, like berem, cleverly et all cool
80% of South Westerners will vote for GEJ, while 99% of South Southerners will vote for him too. GEJ will score 99.99% votes in South East, and win a good number of States in the North Such as:
Nasarawa
Benue
Kogi
Plateau
Taraba
Kwara

Buhari has never won an Election in his home State due to the Serial loser nature he exhibit.

Atleast, GEJ will win 50% votes from these states:
Katsina
Niger
Adamawa
Kaduna

and he will secure his 25% votes in the rest of the state using the power of the Presidency.

GEJ will be decleared the winner of the election on 2015-2-15

and God will protect the masses from the Dog and baboom will be soaked in Blood.

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Rizstar: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Risky choice
If I were Amechi, I will use this opportunity to deal with APC. I will sabotage everything.

4 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Rizstar:
Risky choice
If I were Amechi, I will use this opportunity to deal with APC. I will sabotage everything.
very very risky I tell ya! Ameachi can not stand in south south or south east n campaign for Buhari, I'm sure they want him dead after eatin his money.

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by gaph38: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
For the people calling Amaechi names and asking for his head, this is my question for you:

1. Who is more relevant between SSG and VP of Nigeria?

2. Is it possible for a VP to resign and become SSG?

Amaechi did his calculation well.

Amaechi will prefer SSG to VP

If you think that I am right, pls give me likes.

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Malawian(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
THIS IS WHAT YORUBAS TERM "O BELEJAYON" grin grin

I MEAN, FRYING FISH WEY YOU NO GO FOLLOW CHOP. grin grin grin
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by keemness(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
mekula:

In whiz kalifa's voice, Amaechi be like "I used to not be allowed in the vehicle, but now I am tha driver.

Nah, rather in dj kaheed 's voice...he is loyal, he is smart, we appreciatr that..he should our trust and use it for no reason.....lol

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Forwetinnah: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kenai:
Wow! Congratulations to Amaechi, the DRIVER-GENERAL of APC kabukabu.

Started from the bottom...

Now we're here!

grin

gringringringringrin

*my tummy aches**
From driver to DG campaign...commendable progress indeed grin
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by M4gunners: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
harde2lah:
Amaechi was not betrayed by APC and I'm quite sure he doesn't feel betrayed. But saTANoids cannot but cry more than the bereaved.
Ok we don hia . better we say he was used and dump maybe this we be better.

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Forwetinnah: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
ochejoseph:
Following his massive display in the dollar rain that took place during the APC Presidential primaries which saw him splashing  out a massive $10,000 per delegate !
The All progressive congress has once again called on their ATM machine (aka the fly that follows the corpse to the grave) to lead the campaign of the perpetually unelectable veteran of Nigerian Presidential elections his excellency Baba GMB!

Whether the prodigal son has agreed to further loot the state for a course that Nigerians have rejected on three occasions remain to be seen !

Nigerians and indeed the good people of rivers state will continue to hope that the remaining balance in the state treasury will be channelled towards solving the myriad of challenges that confronts the garden city 

May common sense prevail

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Yet some brainwashed people are saying he never wanted the VP position.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by doctokwus: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kassidy4luv:

See Mumulity...........
Foolishness @ its peak............

Get ready to die come february 14, 2015.
For your mind abi?

While not add the remaining 15 states plus Niger Republic, Benin Republic and Cameroun.

A full blown Sycophant indeed.
I became a sycophant wen I cudnt live wt 4more yrs of mismanagement, killings and cluelessness.Besides I can't live anoda 4yrs of a barely literate lady in d name of first Ladyship going beyond her boundaries daily. Buhari may not solve all,but d ability to b able to change a sitting govt democratically wud signal a watershed in nig development.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by okiezman(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
koboko69:
It is only a fool that will see both choices of APC and would still foolishly vote for PDP. This is a clear signal that APC is going to blow what i call hurricane CHANGE. Rotimi, We reasonable Niger Deltans are solidly behind you. Next Secretary to the Federal Government or Petroleum minister cool

votes secured in the North, secured in the SW, and SS grin. I dont know of the majority that blindly support Mr Clueless. Quite a number of them are still reasonable, like berem, cleverly et all cool

Which niger delta? Your on your own alone oo

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Dalastd123: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bennyberry:
APC get sense sha..chaii..great planning.
one tin is sure,2015 election would be the 1st election ever experienced in this country others were just mere formalities...and it would reincarnate and nurture our already dead democracy.

#it either there would be no country called nigeria or there would be a better nigeria after 2015
bros use ur brain na. Just because tins don't go ur way does not mean dere will be no Nigeria. U are not a sportsman at all. Besides do u tink dat wen it stats u cn still drink origin and eat isiewu?
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Adminisher: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Akpan107:
80% of South Westerners will vote for GEJ, while 99% of South Southerners will vote for him too. GEJ will score 99.99% votes in South East, and win a good number of States in the North Such as:
Nasarawa
Benue
Kogi
Plateau
Taraba
Kwara

Buhari has never won an Election in his home State due to the Serial loser nature he exhibit.

Atleast, GEJ will win 50% votes from these states:
Katsina
Niger
Adamawa
Kaduna

and he will secure his 25% votes in the rest of the state using the power of the Presidency.

GEJ will be decleared the winner of the election on 2015-2-15

and God will protect the masses from the Dog and baboom will be soaked in Blood.

You are deceiving yourself,

BUHARI - NE, NC, NW, SW, parts of SS
JONATHAN - SE, parts of Middle belt, parts of SS.

The two largest states in Nigeria are Kano and Lagos.

The northerner (Christian or Muslim) will never vote for Jonathan.
The Northern CAN has already made that clear. The entire PDP in the north are just there to defend their positions.
Tell me why a northerner should vote for Jonathan... just one reason that you can defend?

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Larriekay: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
olabukola:
You guys think one way at times. Why has Amaechi silent since after the primaries? From the look of things it seems he contested the VP with Osinbajo since he was always mentioned when ever the VP slot is mentioned. If he is happy about the out come he should have congratulated the Prof. but he remained adamant since then. APC might just have handed a position to some one who will crash all their effort thus far. I pray it doesn't happen.
has Fashola n oshiomole congratulated him? Why do u guys single out Amechi?

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Bennyberry(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dalastd123:
bros use ur brain na. Just because tins don't go ur way does not mean dere will be no Nigeria. U are not a sportsman at all. Besides do u tink dat wen it stats u cn still drink origin and eat isiewu?
here u go insulting without fully understanding..i meant that it either theris no country or a better country after 2015..to illustrate the fact that nigeria must get better after 2015 or may never get better...am nt an advocate of crisis or division...nd i believe nigeria is one indivisable country..so b4 u conclude nd abuse people's comments take tym nd evaluate frm both axis
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Locapito(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
koboko69:

Amechi for Niger Delta Minister or Defence Minister, so that those thugs breeders and guns runners like wike, tompolo, asari dokubo, obanikoro, etc will be kept inside kirikiri.

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
M4gunners:
Ok we don hia . better we say he was used and dump maybe this we be better.
He wasn't used neither was he dumped. Politics is a game of number. Ameachi will not even be able to win rivers state for APC. So, why not give reasons why he should have been given the ticket. He will play a very key role in buhari's govt same with fashola. Two many good candidates were available for that position but ameachi would not be able to bring the desired nos of votes to displace pdp. SE and SS are already locked down for gej. Amaechi suppporters in these region are in the minority.
Stop being sentimental and ethnocentric. Look at the big picture and be open minded.

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Toktee(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kassidy4luv:
Amaechi is Daft?

Very gullible , damn.
An Hausa/ Fulani Man cannot do what Amaechi did to GEJ to his fellow Northerner?

That is why the North will continue to threathen other geopolitical zones with their Born to rule Mentality.

I pity Amaechi?

Will he go to Delta State, Akwa Ibom, Cross rivers , Bayelsa state and ask people to Vote/ support APC?

Low Mentality Indeed.......
No,pity yourself young man,AMEACHI never said vp slot is do or die affairs,you illiterates here kept on claiming how much ameachi spent for apc just cos of vp slot,and nw the story is that the apc need AMEACHIS MONEY.
If i may ask,is AMEACHI richer than atiku,rochas,tinubu,fashola etc,and what did he spent the money for in apc?

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Kedro(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari is very popular on here, unfortunately I don't see him winning.you can only quote me after the election. sad
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Olatad: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
I am impressed with these politicians in apc for there matured handling of situatns that would have torned them apart.My message to you is that dont doubt the sincerity of most nigerians for change come 2015.God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Toktee(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Collynzo9:

Absolute trash.
1. Buhari isn't going to win the elections
2. Even if he wins, this isn't the military era where one man could be allowed to determine who becomes what in a region, Amaechi isn't a military man either.
3. The south south, especially Rivers state has some of the most stubborn people you will ever meet, so that follow follow mentality Tinubu is supposedly benefitting from cannot work there, not with Amaechi.
None of what you wrote above is going to happen.
And if he wins,what will u do,hang urself?
Start preparing a rope now cos u ar in 4 a suprised.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Akpan107(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Adminisher:

You are deceiving yourself,

BUHARI - NE, NC, NW, SW, parts of SS
JONATHAN - SE, parts of Middle belt, parts of SS.

The two largest states in Nigeria are Kano and Lagos.

The northerner (Christian or Muslim) will never vote for Jonathan.
The Northern CAN has already made that clear. The entire PDP in the north are just there to defend their positions.
Tell me why a northerner should vote for Jonathan... just one reason that you can defend?
We shall see who is decieving who. Buhari will never be Nigeria President again. We all know that. He can never win Lagos. But lets not ague soo much, the Election is around the Corner.
Northern Christians will reject him again assual...
Buhari is just wasting his time, i just pity his vp for allowing himself to be among the league of serial loser.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
koboko69:

your stupidity knows no bond, you called people foolish because they did not support your own idea or opinion right? you are a fat fool.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by olabukola: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Larriekay:
has Fashola n oshiomole congratulated him? Why do u guys single out Amechi?
Fashola stand no chance due to Muslim Muslim ticket, Oshimole too is a serving Gov so he is not that keen, people just mention his name should in case. Amaechi is at the forefront so if he lose out or step down for an unknown Prof he should at least congratulate him. Maybe he will later anyway, its never late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) / 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign / How Jandor Fell Out With PDP Governors, Party Elders In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.