Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

A Grandma's Love *pic* - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Grandma's Love *pic* (17143 Views)

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by manny4life(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
dabriggs:

I wanted to ask this but had to be sure someone had not.

Nairaland is ''the web'', but Facebook, Instagram, etc. are not?

You got jokes... But I don't think they meant in the same context. NL has some crazies who are high on cheap crack, they mock just about anyone. I understand their point. It would have been better on FB or Instagram but def not NL
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by manny4life(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
@OP,

Don't mind them haterz o, if you want to share the pic, it's your prerogative... Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by ALAYORMII: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
You're fortunate to have a grandmum who you love eachother this much.
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by SAMBARRY: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abeg stop spreading your nastiness every where you go undecided

so he cannot be proud of his family again. Please get a grip joor. Why you angry with the whole world. Are you sure you are ok

op this is cool jare.ignore the little nuisance. That's how she goes around with her lousiness and lack of self control. I love the family picture and the way he hugged his grandma. Can't you do a drawing or frame for it . It'll be cool

thanks for sharing. You really made me remember my grandma.i wish she was still alive. I wish I had the opportunity to hug her like this before she died smiley

The only memory I have of her is the shoe rack she bought for me and her picture frame in my sitting room. Abeg hug and snap as many pictures as you can and flaunt it because tomorrow they'll all be history and memories. Don't let any foul spirited person ruin your good times with your loved ones joor
itstpia8:

why?

I don't know you my dear.

why do you need to share pictures of your relatives with strangers on the web?

what happened to facebook, instagram, etc?

congrats o, but you should learn to stop exposing your family in this manner.

unless sha, maybe the people pictured are not really your family?

3 Likes

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Blackchampion:
Ur Buhari is more frustrated dan ur monicker.

Sai Buhari undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
manny4life:

You got jokes... But I don't think they meant in the same context. NL has some crazies who are high on cheap crack, they mock just about anyone. I understand their point. It would have been better on FB or Instagram but def not NL

This is no joke and I was not trying to be funny.

I do not see anything worth insulting in that photo. Why hide a good thing because a few people are crazy? I see a young man who shows respect and other lovely emotions to his grand mother. A value most young men lack today.

There has never been anything in this world that did not have a negative comment. Even the water we drink can become intoxicating. For those who see the positive out of it, good. If someone decides to see only negatives out of it, then fine. It is their right to use their gift of thought and freewill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by naijaobi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
the small boy or small girl that asked her to take the pix down but rather upload on fbk etc is so naive and archaic.
Why not ask her to close the thread because it's of no use. maybe those people uploading their wedding pix etc are fools. muturu congo

1 Like

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by itstpia8: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
dabriggs:

I wanted to ask this but had to be sure someone had not.

Nairaland is ''the web'', but Facebook, Instagram, etc. are not?

maybe you should ask the site admin to create "follower pages" as obtains with the latter?

We are discussing levels of exposure here, if fb and insg have say 10, then nl has 500.

in any case, its highly likely the op is not telling the real reason why he is posting these pictures of his alleged family.
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Blackchampion(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
frustratedman:

Sai Buhari undecided
The name "Buhari" has bin added to d updated Webster's dictionary. It means "Failure"
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by femi4: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
bebe2:
I thought I share this pics with fellow nairalanders.

Below is a picture of my mum and her first grand child who lives in the states.

They haven't seen each other for 7yrs.

#missingmymum sad

Singing ****I m in luv with my Bebe****
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Allsmyles(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Z it my fone or wt?cnt find any pic nd I rily wan2 c it oh.......oh, I c. Some haters made her remove it. Wetin una go come tell pple wey dy post dia weddn pix?...na wa. #BadbelleIsAllowed

1 Like

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Blackchampion:
The name "Buhari" has bin added to d updated Webster's dictionary. It means "Failure"

Sai Buhari grin

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by yehmi01(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
itstpia8:

why?

Wait a min. Did you read your comment before you said all that you said.

So from your comment she can post on Facebook and instagram but not on NL because NL is on the web and Facebook and instagram is where, in the Cooller?

Nigerian and the way they think sha.

If no be say I take my koboko go sambisa forest take flog BH, I for use am flog that your empty head. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by SAMBARRY: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Stewpeeeeddd untrained girl angry
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by bebe2(f): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Take it down! Its inappropriate.. You're exposing your family on tHe internet and you posted earlier "her first grand
child who lives in the states"

[/b]Publicity stunt[b]

I make no apologies.

I used states becos they haven't seen each other for 7yrs. Hence the emotional embrace.

1 Like

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by rexoluj(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
bebe2:
I thought I share this pics with fellow nairalanders.

Below is a picture of my mum and her first grand child who lives in the states.

They haven't seen each other for 7yrs.

#missingmymum sad

Bebe2 dear... Kindly upload the pix for those who were not privileged to see it the first time. Its a season of sharing... Don't allow negative minded people influence u to stop loving.

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by rexoluj(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
itstpia8:

why?

PLEASE... undecided

1 Like

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by bebe2(f): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=rexoluj post=29006548][/quote]

i tried,

i think once a topic get to front page it cant be modified.

will fix it
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by bebe2(f): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=rexoluj post=29006548][/quote]

Back on front page.
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by itstpia8: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
yehmi01:

If no be say I take my koboko go sambisa forest take flog BH, I for use am flog that my mama's empty head. angry angry angry

look, talk is cheap.

if you believe you are violent, dont make senseless impotent threats on the web because you think you are anonymous. That's cowardly.

reveal who you are and let people deal with you.

that goes for kulyie/sambordy as well.

sebi na she say she organize soldiers go beat up one man for lagos?

try that with me and see if its not your deadbeat of a father who will not organize you to be beaten to within an inch of your life.

do you want to take me up on this offer?
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by itstpia8: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
dabriggs:

This is no joke and I was not trying to be funny.

I do not see anything worth insulting in that photo. Why hide a good thing because a few people are crazy? I see a young man who shows respect and other lovely emotions to his grand mother. A value most young men lack today.

There has never been anything in this world that did not have a negative comment. Even the water we drink can become intoxicating. For those who see the positive out of it, good. If someone decides to see only negatives out of it, then fine. It is their right to use their gift of thought and freewill.

rubbish.

perhaps you and the op are in cahoots together.
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by itstpia8: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
bebe2:

I make no apologies.

I used states becos they haven't seen each other for 7yrs. Hence the emotional embrace.

once again, what concerns us with your matter, or you and your family?
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
itstpia8:

rubbish.

perhaps you and the op are in cahoots together.

Yes it is really rubbish. According to you. If you say so then it is. You are the man of the people! Any verdict you give with your key board is correct! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by itstpia8: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
sorry to burst your bubble of self deceit my dear.

life is simply not a fairytale like you wish or want people to believe.
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by rexoluj(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Brymo:
I lost my grandmama June 9th of 2013, Eva since any old woman i see and stare at for a few mins wud make me remember her, we were pretty close. She was a beautiful woman.

Granmas are beautiful...I Neva had the chance to relate with my grandma as she was painted by family members to be diabolic. This picture tells a lot...a lot...a lot
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
People are saying positive things about it. Good.
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by rexoluj(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
bebe2:

i tried,

i think once a topic get to front page it cant be modified.

will fix it

Thank you bebe2... Its a privilege sharing with us who Neva had a good relationship with our grannies
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by itstpia8: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
dabriggs:

Yes it is really rubbish. According to you. If you say so then it is. You are the man of the people! Any verdict you give with your key board is correct! grin grin grin grin

dont let it pain you too much.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
itstpia8:

dont let it pain you too much.

Oh it is. It is pains me a lot. I am so hurt. Someone is trying to practice being a bully online. And not just anywhere, but on Nairaland. It is so new. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Kimoni: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
The smile on ur grandma's face is "priceless"

3 Likes

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by veave(f): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Some ppl are killjoys... i congratulate your ma and her grandson.
God bless your family...

2 Likes

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by bebe2(f): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
rexoluj:

Thank you bebe2... Its a privilege sharing with us who Neva had a good relationship with our grannies

awww,

my granma lived wit us till she died.

it was a great experience, although i didnt appreciate her then

i miss her now and wish i cud play wit her like before grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? / Relocating: Household Items For Sale / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.