Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Grandma's Love *pic* - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Grandma's Love *pic* (17142 Views)

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by veave(f): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2014
itstpia8:
sorry to burst your bubble of self deceit my dear.

life is simply not a fairytale like you wish or want people to believe.

What made you like this?
I thought your attitude was just for fun initially. But now? Its getting way out of line.
Try to drop nice comments once in a while ok?
I hope peace finds you.
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by bebe2(f): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2014
veave:
Some ppl are killjoys... i congratulate your ma and her grandson.
God bless your family...

tnk u my sister,

so glad to see mum looking well,

she is always complaining of being sick.

last week she said she cudnt see, i was so scared.

but now her grand kids are wit her, she has forgotten wat she told all the sickness

i asked her about the eye, and she cant remember telling me her eyes were hurting grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by andyanders: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Cool one and is a blessing to get to that age to see your grandchild and also to see your grandmother. Nothing wrong in posting the picture as this could go a long way to encourage the youths to always remember where they are coming from.

Was not around when my grandma passed away as this reminded me how I use to go see her before I left the country. To bad she is gone now.

I wish your granny more yrs and also you guys to always take care of her.

2 Likes

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by veave(f): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2014
bebe2:

tnk u my sister,

but now her grand kids are wit her, she has forgotten wat she told all the sickness

i asked her about the eye, and she cant remember telling me her eyes were hurting grin grin

grin grin grin

I miss my granny too.
We both in Nigeria but for some 'sensitive' reasons, we cant see each other. sad
She doesn't walk anymore. I Just pray everyday for more strength to her weak bones and for everything to be alright.

1 Like

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by andyanders: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2014
bebe2:

tnk u my sister,

Op, good for your post and I pray you guys to get to that same age and over for taking care of your granny. Was not privileged to do so cus she died when I was not around.
That picture made me shed tears for my granny and mum though.

1 Like

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by bebe2(f): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2014
andyanders:
Cool one and is a blessing to get to that age to see your grandchild and also to see your grandmother. Nothing wrong in posting the picture as this could go a long way to encourage the youths to always remember where they are coming from.

Was not around when my grandma passed away as this reminded me how I use to go see her before I left the country. To bad she is gone now.

I wish your granny more yrs and also you guys to always take care of her.

AMEN OOOO, N SAME TO U TOO smiley
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by happyzed0(f): 12:54am On Dec 19, 2014
So touchin
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by delishpot: 1:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Wow, thanks for sharing. God bless Mama o. May she live long to see her great grand children.
Awww, I wish to hug mine like that too o. Anyhow, I will pretend it was me she hugged.
Merry christmas in advance to you and your entire family and many happy and fulfiling new years ahead.

NB I see some pepper body people under the influence of PMS trying to use their fangs on the OP. Biko, abeg OP press ignore button. If that boy now decides to marry them and take them to the states, they will post their proposal, wedding and honey moon photos here on nairaland. Abeg Admin should help us block every evil eye looking at Mama and grand son with bad belle biko nu.

3 Likes

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by deife(m): 1:24am On Dec 19, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Abeg stop spreading your nastiness every where you go undecided

so he cannot be proud of his family again. Please get a grip joor. Why you angry with the whole world. Are you sure you are ok

op this is cool jare.ignore the little nuisance. That's how she goes around with her lousiness and lack of self control. I love the family picture and the way he hugged his grandma. Can't you do a drawing or frame for it . It'll be cool

thanks for sharing. You really made me remember my grandma.i wish she was still alive. I wish I had the opportunity to hug her like this before she died smiley

The only memory I have of her is the shoe rack she bought for me and her picture frame in my sitting room. Abeg hug and snap as many pictures as you can and flaunt it because tomorrow they'll all be history and memories. Don't let any foul spirited person ruin your good times with your loved ones joor
Dude, I'm on the same page with you on this.

@OP: nothing do you jare. That picture makes sense die.
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by GatJokez(f): 3:02am On Dec 19, 2014
bebe2:

Hmmmm??

Its the season of happiness, the pic puts a smile on ur face and I just thot it would be nice to share.

I personally dont see anything wrong with it.

But if other member feel its inappropriate I can take it down.

Thank you for sharing something so beautiful and heartwarming. Nothing wrong at all with showing a lovely picture like this. You're right, it's the season for happiness and praise and this is the best way to add to it. I keep admiring the picture and it puts a smile on my face even though I don't know you.

Stay blessed and enjoy the happy festivities with your loved ones.

1 Like

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by agarawu23(m): 5:17am On Dec 19, 2014
bebe2:

Hmmmm??

Its the season of happiness, the pic puts a smile on ur face and I just thot it would be nice to share.

I personally dont see anything wrong with it.

But if other member feel its inappropriate I can take it down.
dats a cool pix. dont these grandmother deserve a nice n warming home? if u avnt, try to. and if u have, ur children will do same to u
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Too many pained as**s on this thread, if you don't like the pic, who cares afterall its a free world.
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2014
veave:

What made you like this?
I thought your attitude was just for fun initially. But now? Its getting way out of line.
I hope peace finds you.

Ignore her.

1 Like

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by SAMBARRY: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2014
deife:

Dude, I'm on the same page with you on this.

@OP: nothing do you jare. That picture makes sense die.
you don't have to be my dear. It's very normal for people to subscribe or not to subscribe to one's school of thought wink

next
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by SAMBARRY: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2014
Awwwwww smiley
bebe2:

tnk u my sister,

Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by SAMBARRY: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2014
itstpia8:

once again, what concerns us with your matter, or you and your family?
little tart speak for your self undecided
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by SAMBARRY: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2014
itstpia8:
sorry to burst your bubble of self deceit my dear.

life is simply not a fairytale like you wish or want people to believe.
yeah right. Life is hell for you but don't drag every other person to your association of misery. No be by force. Enjoy yourpain alone and may you die in yyour lonely miserable little myopic life angry

Little girl with a stinking attitude angry
Re: A Grandma's Love *pic* by SAMBARRY: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2014
As in ehen.i just taya for her. She has turned herself into a nuisance. Every where she storms you can smell her stinking behaviour from miles away. If people are happy she must bring her foul spirit to ruin it. Had it been she was my sister. (GOD forbid it anyway) I will be slapping and beating her per each senseless comments till sje changes. Afterall shebi the elders say as you grow up you outgrow stewpeedity.but not in her case undecided
veave:

What made you like this?
I hope peace finds you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? / Relocating: Household Items For Sale / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.