Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) (14122 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story / Story: A New Dawn (2) (3) (4)

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Akinwale14(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hallexander:
Would you guys love me to continue this story, please comment
continue now since 2015 almost 2 years now

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Akazeta(f): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2017
So far sooo goooood

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 3:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Okay then I continue tomorrow
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by emillysmigael(f): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Pls continue the story plssssss

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2017
I'll paste the episode 16 by 10am, or probably 10:30
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Our love story
Episode 16
Ewa was spotted in a black range rover sport driving toward banana Island, shaking her head spontaneously listening to music, and texting on her black I phone 6s at the same time, she accelerated in sequence. Heading towards banana Island she made turns at intervals, minutes later she was in front of a massive black gate, she hootted at the gate once and it opened wide in front of her as she drove in swiftly and headed towards the building's car park, she got down from the vehicle majestically and walked into the mansion till she dissappeared completely
Inside the building
"Omo oba badmus" echoed from a corner if the large living room, "or should I say Olori gucci" the voice echoed again, badmus sitting conveniently on a chair close to his bar, having a drink from his glass, a bottle of Jack Daniel's in front of him, "come here princess, I missed you" he stretched forth his arms to recieve his daughter, "I don't dad, I don't miss you, you don't even call, I hate that part of you" Ewa grumbled and sat on a sofa close by, badmus stood almost immediately leaving his glass on the bar, he walked towards Ewa, and sat beside her, holding her Shoulder, Ewa then rested her head on his shoulder, "I'm sorry Princess, you know I'm always busy" he said in an apologetic way, "but that doesn't mean you shouldn't call dad" she replied almost immediately, "I know, I know, I'll make it up to you baby" he replied again this time stretching Fort his hands, she held on to them and he pulled her up, "tell me, what happened today" badmus responded rather seriously this time, "there were this guys, they called me and I didn't respond and they beat me, I was so ashamed today, but there was this cute strong guy that stood up for me and now he is in the hospital, I feel like I caused it, and and" Ewa spoke rapidly looking down and playing with her fingers at the same time, "I always tell you to speak gently, is the world ending, anyway I'll get to the root of the matter" he paused, "I should get to meet that brave boy, but I'm busy at the moment, so I'll transfer cash to you, try give him cash and make him happy" he ended and headed back to his seat at the bar, "but daddy" Ewa grumbled and stampeded to her room.
Minutes later
Ewa's room was all pink and beautiful too, she jumped on her bed angrily and pulled of her heels and threw them away, out of sight, "grin grin" her cell got a text she took it and saw an alert, of 500 thousand naira, and a text followed from badmus, "love you princess, I'm leaving the house in a while, call me when you get to your apartment, I'll miss you, bye"
Ewa tossed the cell aside and charged towards her closet, took a few cloths and arranged them carefully on the bed, she pulled of her clothes in sequence and changed into her white towel, she moved into the bathroom, she took her bath and after a couple of minutes she was dressed, she wore a high waist blue Jean she wore a red Gucci t shirt, she held up her black Gucci bag and he chanel bag after much glancing she decided to go for Gucci, Gucci sneakers was also her choice for footwear, she looked at herself in the mirror for a while and smiled, he headed out walking majestically towards the car park, she took out the car key from her bag and made for the door of the range, she hootted and turned towards the gate, a man putting on a blue uniform, headed towards the gate to open, and immediately he did Ewa zoomed out..
Back at county Hospital
Ewa walked into the ward where Nicholas had been admitted, she looked on the sick bed, and discovered, no one was there anymore, she looked in the toilet, no one, as she struggled to understand what was amiss, a nurse came in, she ran towards the nurse, "p..pl..please, where is the guy that got admitted here, one tall guy like that and his sister" she help both shoulders if the nurse asking these questions, "me I no know oo, but e be like say them discharge them today, the man say Hin win commot, hin siste
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2017
r" she held both shoulders if the nurse asking these questions, "me I no know oo, but e be like say them discharge them today, the man say Hin win commot, hin sister say make hin wait hin no gree, the man stubborn small ooo" the reported "just shut up" Ewa responded and left for the doctor's office. Phil neatly dressed sat beside his table comfortably looking at a folder and making corrections, ewa barged in, and hit Phil's table, not even looking up, Phil asked, "what's wrong ma'am" she moved closer to him, "you don't know what is wrong, where is young man I brought here, why did you discharge him without my consent" Ewa asked angrily, "but he insisted" Phil added. Ewa left the office angrily and headed to her vehicle, she got in an Alot ran through he mind, "why did I forget to get his number or his sister's, how will I show appreciation, I'm so angry with myself right now" she had a lot to think about, she passed for a second and ignited her vehicle and left the hospital premises all her mind was with one man, all she wanted to do, whom she wanted to see was Nicholas [james]
To be continued...
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Please leave a comment after reading, it could be inspirational
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by bossy512(f): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Weldone, nice story, plssssssss continue

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'll continue tonight, I've been so busy, I had to go to the studio, producing two new singles

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by sofiaelvis(f): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
OK we are waiting
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Marchborn123: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2017
Nice story bt try 2 update asap kk
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 2:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Next episode in the morning
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by AvatarMode(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Just read your work. You write well sir. Kudos man
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by skubido(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haa
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by skubido(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2018
Bro good morning. How u dey na

Plz comma update oooo
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by skubido(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bro, how u dey na, longest time. Hope all is well
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by emperorblog(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HERE
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by emperorblog(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HERE
www.emperorblog.com.ng

Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" / "Nwa Aba Na City" (a Pidgin Story) / 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books