Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) (14123 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story / Story: A New Dawn (2) (3) (4)

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by VigorousV(f): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas guys....tnx for dat update...nxt 1 plzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Its been a rough day my fingers ache a lot, I might be a little late on my next update
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hallexander:
Its been a rough day my fingers ache a lot, I might be a little late on my next update
K
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Our love story
Episode 12
Nicolas opened his eyes in his apartment on a bed with a polka dot bed spread, he saw lex mixing portions, he tried to stand up but couldn't then he yelled at lex, "get the fucking bullet out of me" nicolas shouted out of pain, "sir, we are out of anesthetic, I need to improvise, just gimme some minutes" lex pleaded, nicolas stretched and brought out a medical pincer and decided to remove them himself, lex stopped him, "owkay boss I will do it now" lex informed nicolas and collected the pincer, nicolas smiled "aaarrrgh, hmm,ummmm" nicolas made sounds panting and moaning the first bullet came out, he gasped and looked up at lex, "where is jessie" nicolas asked as he touched his chest wound "rider said he left her at her place, she was already taking you to the hospital before he got there, so he put you in his vehicle, gave her some explanation, she wanted to come, so he zoomed off" lex said nicolas looked at him wanting more information, lex continued, "phil destroyed ur fone immediately after your sos call" lex ended and deepened the pincer into nicolas's stomach and tried to remove other bullet "wooooooow ahh hmmm" nicolas moaned and smiled lex removed the bullet and injected nicolas minutes later nicolas was fast asleep and lex sew up his wound
In Ikoyi (113- year-old prison)Kakuri
medium security prison
Two men were talking to each other one with cuffs and in a prison wear(elvin) and the other with a black suit (prof wole badmus),
Elvin: I have done a lot of evil deeds in the past, xo I don't know for sure which caught up with me
Badmus: I am really scared, and I don't know what to do, I really hope its not that family we destroyed years ago, I hope so.
Elvin: that was the reason I called on you, find out if, there was any mistake then, maybe a child
Badmus: hmm, I will cos, I don't want to join you here, u are a mess, a big one
Elvin: I know, I know
"That enough for you people abeg" a tall man in uniform came to their place of discussion, elvin stood up and was held by the shoulder and pushed back to cell, badmus stood up straightened his suit and headed out of the institution.
Somewhere in ajegunle
Two guy running, taking turns, entering corners and coming out of the other, they arrived at an uncompleted building, looking around in a suspicious manner they both went inside.
They met a man 5 inches tall wearing a polo t-shirt and a jean, he wore a dreadlock hairstyle and also looked dreadful, "did you kill that police officer" the man asked, "almost, oga her husband received both bullets" one of the guys who came in answered,"you have to continue trying until you get her out of the way, she has to die, she has disrupted my missions enough" he shouted and left the building
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by VigorousV(f): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmm..i dae gbadun u o..abeg kip it rolin
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by jaymomma(f): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jessica is a police officer? Getting more interesting.
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
jaymomma:
Jessica is a police officer? Getting more interesting.
YEA
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
i really appreciate everyone for commenting on my topic
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
and for those who just read and leave, just like if u appreciate it...it helps
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Chimdim: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2014
interesting, carry go
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
loving your story hallex interesting one
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Our love story
Episode 13
County hospital
Ward 35 was a private ward on the 3rd floor, quite big, it contained a kind size bed, a 21 inches tv and other hospital crap, nicolas almost healed up was asleep with jessie by his bed side on a sofa, jessie wore an ash mini gown, waiting anxiously for him to wake up, minutes later rider in a black suit a wine t-shirt and a jean came in with a silver briefcase containing documents about their next target, he pushed the door to the ward and entered as he sighted jessie he stood not knowing what to do or say he looked at nicolas on the bed expecting him to wake in any minute, but unfortunately he didn't, so jessie stood up, and threw a slap at rider's face making him stagger backward,"never ever try what you did to me that nite again owkay" jessie said and smiled, she turned back and sat down, leaving rider touching his left cheek with his left hand.
Nicolas's eye lids opened one after the other in a shaky manner, jessie put her palm across his face to check his temperature,"how are you feeling nick" jessie asked in an apologetic manner,"I feel like I got shot" nicolas giggled with pain,"I am alright, I can even sit up now" nicolas added. He tried to sit up, by holding the sides of the bed but howled in pain and went down back hitting his head on his pillow,"u are so naughty, even when in pains" jessie said looking at nicolas and putting her index finger on his lips,"I just came by to see how you were fairing, I was on my way to work" jessie said as she stood up taking her leave, she stood by the door post, and looked at nicolas again,"don't move an inch I will be back soon, owkay" jessie added as she left the room.
Nicolas immediately removed his drip and cover cloth stood up and looked at rider,"sorry about the slap, now give me those documents, I would have been home if not, for wanting jessie to see me on an hospital bed in other not to suspect any loop holes" nicolas spoke as he went through the files
Jessie on her way out of the hospital, grrrrgh grrrgh, her phone rang, she pick up and looked at the fone, and smiled "Hello, dickson, the alpha group, owkay, send me their coordinates" jessie spoke sharply on fone using hands free
"The alpha bastards, ur time is up" she said as she stopped a cab,"take me to first bank along ijaiye" she told the driver as she got into the nissan vehicle.
The bank was surrounded by a police block, police officer ready for fire, minutes later the alpha gang five in number came out with ak 47 riffles.
They threw grenades at the road block sending 2 of the police cars and 5 police officers injured, jessie drove in on a suzuki power bike holding two desert eagle pistols, shot two out of the alpha squad down, jumped down the bike rolled and shot one more out of them, she stood and smiled reloaded her gun and faced the remaining two,"you either put ur hands on ur head or face a horrible death sentence from me" jessie shouted at them, one of them wanted to pull the triger and was shot through the brain, the other lowered his gun, got hand cuffed an was taken to jail
To be continued

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Bimmymarce(f): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Interesting, more grease to ur elbow.
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Guy i luv ur hand wrk..bt 2dae post no plenty abeg dae mak m long..wen i dae enjoy m dat wen u dae cut m..u kw i fit fire u o..bt sha..more greese 2 ur elbow
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cybershow:
Guy i luv ur hand wrk..bt 2dae post no plenty abeg dae mak m long..wen i dae enjoy m dat wen u dae cut m..u kw i fit fire u o..bt sha..more greese 2 ur elbow
Cyber no vex I had to rush coz of some issues (personal) I promise it won't repeat sir
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Hallexander:

Cyber no vex I had to rush coz of some issues (personal) I promise it won't repeat sir
K..i no vex again..bt u b ma oga..so oga mi cum post o
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Akell(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bimmymarce:
Interesting, more grease to ur elbow.
i'm in Ekiti. Can we meet?
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Akell:
i'm in Ekiti. Can we meet?
Sure why not I skul at eksu stay at fajuyi.... Call me 08117719217
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
well..is the story stopping here
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
I am cooking it up please pardon me....been busy with a lot of things, won't disappoint u
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hallexander:
I am cooking it up please pardon me....been busy with a lot of things, won't disappoint u
K Boss
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 2:00am On Jan 06, 2015
Our love story
Episode 14
Nicolas woke up from his bed he pushed down his blanket and looked around the whole house was dark, he smiled and put on the solar power inlet in his room then he saw clearly, he look in a suprised manner, "where is everybody in this house"
" cos I don't know why they will choose to live in darkness"
"or are they out of the house" these were the questions that ran through nicolas's mind, he picked up the key to his room close to his bed on his bed side sofa, he put on his slippers, and looked at his mirror and smiled at his self in pyjamas.
He put the key through the key hole and. Opened the door, to his greatest suprise a very bright light covered his face causing him to use his left hand to cover his eyes, followed by a loud echo of voices from every member of his crew "happy birthday boss" nicolas smiled and picked up his wine glass to join his team in drinking, they drank vodka, red wine, mac dowells,and other series of alcoholic drinks, they drank till evening came they were all wasted.
"Grrrrrrrrg" nicolas's fone rang, he giggled and picked up,
"happy birthday dear" jessie yelled on the other side
"Jessie, how did you know today was my birthday" nicolas answered looking inquisitive
"Does that matter, I have a surprise for you, come down to my place, wear something simple" jessie suggested an hung up before nicolas could say a thing
"I can't, are you, shit" nicolas yelled before he discovered the call had been
Hunged up, he smiled and looked round at his crew, "you better get a good explanation when I come back, owkay" nicolas informed as he charged into his room, and went into the bathroom he quickly put on his shower and washed off the scent of alcohol on his body, he picked his towel off the wall, he damped his towel on his body simultaneously, he got out of the bathroom, into his room, he looked through his wardrobe and picked up a black pirate t-shirt , a brown chinos and a suede shoe, he charged down and headed into the garage, minutes later he drove out a yellow volkswagen convertible.
Thirty minutes later
Nicolas arrived at jessie's house, he jammed his horn and waited for a response, the gate opened, he drove in and packed close to the house, he came out of his car and looked at his watch, "5pm, its pretty late" he thought then he turned and headed inside jessie's duplex, he met her on the way in, jessie was putting on a cream colour mini gown, she smiled from afar and projected her hand forward, nicolas took her hand and kiss it causing jessie to giggle
They both went inside chatting and giggling, jessie took nicolas to her dinning and offered him a seat, she sat down too and they both ate pounded yam and egusi soup,"I won't asked, who told you pounded yam was my best food" nicolas told jessie as he smiled devouring his food systematically.
Five minutes later
After they had finished their supper, jessie told nicolas, "I have a surprise for you" jessie put his hand around her waist and dragged him into her bedroom, which was virtually filled with roses everywhere, nicolas wanted to talk but jessie stopped him by putting a finger across his lips, nicolas smiled, he moved closer to her and held her by the chin, he kissed her passionately, he put his right hand around her waist, and dragged her close, she held unto his neck and clunged to him, she stopped the kiss and held him by the belt and dragged him to the bathroom, nicolas stopped and thought for a second "please don't wake me if it's a dream, abeg" he murmured, he closed up with jessie and unzipped her gown, causing it to slide down, she was left in a bikini, jessie laughed when she saw the look on nicolas's face, she unbuckled his belt aiding him in putting off his trousers, and later put of his t-shirt, she pushed him on the chest toward the bathroom wall and put on the shower, nicolas caressed her, he kiss her on the neck on her clavicle, this sent shivers down her veins, she moaned out of excitment, she pushed nicolas again, this time, she kissed him on his abs upward towards his chest, nicolas held her by both shoulders and held unto her nipple with his teeth and grazed it, causing her to feel sensation at its peak, she smiled and pushed him out of the bathroom, making him walk backward till he fell on the bed, jessie smiled and held him by bla bla bla bla

Please am sorry for the break in transmission I couldn't continue (it has been long I had sex) I kinda forgot how to
Just joking
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Hallexander Hmmmm I Dae Feel U Unh
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2015
I know it been long, I have been busy so far, I continue my story today

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by OloriAbefe(f): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
and you refuse to cont the story....aiint cool bro cry
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Our love story
Episode 15
"Name: Badmus ewatomi, Profile, she is a student of university of lagos, a zoology student, she in her final year, a hot chick, 5 inches, fair, and abusive, and really looks like her father" phil stated scrolling through his laptop. Nicolas took the laptop from phil and clicked on the picture and zoomed in, "badmus has a very hot daughter, but I need to know her weakness or weaknesses, so phil find me one" nicolas said nodding his head, he stood up and thought, "getting badmus shouldn't be hard after all" he grinned and walked towards the bar, he picked up his phone at dialed jessie's number, it rung for a while then she picked up, "dear, I need to ask for your permission for something", he paused for a while "I would be going on a business trip", he waited for her response, "are you sure, you are a darling" he then gave a farewell, and hung up.
"Sir, with what I have here, she is a sucker for brave guys", phil said smiling. "You see I love situations like this, hmmm, let's make me brave in unilag today" nicholas replied as he poured himself a glass of champagne
In university of lagos
A black tinted van drove in the skul premises, rider, was driving the vehicle, phil, noah, scorpion, nicholas and pudent, were in the vehicle, pudent was dressed like a rich over pampered, university student, nicholas wore a pair jean trousers, a squeezed shirt and a palm, jeez, he looked xo poor, noah and scorpion were dressed as thugs, the van parked close to deserted lecture theater, " guys you know how this is gonna go, but in case you gave forgotten, let me go again", he paused and looked at their faces,"you guys are cultist for all I care, stay under that tree, she'll pass through this route by 2pm, put on an impressive show", he informed them "pudent let's go, your job is else where", he said looking at pudent, she came down immediately, ready for action, he stretched forth his hand notifying that she should lead the way," guys, kill your cells, it will be less painful, phil keep us informed", he said sternly and then giggled, rider drove off leaving the 4 behind.
"Its time", phil yelled, immediately everything was put into action as planned, ewatomi and two of her friends were walking by the side, nicely dressed in colourful gowns, "heeeeey, come here" scorpion shouted then dragged in a puff from him cigarette, ewa and her friends were not startled, they continued their majestic movement towards the school's car park, "are you deaf" noah added yelling, ewatomi simply smiled and brought out her fone, "hello, dad some thugs are disturbing my peace here,....yeah.....am on the road that leads to the parking lot...she hung up and deepened her fone into her bag and continued her journey towards the parking lot, immediately scorpion threw a slap on her face sending her to the ground, noah then removed his belt and beat the hell out of her and her friend, ewa started crying and shout, "u will pay for this, u will end up in jail, I promise you". A cute looking guy (nicolas) appeared close by "u guys should stop this nonsense" he shouted from afar, Immediately he came close, he brought the girls up to their feets starting from ewa, as he did this, noah simply got close and beat him so badly with his belt, then nicolas stood and stared at the both of them and then winked, it was a terrible fight, it went from boxing to karate, back to tae-kwon-doo, scorpion sent a spinning heel kick towards nicolas's jaw, sending him to the ground, he stood up immediately and punched down noah, remaining scorpion, whom he gave triple samba slash heel knife attack to the chest sending him to the ground, nicolas then knowingly fainted. A strange looking girl (pudent) ran toward the scene, by this time scorpion and noah were no where to be found, "nicholas, nicholas stand, wake up, nicholas don't do this to me please, we are the only ones left of our parents" pudent wailed as she shook his lifeless body on the floor,
Moments later
Nicholas was spotted on an hospital bed, plastered on affected part during the fight, ewa was sitting on the bed beside him and pudent on the chair close by, "where am I, nicholas shouted as he opened his eyes
"Doctor, doctor," wailed ewa she then stood up and tried to make him comfortable pudent got startled from her thoughts, "how you feeling bro james, you scared the daylight out of me" pudent ask without giving nicholas the chance to answer, nicholas looked away and turned to ewa "hope they didn't get a chance to touch you" he said stitching out, ewa replying looking like a lost puppy, "not at all, I really appreciate your help" she said spreading her hand across his face.
Immediately ewa picked up her fone and dialed her dad's, in minutes without giving her dad a chance to talk "hi dad, there was this guy, so strong, and he stood up for me, but now he is in the hospital, yes dad, county hospital, okay sir, good bye" ewa turned to pudent, "I will be back dear, take care of him for me, okay" she said and turned away toward nicholas and gave him a peck on the head, and departed the ward.
Minutes later he looked up and sat up right on the bed, and tapped pudent, " pudent help me get the doctor, pudent left and came back with phil, as they entered the ward nicolas grinned as he saw phil in a lab coat, " I have never seen you in this, cool anyway, I should visit your hospital more often, but phil how did know, she would bring me here, "research boss" phil stated and smiled, "good, but no mistakes" nicholas said and dismissed phil
To be continued

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2015
I just needed a break, I couldn't write, am so sorry
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Would you guys love me to continue this story, please comment

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Eyimama: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please continue I beg u.......... I
nteresting story.........continue the good work......

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by emillysmigael(f): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yes ....please continue this masterpiece. Don't stop I beg u. You are an incredible writer. Kudos to you.

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Akinwale14(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nice story

Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" / "Nwa Aba Na City" (a Pidgin Story) / 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98