Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. (980 Views)

This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State / This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. / How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. 1984 To 1985 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
THIS WAS HOW (BUHARI) CONSTITUTED HIS GOVERNMENT WHEN HE WAS HEAD OF STATE.
It is a pity that many have given themselves to deceit.

General Muhammadu Buhari's Governors
1984-1985

1. Allison Madueke - Christian-Anamb ra.
2. Jeremiah Useni - Christian - Bendel.
3. Micheal Bamidele - Christian Ondo.
4. Oladipo Diya - Christian - Ogun.
5. David Mark - Christian - Niger.
6. John Kpera - Christian - Benue.
7. Dan Achibong - Christian - C/Rivers.
8. Ike Nwachukwu -Christian -Imo.
9. Oladipo Popoola - Christian - Oyo.
10.Bitrus Atukum - Christian - Plateau.
11. B.L. Letimah - Christian - Rivers.
12. Salaudeen Latinwo - Muslim-Kwara.
13. Gbolahan Mudasiru - Atheist-Lagos.
14. Sani Sami -Muslim - Bauchi.
15. Abubakar Waziri - Muslim - Borno.
16. Muhammadu Jega - Muslim - Gongola.
17. Usman Mu'azu - Muslim - Kaduna.
18. Hamza Abdullahi - Muslim - Kano.
19. Garba Duba -Muslim -Sokoto General

Out of 19 governors....11 were Christians and 8 muslims.

Buhari's Ministers;
1. Domkat Bali - Christian - Defence.
2. Onaolapo Sholeye -Christian-Fina nce.
3. Emmanuel Nsan - Christian - Health.
4. Sam Omeruah - Christian-Infor mation.
5. Tam David West - Christian - Petroleum.
6. Patrick Koshoni - Christian - Works.
7. Chike Offodile - Christian - Justice.
*Clement Isong - Christian Gov, CBN.

Defence....works...petroleum...justice...finance and
CBN governor were all Christians.

Lets stop fiction of hatred and face reality.
We shouldn't just because we want to kill a dogg and give it a bad name

Let us vote for CHANGE....
Don't let them deceive you.....They are our enemies....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. by morefire: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
ok
Re: This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. by biafranking: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
he was in a haste so he took decision without checking their biodata..

But now his eyes re open,we cannot predicts what he is capable of doing...

But i smell revenge in him...
dont compared him like back in the days..

Changes is constant...
Re: This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. by vedaxcool(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chie, jonatan is finished pata pata, see how all the lies his supporters concocted are falling like dried leaves, jonatan why don't u concentrate on what u achieved oh wait you achieved absolutely nothing, so u have to continue pumping lies upon lies against mai gaskiya the peoples general as the only achievement gej made in his miserable 4 yrs rule!
Re: This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. by jayonpoint(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranking:
he was in a haste so he took decision without checking their biodata..

But now his eyes re open,we cannot predicts what he is capable of doing...

But i smell revenge in him...
dont compared him like back in the days..

Changes is constant...
U're always a reflect of ur moniker...making brainless comments since 1615. U need drugs!

1 Like

Re: This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. by biafranking: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
jayonpoint:

U're always a reflect of ur moniker...making brainless comments since 1615. U need drugs!
hey trolll...
I only air my view as a i want to...
i am entitle to my view....
So lay ur point and stop causing ursef...
Troll
Re: This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Another APC lie waiting to be debunked!
Re: This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. by tola9ja: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
EVERYTHING IT TAKES GEJ WILL BE VOTED OUT IN 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jimi Agbajes Godfather Bode George / Breaking!! Bomb Blast In Gombe State / Latest: APC Presidential Candidate; General Muhammadu Buhari Faces Arrest In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.