Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State (1294 Views)

This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. / This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. / How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. 1984 To 1985 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
THIS WAS HOW (BUHARI) CONSTITUTED HIS GOVERNMENT WHEN HE WAS HEAD OF STATE BETWEEN 1982-1984 :It is a pity that many have given themselves to deceit.
General Muhammadu Buhari's Governors 1984-1985
1. Allison Madueke - Christian-Anambra.
2. Jeremiah Useni - Christian - Bendel.
3. Micheal Bamidele - Christian Ondo.
4. Oladipo Diya - Christian - Ogun.
5. David Mark - Christian - Niger.
6. John Kpera - Christian - Benue.
7. Dan Achibong - Christian - C/Rivers.
8. Ike Nwachukwu -Christian -Imo.
9. Oladipo Popoola - Christian - Oyo.
10.Bitrus Atukum - Christian - Plateau.
11. B.L. Letimah - Christian - Rivers.
12. Salaudeen Latinwo - Muslim-Kwara.
13. Gbolahan Mudasiru - Atheist-Lagos.
14. Sani Sami -Muslim - Bauchi.
15. Abubakar Waziri - Muslim - Borno.
16. Muhammadu Jega - Muslim - Gongola.
17. Usman Mu'azu - Muslim - Kaduna.
18. Hamza Abdullahi - Muslim - Kano.
19. Garba Duba -Muslim -Sokoto

General Out of 19 governors , 11 were Christians and 8 Muslims.

Buhari's Ministers;
1. Domkat Bali - Christian - Defence.
2. Onaolapo Sholeye -Christian-Finance.
3. Emmanuel Nsan - Christian - Health.
4. Sam Omeruah - Christian-Information.
5. Tam David West - Christian - Petroleum.
6. Patrick Koshoni - Christian - Works.
7. Chike Offodile - Christian - Justice.
*Clement Isong - Christian Gov, CBN.Defence, works, petroleum, justice, finance and CBN governor were all Christians.

Lets stop the baseless accusation against this revolutionist and face reality. We shouldn't just because we want to kill a dog, give it a bad name

Let us vote for change. Don't let them deceive you.

Let's Change Nigeria!‪#‎TeamBuhari‬ 100%

4 Likes

Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by bigtt76(f): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
While I'm not for or against any of the parties, this theory do not hold water.

Appointment of military governors were based on those loyal to the coupists as well as their ranks.

It was also based on the high command of the various commands. Very possible those of the Muslim faith were not high up in rank and number to be so appointed
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
bigtt76:

Appointment of military governors were based on those loyal to the coupists as well as their ranks.

It was also based on the high command of the various commands. Very possible those of the Muslim faith were not high up in rank and number to be so appointed

I CALL THEM 'THE REDEMPTION TEAM!' Yeah, in case anyone is wondering, I AM ALL FOR A BUHARI AND OSINBAJO TEAM without apologies to any Christian or Muslim stilll hung up about this Religion talk. This is definitely a better team for the times we live in... There is NO sitting on the fence on this one...To stay on the sidelines and comment is a surrender to the hopelessness. I endorse and support this team 100% even though i am not a party member. They are far from perfect but definitely better than the present situation..in my opinion of course!

Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by Sheenor: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Was never a fan of buhari, but the way and manners the present government run the affairs of this nation makes me re-think and consider this man at least for once....I have one VOTE, either it count or not, am gonna make use of it.
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sheenor:
Was never a fan of buhari, but the way and manners the present government run the affairs of this nation makes me re-think and consider this man at least for once....I have one VOTE, either it count or not, am gonna make use of it.

I perfectly wasn't in support of Buhari when I first heard due to false rumor I heard about him. But I decided to take a time and go through his profile, cos I wasn't into politics in my early stages while growing. And I found out something I know none of you would believe. I'll entreat each of you to check where Nigerian Economy was when Buhari was President & dat answers any question u may av in mind.
And as of Prof. Osinbanjo, I know him in person few couple of months ago, I remember meeting with him at Covenant Christian Center on Independent day, where he delivered his speech after Prof. Odinkalu's{NHRC Chaiman} message. In Odinkalu's address, he referred Prof. Osinbajo has someone who taught him everything he knows today in law And I'm quite sure he doesn't know then that he will be chosen for this great task.
And talking with some students Osinbajo taught at Faculty of Law, University of Lagos, who knows much about him, all putting their hands inside same bowl saying "he's one the best ever to be chosen for such position, we know him quite well when we were his student and he's that change we all need".
I'll implore each of u to vote wisely, and go for a candidate of your choice. But remember your vote counts!

1 Like

Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by Kolade354(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
bigtt76:

i love the way u analyse but i dont tink anybody can islamize this country or spread sharia law. Nigeria is too complex to do that.
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
CRITICAL ANALYSIS

This is the most interesting move since this presidential drama started. Redeemed will not have one of their senior pastors running for vice president with the endorsement of Pst Adeboye and blindly follow GEJ.

Jonathan may have the support of Pst Oritsejafor (CAN president) but CAN is now effectively divided since the spiritual father of Nigerian christians has his own senior pastor in the race. (Spiritual children or grandchidren of Pst Adeboye includes Winners chapel G.O, TREM G.O, Daystar G.O, Living faith foundation G.O amonst others).

Jonathan comes to RCCG for Baba's prayer before election but Osinbajo ministers at that program before Baba holds the mic.
A lot of new calculation will need to be done by Jonathan. Like king Saul (after being rejected by God in the Bible), everything seems to be working against Jonathan. I really pity GEJ.
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Just so you know.

I will not be voting for anyone just because he starts his campaign speech with, "I grew up not having ..xyz... no sentiments attached. Many Nigerians today grew up not having a lot of things.

So spare me the "story" and get to the points on your agenda. No time to waste.

I just need change. I am a full Christian and as a matter of fact a Sam Adeyemi DayStar Christian Center full time member and worker and I refuse to digest the lies about Buhari been a religious Bigot, I am tired of the Lies and I have verified all by myself. Even the Bible says that my People Perish because of Lack of Knowledge. Nigerians we need to wise up so that we dont perish. Research and get the truth and dont believe the lies been spread arround. Check our Economy during the years of Buhari and Now, Check if we were in debt then and now, Check how corruption was been tackled then and Now, check! check!!! Check!!!
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
My People Perish because they Lack Knowledge even the Bible affirms it. We all as citizens needs to research about the Good, Bad and Ugly of any candidate we choose to elect. The Ideologies of the Political Party likewise the Ideologies, Past and Present of the Candidate the political party fields matters a whole lot. We consume a whole lot of lies and junks we read without verifying whether its true or false. We will keep on perishing if we dont try to find the knowledge about who truly possess the Leadership quality to rule our great nation Nigeria. As for me I dont see the present government leading us to the promise Land even in the next 100years from my research unless another candidate with Vision, Charisma and good leadership qualities is given the mantle..
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by gists: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
MyInfoo:
CRITICAL ANALYSIS
This is the most interesting move since this presidential drama started. Redeemed will not have one of their senior pastors running for vice president with the endorsement of Pst Adeboye and blindly follow GEJ.
Jonathan may have the support of Pst Oritsejafor (CAN president) but CAN is now effectively divided since the spiritual father of Nigerian christians has his own senior pastor in the race. (Spiritual children or grandchidren of Pst Adeboye includes Winners chapel G.O, TREM G.O, Daystar G.O, Living faith foundation G.O amonst others).
Jonathan comes to RCCG for Baba's prayer before election but Osinbajo ministers at that program before Baba holds the mic.
A lot of new calculation will need to be done by Jonathan. Like king Saul (after being rejected by God in the Bible), everything seems to be working against Jonathan. I really pity GEJ.

There is no reason to pity gej. He and his PDP criminals started this religious politics nonesense. Rather than campaigning with their achievements (if there are any worthy) vis-a-vis what they promised in 2011, they chose to label apc a muslim party long before apc had its EXCO election (that brought in Oyegun as national chairman) talk less of presidential primaries. I recall saying this religious politics antics will hurt pdp more. Little did I know that the Jagabon of Lagos (Tinubu) has an ace up his sleeves.
What annoys me most is the religious acrimony pdp tries to introduce into SW (which is the most religiously tolerant region in the country). pdp has made us to look at everything from the perspective of religion before choosing electoral candidates as opposed to his/her integrity/capacity/antecedents. For me, this alone is a monumental crime and SW should reject pdp for even attempting to bring the negative side on religion to our region. Its bad enough not to develop the states, but to set the people against one another is just unpardonable.

For me this serves pdp right. After pretending to be a christian party, by making it look like it is the greatest evil in the world to have a muslim-muslim ticket, I wonder if pdp will now go to the muslim dominated north and try to canverse for votes grin grin grin
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
How much more of hypocrisy can some Nigerians display? A lot of you are attacking Osibanjo for deputing Buhari and they claim Buhari has only secondary school qualification (which is a blatant lie), therefore a professor, senior advocate of Nigeria and a man as Osibanjo has no business in becoming a deputy to a common secondary school certificate holder. But this same people sees nothing wrong in Goodluck Jonathan, a Phd holder becoming a deputy to Diepreye Alamieyeseigha who only attended the Bishop Dimeari Grammar School, Yenagoa (a primary school) before he joined the military as a Cadet Officer in 1974. People don't research, they just talk and will say anything to pull Buhari/Osibanjo down. Change has come and no "JUPITER" will stop it from being birthed.
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buhari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power. Buhari is a man of integrity and I respect him a lot. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gotten wealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and morally corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf.
It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies they trade through the media.
This is the only country where people prefer to believe in I HEAR SAY than make a research. Only a bit population of Nigerians are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions.
Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religious and ethnic sentiments. Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Naira notes they share during elections.
All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions.
I always ask my self these questions:
1. Where are the roads? The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo's administration. He spent 8 years in the office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 4 years. Now if Goodluck is elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 20 years and 180 km road will not be completed.
Ibadan / Ilorin road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that is for just 45 minutes will be 2H or even more. it is time to revolt.VERY SAD
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by hushmail: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
bigtt76:

dis one na GBAM!

Oga u get am well well

meanwhile buhari till tmrw remains a muslim extremist advocating blood bath bw monkey and baboon
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
bigtt76:

If appointment of Military Governors was based on those loyal then what is basis of the appointment of Osinbajo? His Cook of about 10years e.t.c
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Osinbajo was imposed on him simple! But are is desperate to the extent he considered Tinubu for the position who now brought in Osinbajo.

Trust me without Tinubu's backing, Osinbajo cannot win the polls on Banana Island close to his parish grin

MyInfoo:

If appointment of Military Governors was based on those loyal then what is basis of the appointment of Osinbajo? His Cook of about 10years e.t.c
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
bigtt76:
Osinbajo was imposed on him simple! But are is desperate to the extent he considered Tinubu for the position who now brought in Osinbajo.

Trust me without Tinubu's backing, Osinbajo cannot win the polls on Banana Island close to his parish grin

Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP here? Pls say amen to this prayers
A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and PDP SUPPORTERS
1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen b4 you start d insult.
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by MyInfoo: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
They already are doing the campaign for us...imagine Doyin Okupe asking if we wanted a Nigeria of the 80's?? Like seriously

Doesn't he know that in the 80s,we slept with our doors open without fear??
Doesn't he know that in the 80s,the naira was almost equivalent to the dollar ??
Doesn't he know that in the 80s we had functioning refineries??
Doesn't he know that in the 80s the price of fuel was almost free??
Doesn't he know that in 80s, Generators were something we distantly heard about??
Doesn't he know that in the 80s, religious bigotry never existed??
....the questions are open ended,the goodies of the 80s are endless.
May God return the Nigeria of the 80s,precisely that of 83-85.Amen.
Re: This Was How Buhari Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State by chernest2002: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari of yesteryear is not buhari of today,he thinks he is closer to his creator now so his religious calculations have changed so much,now the only way he thinks is sharia and islamization of Nigeria,be warned

(1) (Reply)

Wike Mocks Amaechi Over APC VP Slot Snub [video] / Yero To El-rufai: Stop Dreaming Of Governing Kaduna / Details Of 2011 Presidential Election Results In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.