Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (47929 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by blackpanda: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2014
Its such a pity the level of ignorance hatred and just plain stupidity exhibited here.
we just lost a human soul and people r here jubilating and citing all sorts of ridiculos reasons.

i think most nigerians here are so selfish and wicked that we dont care abt our brothers and sisters anymore as long as we are not directly affected. Greed and selfishness has finally overwhelmed this nation.

Am sure many wont be spewing their hateful bile if the victim was their brother or son or nephew.
The boy is a victim of a failed society. A society that is full of hate and ignorance.

Why would anyone choose to be gay and then still go ahead to commit suicide. If being gay was by choice then he obviously would have easily switched back to being straight.
No one chooses to live a life of secrecy loneliness and depression. it is the hateful society that pushes people to the edge

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by kpolli(m): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2014
lalasticlala:
Nigerian gay rights activist Bisi Alimi, pictured below, shared these tweets earlier on today. Truth be told, a part of me bled for the young man's family and his soul too after reading this.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/nigerian-gay-guy-kills-self-after-he.html?m=1

Has to be the dumbest guy ever, he was gay before his first baby cry.... Some gay people say shit to gain pity
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by SeverusSnape(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2014
daddyiel:
Do gay around me and I will kill you the next minute....
Of course you will, I trust Nigerians. SAVAGES!!!....claiming sanctimonious all the time.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Lemme jst book d space cos am speechless ryt now......
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by goldmine(f): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Being gay is abnormal and should never be encouraged. In as much as i'm strongly against this act, I believe Nigerians should not take the law into their own hands. A law has already been passed as to the kind of punishment gay people would face if it is proved that they are gay. Why attack them? Report to the relevant authorities and let justice prevail.

This is how some bunch of pretenders who aren't saints carry out jungle justice the moment someone is labeled a thief without even verifying facts. Like they have never stolen in their lives. I'm not saying let a thief or one accused of stealing go scott free. Just hand him over to the police and don't let the blood of another soul be on your own hands. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:
Why can't we allow them to live l

They have chosen their path and let people allow them to be
Atleast no one can create a life.. ...... So, why take it if they don't follow your sexual orientation

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life

Na different thing u n i read?
He committed suicide n was not murdered so i don't know why u dey talk like dis. He is the one that decided to take his demon tormented life & u re here blaming pple.

Ok this shameless gay said that this deadgay was attacked but didnt tell us how they attacked him n who.... yet he want to blame the society n he is even saying the blood of the gay ll do what!!??
That kind of blood ll do nothing n as far as i am concerned, it is just another one very bad egg that has left our society to the Glory of God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by nguvumali: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2014
end time
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Ok this shameless gay said that this deadgay was
attacked but didnt tell us how they attacked him
n who.... yet he want to blame the society n he is
even saying the blood of the gay ll do what!!??
That kind of blood ll do nothing n as far as i am
concerned, it is just another one very bad egg
that has left our society to the Glory of God.

They should not stop o! continue killing urself. How can somebody be a gay n still want to justify that it is how God created u.....na wa o! God don suffer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Defcon1(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2014
youngice:
But wait o
As woman fine reach man go still reason man matter
The devil is a lawyer
Thought he was a doctor
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by amnestylaw1(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2014
Most of the response above show that we are all hypocrites in Nigeria. For us, being Gay is now a sin, a taboo, a bad thing, while lying, corruption, 419, etc are normal ways of life. smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by kevoh(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2014
Self-righteous fellows having a swell time on this thread! SMH
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by talk2cj08(m): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=dre11 post=29002836]Why can't we allow them to live

Atleast no one can create a life.. ...... So, why take it if they don't follow your sexual orientation

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life [/qote]
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by UyiIredia(m): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

And who said we have detailed records of those precolonial days.
A Nigeria that can't have a accurate census figure figure.
How many documentation do we have before those times.
Just finding ways to justify your stand

You don't need detailed records. Art relics, language analysis and oral history provide alternative means of verifying if these things existed. One fact is that there wasn't even a word for gays. And unlike ancient Roman and Egyptian art was never depicted in ancient Nigerian artwork eg the Bini bronzes. It is very safe to assume that either there were no gays, or if they were they were very secretive about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by talk2cj08(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:
Why can't we allow them to live

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life

keep on blabbing until they molest u or one of ur own, I don't have a problem with them I have lot's of them as friends over here in the East cos of the natur of my job as a music film director i hired then to dance for me and i pay them well, my take is practice whatever thing u want to practice but don't go around molest an innocent straight. And most rich men that does it over here uses it for rituals purposes and when they are done with u ur life will never remain the same.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by talk2cj08(m): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2014
amnestylaw1:
Most of the response above show that we are all hypocrites in Nigeria. For us being Gay is now a sin, a taboo, a bad thing, while lying, corruption, 419, etc are normal ways of life. smh
Oga so u be gay? Chai!!! I pity u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by jemype(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2014
Dere r gays in nigeria o. Dere r even gay clubs and d act is on d rise I tell u. They uses to be on my case somtym back when things were rough as they bought different expensive gifts for me. One even spiked my drink somtym back @ a party bcuz dey were foing an initiation rape party but I thank God I found out. D truth is that in this country almost every sphere of success u attain or rise to, most men bend down low to get there but one thing. I hv discovered is that those things don't last as its always more money more problems. U will b surprised how many male musicians in dis industry r secretely bisexual even d ones u love and adore. But as for me I'm a woman wrapper and I'd rather die on top of woman dan do dat .
entparrot:
There. Is nothings like gay in Nigeria, no Naija man will fall in love with another man, the white are cra.zy people.

He should show us the picture of the guy or sharap forever, this guy is paid by the British to be gay and promise asylum.

I will repeat it again, there is no gay in Nigeria, those ones that might perform the act, are either deceived to do it, with promises of power, money rituals and so on.

The British are only using this guy to justify there sanction. He just started a stupid speculation that someone might have hanged himself.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by amnestylaw1(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2014
talk2cj08:

Oga so u be gay? Chai!!! I pity u

Am not one, but you and I are not better than those who are. Other people's sexuality is their business.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

And I don't hate you, I only condemn your irrational fear and condemnation! LOL cheesy

Seriously I don't want you to be upset, angry or fearful. There have always been a small proportion of people who are gay and always will be a small proportion. That does not make the rest of us less 'straight' - I promise you this. You will be happier if you just relax and live and let live! I have many gay friends and straight friends and friend I don't know what their sexuality is. I don't actually care!

I just care that I get my two weeks in Lagos next month to make my pepe and chop my little babe who I will marry! Its sad that there is so much hatred on Nairaland - if it is not anti gay then its tribal etc. I accept that after all nobody is perfect - (although I do come close grin).

Fear for what You are the one displaying fear hence you try your possible best to force gay acceptance which we all know will never be possible.. Gay acts were and will always be condemned right from time memorial..

As for hatred on Nairaland, I will advise you to use the strength and enthusiasm you displayed today here on this forum on other foreign forum were they display hatred towards not only gay people but also towards blacks (racism)..Try to inform them on how poorly educated they are and don't forget to inform them that they are savages too..hehehe. wink

You guys keep on coming here to say we have hatred were as the real hatred lurked in your hearts..I was on an American online forum were many people openly condemn the gay act and you are here pretending to be pure and holy..

I still stand that myself and most people don't hate gays rather it is their act that they condemn which they want to perform in the open.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Deep hatred and ignorance runs very high in this thread. It's only God that can judge these self righteous , hypocritical Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by gbishman: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2014
His crazy, the country has passed a law on gay activities and that is final. As a smart man all he needed to do was to go to the US embassey and seek for asylum and he would be granted one. Gbam
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2014
lalasticlala:
more.

thank Goodness one less faggotttt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by kilokeys(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

he didn't have value for his life..
he had an option.. we always do..
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by kilokeys(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Deep hatred and ignorance runs very high in this thread. It's only God that can judge these self righteous , hypocritical Nigerians.

define d word hypocrite..

are u insinuating that anti-gay folks like us secretly yansh boys in d corner?

damn fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by kilokeys(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2014
for those of u straight men that are tolerant with gays..

how would feel when a bloke stares u in the face and professes love.?

i would puke.. beat him up till i forget why i started beating him up.. then continue beating till i remember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by dhantey324(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

No be we kill am na! Na him kill himself, though I don't subscribe to the attacks..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by dre11(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2014
kilokeys:

he didn't have value for his life..
he had an option.. we always do..

God bless you

We always have an option

dhantey324:

No be we kill am na! Na him kill himself, though I don't subscribe to the attacks..

Am sure he was paranoid about life and has dual personality.

Agree with you on that emboldened word
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by donspero(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2014
pinkycute:
grin Hahahahaha

Funny you wink

Hahah but u guys dnt reject dem, simply tell dem 2 change if dey dnt. angrystab d modafucker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Dragonking:

Fear for what You are the one displaying fear hence you try your possible best to force gay acceptance which we all know will never be possible.. Gay acts were and will always be condemned right from time memorial..
As for hatred on Nairaland, I will advise you to use the strength and enthusiasm you displayed today here on this forum on other foreign forum were they display hatred towards not only gay people but also towards blacks (racism)..Try to inform them on how poorly educated they are and don't forget to inform them that they are savages too..hehehe. wink
You guys keep on coming here to say we have hatred were as the real hatred lurked in your hearts..I was on an American online forum were many people openly condemn the gay act and you are here pretending to be pure and holy..
I still stand that myself and most people don't hate gays rather it is their act that they condemn which they want to perform in the open.

Sigh! Pathetic attempts at self justification.
I have not tried to FORCE acceptance of anything merely to condemn all forms of intolerance. Try READING what was actually said.
I only bother with this Nigerian Forum not other ones due to my strong links with and love f Nigeria.
Not interested in American Forums.
Most people find gays or otherwise irrelevant to them.
Where have I pretended to be pure and holy? (Do you even read or just rant randomly? wink) As I keep saying I merely condemn all forms of intolerance against Gays, Blacks, Any religion etc etc etc.

What is your issue with people that promote tolerance and condemn hatred?
I suspect you may have some issues but do wish you a happy life anyway. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2014
kilokeys:
for those of u straight men that are tolerant with gays..

how would feel when a bloke stares u in the face and professes love.?

i would puke.. beat him up till i forget why i started beating him up.. then continue beating till i remember.

I would thank him but decline politely!
I am civilized and his statements have no capacity to harm me in any way. Now what could he say to force me to revert to being no more than a savage and attack him? If I had no respect for a fellow human being I would at least have more respect for myself than to behave like some animal!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by tushburg(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2014
What's BH Gay policy...team GEJ and wike
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2014
gbishman:
His crazy, the country has passed a law on gay activities and that is final. As a smart man all he needed to do was to go to the US embassey and seek for asylum and he would be granted one. Gbam

Laws can be changed and some should.

Nazi Germany passed laws against the Jews!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

So, you telling me that being a thief and murders is geneticundecided

Don't need to argue with you......
Just go and read ur biology notes and text book
u seem not to be keeping up with science and innovation. we are in a world where scientists expect to be able to predict those who will become criminals right from birth, don't ask me for details...
... what I'm just trying to bring out is that its a flimsy excuse to cover up or permit their perversion. if someone is abnormal they should accept it and see a way forward. gradual acceptance will lead to serious problems in the future... we should solve problems and not push em aside.
... besides, is homosexuality genetic? oya bust my brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) / U.S. Bureau Of Prisons To Probe Hushpuppi Over Viral Feast At Fort Dix Facility / Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.