Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (48081 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eddygourdo:
clearly in Nigeria as observed even on nairaland there are gays going about their business in their bedrooms and secret places without hindrance, no disturbance whatsoever, then they come out for public recognition and acceptance, for marriage, for child adoption, please who is disturbing the balance, if it's all about expression of feelings and love, are we disturbing them? why are they disturbing our peace to accept them or their convictions, can't that be left in their bedrooms and they leave our institutions alone? why should other people be forced to understand Wat is against their understanding, in education being enlightened means respect of the majority and minority opinion, forget the laws, we don't disturb gays who don't disturb us

There are already laws for people who openly outrage public decency. You cant make love to your girlfriend in public etc. So why do we need special laws that are so primitive and savage? Also this disgusting regulation encourages snoopers and judgemental busybodies. It has no place in any civilized society!

Now Nigeria makes a fool of itself in the eyes of the world by prohibiting two males sharing a hotel room! This applies even to NON GAYS! Are you so afraid that you have to go to these ridiculous lengths?

No as long as they are not having sex in public why is actually WRONG with public acceptance? Civilized countries have accepted gays without any adverse consequences so don't be afraid.

Lets tell the truth! Some ignorant fools just want to impose their prejudices on others no matter how innocent.

I don't like to see Black girls bleach their skin - I find it offensive and degrading for them - BUT IT IS THEIR RIGHT!

I don't like to see people dress in certain manners or behave in certain ways but it is their right.

So some idiot freaks when he sees two guys or two girls kiss? Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by JacksonD7: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2015
A wasted life
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by arnold123: 12:42am On Sep 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigerian gay rights activist Bisi Alimi, pictured below, shared these tweets earlier on today. Truth be told, a part of me bled for the young man's family and his soul too after reading this.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/nigerian-gay-guy-kills-self-after-he.html?m=1
bisi ur fucking mentally compromised I bet the devil can't wait for the day God strikes u dead ur a disgrace to black people
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by affiliate766(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Beesluv:
Gay from birth grin
I known,funny right grin grin
He probably didn't get his fair share of women
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by affiliate766(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

There are already laws for people who openly outrage public decency. You cant make love to your girlfriend in public etc. So why do we need special laws that are so primitive and savage? Also this disgusting regulation encourages snoopers and judgemental busybodies. It has no place in any civilized society!

Now Nigeria makes a fool of itself in the eyes of the world by prohibiting two males sharing a hotel room! This applies even to NON GAYS! Are you so afraid that you have to go to these ridiculous lengths?

No as long as they are not having sex in public why is actually WRONG with public acceptance? Civilized countries have accepted gays without any adverse consequences so don't be afraid.

Lets tell the truth! Some ignorant fools just want to impose their prejudices on others no matter how innocent.

I don't like to see Black girls bleach their skin - I find it offensive and degrading for them - BUT IT IS THEIR RIGHT!

I don't like to see people dress in certain manners or behave in certain ways but it is their right.

So some idiot freaks when he sees two guys or two girls kiss? Idiots!
There are some things that are morally wrong,whether you like it or not if you see a man having s*x with a man your first response would be antagonist so why fight your natural stereotype
If gays are glitches in human DNA it is possiblet for the gay character to be eliminated bus common natural selection.people who Are non-gAY WILL ALWAYS FIGHT GAY PEOPLE UNTIL ONE IS ELIMINATED IT IS OUR NATURAL CODDING
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by j1mmy: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2015
WHITE people created this gay thing and they are trying to spread it globally so that the world thinks it happens everywhere.

These days they are tired for peadophilia and homosexuality, and have now started to promote sex with animals. google zoophilia and beastiality and you will see members of the so called superior arian race mating with dogs, pigs and other animals...sick people!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by shotster50(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ignorance and poverty a very potent mix... Live and let live my people and stop doing God's work for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) / My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi / Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.