Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report (37802 Views)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by papalumi29(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
MrPresident1:
Nigerians will soon realize that this is;

Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari/Professor Yemi Osinbajo

and not

General Muhammadu Buhari/General Babatunde Idiagbon.

But what are you writing?, you aren't making any sense at all. Why comparing two different people and government?, indeed, you are absolutely brainless.
@ PDPWAYOO, this guy is a fool, not you, how can Tinubu be a godfather to Buhari?, it is like saying Jonathan is a godfather to Obasanjo.

The new era that we expect is coming, and as a wise President, I know GMB will rather focus his attention on reclaiming the lost glory of this country by increasing the standard of living and security to enhance good welfare package for the citizen of this great country. Thus, in his first fours years in office, he won't concentrate on probing or jailing the corrupt leaders. He will rather curb corruption and deliver us from the hands of unscrupulous rulers who claimed to be leaders.
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by tempest01(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kelly32:

My brother our electorate are even more clueless than Jonathan. For them to think that in democratic system Buhari can act as a dictator. It just goes a long way to tell you the level at which the electorates view things.

I'll implore educated Nigerians to go back and read Animal farm by George Orwell. That's the situation we find ourselves right now.

We need to fight corruption with Intelligence....

Accountability and shifting to the electronic process in handling finances in government.

Gone are the days of dictatorship and decrees, It wont work in this democratic area
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Hardetayour: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chrisx1x:
funny enough this ur so called buhari is a die hard muslim who is bent on turning nigeria into a sharia state
U're still on this 'sharia state' thingy? U need to wake up bro. How can 1 person turn the whole Nigeria to a sharia state. If u'll kindly explain urself

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by sukkot: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
tempest01:

There more to government than what you think.... If it was a military dispensation I would have agreed with you. There are three arms of government, and each arm is independent.

If we are to jail every corrupt person in Nigeria, 1/3rd of the population will be in jail, or more... Most likely including you If you were in a position where you manage finances.

The best way to handle corruption is to put in checks... Layers of control, make every process electronic, reduce physical contact with funds... Etc.

The corrupt PDP officials now in APC what happens to them?

What will happen to those with immunity clause?

If fighting corruption is the only Manifesto buhari has, then we still have a long way to go.
whats your point ? dont try at all because its too many of them ? is this your point ?
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by boujaye: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
pendy79:
He is the humble and silent husband while she is the business manager and coordinator of their numerous empire.

The prisons in Nigeria will be too small for corrupt officials next year. buhari will be amazed at the massive sleaze perpetuated by this grabbing and grabbing first lady.

From Oil bloc fronting to licence plate contractor to kerosene subsidy claims returns and massive massive contracts in all agencies and ministries.

Only God can deliver Nigeria through Buhari

However you try to paint GEJ, its only the shortsighted like the few of you that will vote GMB. Thank God he that wins a match is not he that makes the biggest noise. when the chips are down com February 2015, we shall know who is who. Your hate does not change anything. We remain with JONATHAN come day come nite. cool
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by koyyess: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
FrankC3:
Only a coward takes a shot at a man's wife to get at him. Real men confront their opponents directly. Fact is that most of those that attack PEJ also attack other women doing well in their chosen areas of interest. Most of them ensure that their wives remain slaves to them and to them, women should be restricted to the kitchen. Does that sound like Soyinke and his likes on NL?

Don't worry about those people, they cannot help themselves. They feel more like a man by attacking women. Most of them cannot even look in the eyes of successful women or suffering from erectile dysfunction. Just pity them and recommend a therapy if you know one.
Your brain functions well...just my thought exactly.
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by philips70(m): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
tempest01:

I'm in no way against fighting corruption in this country.... If it can be achieved, it will cause tremendous growth for our country..

My point is this.... Gone are the military area where a dictator decrees and single handedly punishes those deemed corrupt...

GMB should let us know how he intends to end corruption intelligently whilst abiding to the dictates of the constitution not by propagandists telling us how he imprisoned people during military rule.

BODY LANGUAGE and doing what he says. Do not forget there are employees directly under the hire and fire of the president whether in a democracy. But when the president keeps quiet whilst there is free for all stealing even in his own cabinet he has set the tune for all other sectors to follow.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by TolaniLuv: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
ireneony:
why are the mods always pushing anything that is anti-jonathan this days, while the ones that speak good of him are neglected on politics....this is a forum and things should be done in moderation.

Please jus shut up! And face front... Isn't this Obvious? Or are they lying about this? and mod can post anything they feel like posting on FP.
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by sukkot: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
FrankC3:
Only a coward takes a shot at a man's wife to get at him. Real men confront their opponents directly. Fact is that most of those that attack PEJ also attack other women doing well in their chosen areas of interest. Most of them ensure that their wives remain slaves to them and to them, women should be restricted to the kitchen. Does that sound like Soyinke and his likes on NL?

Don't worry about those people, they cannot help themselves. They feel more like a man by attacking women. Most of them cannot even look in the eyes of successful women or suffering from erectile dysfunction. Just pity them and recommend a therapy if you know one.
stay off drugs. what is all this incoherent psychobabble ? a man and his wife is running the country into the ground and you are here vomitting the contents of ya empty brain on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by MrPresident1: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
papalumi29:

But what are you writing?, you aren't making any sense at all. Why comparing two different people and government?, indeed, you are absolutely brainless.
@ PDPWAYOO, this guy is a fool, not you, how can Tinubu be a godfather to Buhari?, it is like saying Jonathan is a godfather to Obasanjo.

The new era that we expect is coming, and as a wise President, I know GMB will rather focus his attention on reclaiming the lost glory of this country by increasing the standard of living and security to enhance good welfare package for the citizen of this great country. Thus, in his first fours years in office, he won't concentrate on probing or jailing the corrupt leaders. He will rather curb corruption and deliver us from the hands of unscrupulous rulers who claimed to be leaders.

I am not always disposed to bandying words with scavengers and bottom feeders, but one thing I will tell you is this, you will remember I told you when your eyes are clear.
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by RECO: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
True talk

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Ninapha(f): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
hensben:
nigeria is not PEG marital affair mrs.....if she like dey sit down for jona head for house e nor concern nigerians but not to affect nigeria..

there is nothing like office of first lady in nigeria constitution.

Hens, face ur work/family. Live pple to love themselves.

U hv ur voter's card in ur hand. Their marriage and who controls their affair is their business. Pronto.

If its affecting u, vote them out that is if u can.

Love is blind, envy is mad.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Edusouls(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
let's stop complaining, we vote buhari for change if we wont, let's then vot G.e.j for steady mess and corruption..
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by papalumi29(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
MrPresident1:

I am not always disposed to bandying words with scavengers and bottom feeders, but one thing I will tell you is this, you will remember I told you when your eyes are clear.

It is obvious that you have head leakage, you can't even write meaningful and sensible comparison. in this age, a secondary school student is better off, you write like a kid. Lack intelligent and good manners.

A scavenger is even better, you are like a common mad man on the street, your type are at Aro, park well and allow sane people in right state of their senses to comment. An ordinary scum and oaf like you talk NONSENSE!!!
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by taheer88(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin
1stCitizen:
WikiLeaks
The Global Intelligence Files,
emails released so far

[Africa] Nigeria -- Jonathan can't control Patience, accusations of corruption
Released on 2013-06-16 00:00 GMT

Email-ID 2359276
Date 2011-09-07 16:23:51
From mark.schroeder@stratfor.com
To africa@stratfor.com
First Lady Patience Jonathan "runs her own show and the husband has
little or no control over her," a U.S, cable leaked by Wikileaks has
said, stressing that she has a more forceful personality than the husband.

Related, I've heard that both of them and their elite supporters are
always on the look out for business deals to get involved in.

https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=2359276
na wawo
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by EchuaA: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Is dat wat he needs to govern dis country?
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by MrPresident1: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
papalumi29:

It is obvious that you have head leakage, you can't even write meaningful and sensible comparison. in this age, a secondary school student is better off, you write like a kid. Lack intelligent and good manners.

A scavenger is even better, you are like a common mad man on the street, your type are at Aro, park well and allow sane people in right state of their senses to comment. An ordinary scum and oaf like you talk NONSENSE!!!

My point is made. You will remember.
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by hensben(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ninapha:

she is not still getting it...smh
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Nemma(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
pendy79:

Sorry I dont work with or for government.

Remove corruption and watch power generation and distribution improve as individuals like ndudi elumelu wont be around.

Remove corruption and watch boko Haram disappear.since all defence spending will be judiciously used.

Remove corruption and education sector will be revolutionized as only properly fitted lecturers AMD teachers will be employed and all budget for physical infrastructures and equipment/laboratory chemicals/books are truly implemented.

Remove corruption and NNPC account will be open and all income to the country are properly credited o the Federatiom account.

Remove corruption and illegal bunkering with the collusion of Oil workers N naval personnel disappear.

Remove corruption Nd doctors will stop goin on strike for lack of equipment to work.

Remove corruption and fuel subsidy scam won't be there.

Remove corruption and our roads will be fixed as contractors will be made to do work for which they are paid.

Remove corruption and legislatures won't turn oversight functions to brown envelope visitation to ministries and MDAs

Remove corruption and our water boards will work

Remove corruption and tax remittance and tax payable to the federation account will improve as there won't be collusion with tax officials to short change the country.

Remove corruption and and and and so so on and on......
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Nemma(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
GEJ say and I quote 'stealing is not corruption'

pendy79:

Remove corruption and watch power generation and distribution improve as individuals like ndudi elumelu wont be around.

Remove corruption and watch boko Haram disappear.since all defence spending will be judiciously used.

Remove corruption and education sector will be revolutionized as only properly fitted lecturers AMD teachers will be employed and all budget for physical infrastructures and equipment/laboratory chemicals/books are truly implemented.

Remove corruption and NNPC account will be open and all income to the country are properly credited o the Federatiom account.

Remove corruption and illegal bunkering with the collusion of Oil workers N naval personnel disappear.

Remove corruption Nd doctors will stop goin on strike for lack of equipment to work.

Remove corruption and our roads will be fixed as contractors will be made to do work for which they are paid.

Remove corruption and legislatures won't turn oversight functions to brown envelope visitation to ministries and MDAs

Remove corruption and tax remittance and tax payable to the federation account will improve as there won't be collusion with tax officials to short change the country.

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by JesusG: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
pendy79:

Honestly this raised a question in my heart: Who exactly is corruption?
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by ManTiger(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is no news nah, like say i no no before.
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by babasanti: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
the jesus of bipi/otueke/okrika/river state her name is PEJ
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by sorepco(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]you guys are just hallucinating....My guy, while we are insulting each other over Buhary, most of those Northerners, especially the educated one dont even wanna talk about him. they say he lacks intelligence and does not take advise. And he has insulated himself from people; talkless of if he is elected next year.
pendy79:
He is the humble and silent husband while she is the business manager and coordinator of their numerous empire.

The prisons in Nigeria will be too small for corrupt officials next year. buhari will be amazed at the massive sleaze perpetuated by this grabbing and grabbing first lady.

From Oil bloc fronting to licence plate contractor to kerosene subsidy claims returns and massive massive contracts in all agencies and ministries.

Only God can deliver Nigeria through Buhari
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by aresa: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is why her crooked and corrupt husband refused to declare his assets ...
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Dee60: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Abati did not see that in the same WikiLeaks report!
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by femliany(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
if shoeless is voted in again, that means Sheppotamus will blow grmmar again for the next 4 years...contunu diaris goodu....
wikileak na only u waka come
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Ninapha(f): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
hensben:
she is not still getting it...smh

dont mind her. Na so she dey do especially if she knows the person speaking is not really there. I mean as in 'being there'.:p
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Bellfun(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
MrPresident1:

No one can help anyone.

GMB that many are rooting for has Tinubu as his Godfather. This is democracy not a military dictatorship.

You and many peoples' eyes will clear very soon.

It was democratic moves that brought Jona to power(I voted for him in a free and fair election)...and now his antecedents typifies a dictator!...and if Buhari turns out to be a dictator,he will meet the full force of Nigerians!!!...and it would have been better had Jona had a god-father maybe he our "apprentice president" could have learnt a thing or tow from d godfather...finally,who needs a tinubu godfather when u have Dame Patience?!!!
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Ogahtech(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
VOTE GEN. BUHARI, THERE WON'T BE FIRST LADY'S OFFICE IN HIS GOVERNMENT

Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by goldfish27(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
tempest01:

There more to government than what you think.... If it was a military dispensation I would have agreed with you. There are three arms of government, and each arm is independent.

If we are to jail every corrupt person in Nigeria, 1/3rd of the population will be in jail, or more... Most likely including you If you were in a position where you manage finances.

The best way to handle corruption is to put in checks... Layers of control, make every process electronic, reduce physical contact with funds... Etc.

The corrupt PDP officials now in APC what happens to them?

What will happen to those with immunity clause?

If fighting corruption is the only Manifesto buhari has, then we still have a long way to go.

Bros na who go do all dis tin wey u talk..Na GEJ n for Naija....na to kill all of dem self...life done do dem n if u ask me y kill dem I go ans u "cos dem done kill Nigeria as a country"
Re: Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report by Orikinla(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
[size=18pt]Nairaland has 1, 284, 192 members?
And less than 22, 000 repeated views by how many members on a big issue affecting Nigeria on the front page?

What is going on here?
Where are the other 1, 263, 192 members?
Invisible clones of the real members or what?
20, 000 views are even less than the numbers of comments by members on the HUFFPOST.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.