Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix (6860 Views)

Military Takes Delivery Of Two Jets Loaded With Weapons / Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters / Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Na today? Very soon we'll hear dat BH has seized all of them. E dey sweet una for body una no fit keep quiet.
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by folawiyoma(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Give this and I will not run away.
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by chaloner(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2014
idupaul:
From the the projectile and trajectory specs there is no diff between this rifle and the AK 47 ..If they couldn't win battles with the AK 47 there is no way this would make a difference
and no difference wit double barrel ....... Grow up na , na wetin , u jus dey tink like a mumu
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by chaloner(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2014
okotv:
commitment isn't arms buying or are the arms going to shoot all by themselves , Boost the troops morale and see victory with your eyes open
go sleep if u dnt knw wat to say......
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by rozayx5(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014
oduastates:
Give it a few weeks , you will probably start seeing those weapons in the hands of the terrorist shekau.

see them Bh sympathizers
all your prayers are the NA should fail so that Buhari will get elected based on violence, but God pass una sha, BH will be history

1 Like

Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by jpphilips(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2014
taharqa:
The very 1st MAJOR retooling of d Nigerian Army since Shehu Shagari loading.... All oda rulers from BUHARI to Yar'adua were just busy drinking kunu and eating uku whilst d NA's equipments deteriorated. *smdh*

taharqa the M0r0n is that you? how was your circumcision leave? was wondering if they circumcised your brain as well, After Shagari's retooling, OBJ has retooled our military, yaradua did and now your oga who is coming late after Boko has laid seige for 4yrs.
Go and ask who ordered all the OPV's in the naval fleet, all the MRAPS and Otokr Cobra's ,ask where all your j7's who bought that?

you are happy that Jona is buying 1,000, riffles after 6yrs of wasting Nigerian lives and another 5,000 riffles in 2015, for a standing army of 136,000 men and women.
guess your Oga wants 15 soldiers to one riffle come 2015, shameless goat!!

Buhari had no need to buy arms for Nigeria in 1984 because the nation was not in any threat, Shagari retooled for the Maitasine, OBJ retooled for Bakassi peninsular, Abacha retooled for peace keeping interventions for ECOMOG, Yaradua retooled for Niger delta militants, Jonathan is retooling after stealing for 6yrs and you are happy he is buying 6,000 riffles for 136,000 men, ekwensu!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by jpphilips(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2014
idupaul:
From the the projectile and trajectory specs there is no diff between this rifle and the AK 47 ..If they couldn't win battles with the AK 47 there is no way this would make a difference

I thought as much, 7.6mm is still the AK, this is no good news, though Nigerians are perpetually dumb.

1 Like

Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by ayztech(f): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

taharqa the ... ekwensu!!

This jpphilips man sef, see as heat dey comot for ya head...if they allow you, you fit shoot Oga Jona with those rifles...ekwensu grin

1 Like

Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by PresidentAde(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2014
....Op pls when these new purchase arrives,,,,,,,,,what happens to the "AKs".....who gets the AKs ?
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

taharqa the M0r0n is that you? how was your circumcision leave, was wondering if they circumcised your brain as well, After Shagari's retooling, OBJ has retooled our military, yaradua did and now your oga who is coming late after Boko has laid seige for 4yrs.
Go and ask who ordered all the OPV's in the naval fleet, all the MRAPS and Otokr Cobra's ,ask where all your j7's who bought that?

you are happy that Jona is buying 1,000, riffles after 6yrs of wasting Nigerian lives and another 5,000 riffles in 2015, for a standing army of 136,000 men and women.

Buhari had no need to buy arms for Nigeria in 1984 because the nation was not in any threat, Shagari retooled for the Maitasine, OBJ retooled for Bakassi peninsular, Abacha retooled for peace keeping interventions for ECOMOG, Yaradua retooled for Niger delta militants, Jonathan is retooling after stealing for 6yrs and you are happy he is buying 6,000 riffles for 136,000 men, ekwensu!!
i think you are wrong ,yes previous administrations played their part but not at the same scale at which this administation is doing . Is it OBJ who sanctioned the sale of F7 jets when there were better options.
The OPVs ,IPVs ,littoral interceptors were ordered we done by this admin so as Big foot MRAPs ,Streit APC ,T -80 oplot tanks ,T-72 MBT's ,BMP-2 ,BM smerch , dragunov rifles ,granade lunchers and dont forget our locally made igrigri APCs and other which i am not aware of,the Army is going through a new doctrine
NAF is set to recieve over 40 helicopters(mi-17sh ,mi-35p and M models) ,40 JF-17 thunder jets and some ISTAR aircrafts.
please whose adminstration apart from shagari has done more than these. lets put politics aside and face facts.
This weapon offers better shooting accuracy than the AK-47 because of the enhanced features such as pistol grip ,rails with scopes and a more lighter barrel against the wooden barrel of the AK-47.
Dont get it twisted grin,that doesn't mean GEJ derserves a second term cos i am voting Buhari grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2014
PresidentAde:
....Op pls when these new purchase arrives,,,,,,,,,what happens to the "AKs".....who gets the AKs ?
these would likely go to Special Operations and other Coin based units.
*on a lighter note to your question * may be dem go dash Civil defence or FRSCand VIO grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by taharqa: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

taharqa the M0r0n is that you? how was your circumcision leave, was wondering if they circumcised your brain as well, After Shagari's retooling, OBJ has retooled our military, yaradua did and now your oga who is coming late after Boko has laid seige for 4yrs.

ESU, hw far na?looong time.i throw hailins for ya side, IKPI...ehey, back to d issue. There is a diff bw buying sm military wares for certain units of d military and a MAJOR retooling of d military, OLODO. Evri body who knows anytin about d Naija Military knows dat d last Major one was done by Shagari in d early 80's. The military chiefs said same just sm few months ago b4 d NA....#hailings
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by idupaul: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2014
chaloner:
and no difference wit double barrel ....... Grow up na , na wetin , u jus dey tink like a mumu

You clearly know nothing about firearm so shut up
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by chaloner(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2014
idupaul:

You clearly know nothing about firearm so shut up
u wey knw clap for urself , hw many do u hav ....... ? Anu
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by femikay149(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by PhockPhockMan: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
malele:
1000 is not enough
That's the first batch, second batch of 5,000 will be delivered next year.
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by jpphilips(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
taharqa:
ESU, hw far na?looong time.i throw hailins for ya side, IKPI...ehey, back to d issue. There is a diff bw buying sm military wares for certain units of d military and a MAJOR retooling of d military, OLODO. Evri body who knows anytin about d Naija Military knows dat d last Major one was done by Shagari in d early 80's. The military chiefs said same just sm few months ago b4 d NA....#hailings

Is that your way of saying thank you for schooling you on the military retooling by head of state? grin grin you know I know more than you as far as this country is concerned, all you need is loyalty and i will hold your torch to the path of success, hope you are prepared to vote BUHARI next year, I will tell you what to tell your master in case he should ask, you and I know that he is too dumb to find out grin grin
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by Descartes: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

I thought as much, 7.6mm is still the AK, this is no good news, though Nigerians are perpetually dumb.

Are you a Nigerian? undecided
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by jpphilips(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

i think you are wrong ,yes previous administrations played their part but not at the same scale at which this administation is doing . Is it OBJ who sanctioned the sale of F7 jets when there were better options.
The OPVs ,IPVs ,littoral interceptors were ordered we done by this admin so as Big foot MRAPs ,Streit APC ,T -80 oplot tanks ,T-72 MBT's ,BMP-2 ,BM smerch , dragunov rifles ,granade lunchers and dont forget our locally made igrigri APCs and other which i am not aware of,the Army is going through a new doctrine
NAF is set to recieve over 40 helicopters(mi-17sh ,mi-35p and M models) ,40 JF-17 thunder jets and some ISTAR aircrafts.
please whose adminstration apart from shagari has done more than these. lets put politics aside and face facts.
This weapon offers better shooting accuracy than the AK-47 because of the enhanced features such as pistol grip ,rails with scopes and a more lighter barrel against the wooden barrel of the AK-47.
Dont get it twisted grin,that doesn't mean GEJ derserves a second term cos i am voting Buhari grin

Are you sure you know what an OPV is? China delivered the NNS Centenary in 2012, though Jonathan was lucky to commission it, a smart brain will ask how long the project lasted, the answer is 4.5yrs, even if Jonathan ordered anything you wont see it till 3yrs time.

I don't argue with people who don't think, you think military procurement is like buying a car off a stand?
Dont quote me again if you dont have a brain to reason, you think that naming military hardwares equate intelligence.

The F7 was not the best at the time but what threat was there to procure a 4th generation? Even at the peak of insurgency, we have not ordered a 4th gen. dont flatter yourself with the JF-17.

May be when you quote a m0r0n like Taharqa, you can be telling him that Igirigi project was conceived by Jonathan, when you quote Jp you must dig some facts to stand the heat.

Igrigi was introduced during the Nigerian army day celebration of 2012, if you think it took just 2yrs to research and develop the Igrigi, then you lack the mental sagacity to argue with me.

why don't you wait to recieve Jonathan's shopping list before Eulogozing it, for a CIC whom terrorists have run over his country after 6yrs in power is still going shopping, shameful enough?
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by ndcide(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2014
edoyad:
To fight insurgents or for 2015 elections ?

To you, every thing is about 2015.
Re: NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix by ocelot2006(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
malele:
1000 is not enough

It won't be our standard issue. It's probably meant for Army Special Forces.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. / NNPCL Blames Long Queues, Fuel Scarcity On Distribution Issues / IBB Releases Buhari's Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.