Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye (57395 Views)

Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) / bI Trust Yemi Osinbajo. He's Absolutely Reliable - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by aresa: 4:37am On Dec 19, 2014
AreaFada2:

I would have preferred to ignore your childish rant because it appears you're one of APC thugs.

But people like you like to claim victory, no matter how irrelevant.

If you ever bother to read outside Nairaland, you will have come across many articles about your Messiah GMB.
Let just post one Vanguard Newspaper link here.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/will-gen-buhari-change-ways/

I guess you will now have to find evidence that GMB has sued Vanguard and won a libel claim in a court of law against this newspaper.

I know people like you, you will now start to discredit Vanguard,

That was an opinion piece and made up rubbish with uncorroborated nonsense.

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by aventura: 4:38am On Dec 19, 2014
many people forgeet that GEJ is a redeemer.

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 19, 2014
Gudbye 2 kleptocracy/cluelessness! I've just joined d winning team! #team rescue nig.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by omonigeria(f): 4:46am On Dec 19, 2014
my prayer is that this two guys should not turn this country to Syria ' s civil war next year, please Nigerians be wise o o o, they are all fighting for their pocket make know that o o o

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Olaooni88(f): 4:59am On Dec 19, 2014
kestolove95:
and so? mtseew u peopl ar makin dix evribody shaut alleluyah man importnt joor...t.b gt followers pass am joor
I cried for ur soul bro! May heaven forgive u.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by kyle47: 5:01am On Dec 19, 2014
The most respectful man of god among nigeria pastors,
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by calaway: 5:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Seenyo:
Gudbye 2 kleptocracy/cluelessness! I've just joined d winning team! #team rescue nig.
see how uneasy the GO is. e no even show teeth. compare that with the acceptance of GEJ in pic.

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by staymore: 5:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Snapping with Daddy Adeboye won't save a sinner from going to hell if Jesus comes today, likewise, it won't double Buhari's vote come Feb 14th "15.

Am sure Daddy will still tell Buhari that Jesus is Lord.

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Nogodye(m): 5:06am On Dec 19, 2014
It will end in praise....GMB 2015

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari is not an alternative candidate Nigeria want.I wonder why nigerian journalists dont interview him and ask him genuine question.Have they been given"brown envelope"again?This is a man who jailed the late fela anikulapo kuti and other journalists for singing and writing against bad governance.He should tell nigerians why he jailed them.Even if he claims to be a military head of state then,the military,couple with extremist mentality is within him.He has threatened to burn nigeria if he loses previous election which he did after losing the 2011 election, his supporters, bokoharam are killing and bombing christain in the north.Now he want to use it as campaign that he will end it if he is elected.

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Nogodye(m): 5:07am On Dec 19, 2014
It will end in praise....GMB 2015It will end in praise....GMB 2015It will end in praise....GMB 2015
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by danderson(f): 5:10am On Dec 19, 2014
Have Buhari confessed his sins and accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Daddy GO he is a potential convert so that he can have rest in the bosom of the Lord and stop contesting.

Gej till 2019 then Ihejirika

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by anonimi: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2014
laimo:
'Stealing is not corruption' president should lose in 2015. Amen.

To be replaced by a former military DICTATOR who said 'Abacha did not steal'
God forbid. Amen!!!

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 19, 2014
This man is already a grandpa,Having served the army for 35years,he should go and rest.He is not the only person in nigeria.He will be bragging as if it is their money that he will use to fight corruption.Is that only the problem that nigeria is experiencing?

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by mykemiley(f): 5:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Oga madam.....sista broda....any bdy God don bless God don bless am finish, al diz ones wey una dey make lyk diz na NOISE, make una stay der make pant dey wear una, stay dey abuse una elders no go fyn beta tin 2 do 4 ursef, jobless blind politicians....
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Btruth: 5:22am On Dec 19, 2014
Time up for the corrupt CAN President and his clueless President. Jonathan might as well be planning his exile journey, because all corrupt leaders, ministers, DG, Governors, and other office holder will be on trial once this man take over. If you know Buhari well, you would have known that he is a corruption free man, and as such, he is the type of leader that can take this country out of this mess.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Jesusloveyou: 5:26am On Dec 19, 2014
menesheh:
He is just cloning all these so that the Christian version of the North, South West and other South will start changing the already built mindset of him been a Muslim fanatic and dogma.

Only a fool will allow that.

Let me kneel down and lick ur anus so that u will vote me in, then later I will do my worst.

APC made the greatest mistake of their life choosing you as their Presidential candidate. A serial failure.

Don't vote GEJ, U are on ur own.
why not say,it is a 'photoshop'.don't vote gej.only a fool wil vote gej.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by gebest: 5:29am On Dec 19, 2014
kestolove95:
and so? mtseew u peopl ar makin dix evribody shaut alleluyah man importnt joor...t.b gt followers pass am joor
are u saying he is not important, my dear go and pray to God for forgiveness.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by thaoriginator: 5:31am On Dec 19, 2014
HugeCock:
Buhari always looking lively and fit. He surely has my vote. Say no to ordinary stealing corruption. Vote for change
More power to your already powerful cocky..

#TeamBuhari
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Jesusloveyou: 5:37am On Dec 19, 2014
omonigeria:
my prayer is that this two guys should not turn this country to Syria ' s civil war next year, please Nigerians be wise o o o, they are all fighting for their pocket make know that o o o
is btw d elite and d masses,saTANiod is fighting for elite pocket,while buhari is fighting for d masses pocket.let see,if d God of d masses is not alive.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by omenka(m): 5:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Readonee35L:
This 2015 Election sha

See people they post by this time , Don't you guys sleep
This is how you guys monitor front page at midnights
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1956125_b4din7yiaaafzt_jpegbbf93b67fd52446af7248b26255ac77e
Lmao!!! Nice one guy.. cool

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by shaggy5000: 5:42am On Dec 19, 2014
SO CHURCH IS NOW THE AVENUE WHERE BUHARI SECURE HIS VOTE? what a pity to christiandom! we await the out come

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Jesusloveyou: 5:47am On Dec 19, 2014
danderson:
Have Buhari confessed his sins and accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Daddy GO he is a potential convert so that he can have rest in the bosom of the Lord and stop contesting.

Gej till 2019 then Ihejirika
gej and ihejirika.d two saTANiod,has they accepted christ.if they do,they would have be corrupt.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by aspirebig: 5:50am On Dec 19, 2014
The funny part is that most of these guys talking may not even vote....

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by irich21(m): 5:52am On Dec 19, 2014
kestolove95:
He is important, fool!
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Vikky014(f): 5:56am On Dec 19, 2014
hyfr:
Buhari looking for publicity stunt, I know osibanjo told him to do this, so that RCCG members and other christians will think otherwise but I know pa E.A.. Failed strategy unless u visit MFM during shake off service I'll believe u..
hahahahaha.@shake off service
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by 100Cents: 5:57am On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:
Here's a picture of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari standing with Osibanjo's (VP's) Spiritual Father and GO of the RCCG, Daddy E.A. Adeboye!

When he had arthritis in 2008 and went for prayers.

Stop circulating stale news.. undecided

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:04am On Dec 19, 2014
The man of God ll not say no to a Buhari courtesy call na! Buhari is just politically doing this for the camera nothing more cus he is still who he is.....do not be deceived
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Laredojohn(m): 6:05am On Dec 19, 2014
So what should we do?? It's normal everyone meets Pastor Adeboye..and takes picture with him, sure he is aware of the fact that the Rccg head quarters has disassociated itself from the pix circulated by @rccgworldwide on twitter.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by clemz88(m): 6:08am On Dec 19, 2014
kestolove95:
u make no sense.go n bury your senses in a container till you learn how to talk.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by legendsilver(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2014
EldaTimba:
.This pic was taken 2011
oga, did you see okorocha there too? Or he was part of CPC then?
You too is clueless like Gej
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2014
Btruth:
Time up for the corrupt CAN President and his clueless President. Jonathan might as well be planning his exile journey, because all corrupt leaders, ministers, DG, Governors, and other office holder will be on trial once this man take over. If you know Buhari well, you would have known that he is a corruption free man, and as such, he is the type of leader that can take this country out of this mess.

Continue to deceive yasef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] / Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics)