Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye (57352 Views)

Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) / bI Trust Yemi Osinbajo. He's Absolutely Reliable - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Reference(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2014
ishaq86:
This is why we will forever remain backward. Everything we see it tru d eyes of religious or ethnic sentiments. We cannot objectively comment on post, how abt wen we are opportune to be in a position somday. Clearly we cannot do better Dan dem, dis nation is plunging towards destruction and yet we are waiting for a God sent prophet to come down nd tell us dat . Its clear and real

That's it. When you shake down EVERY Nigerian from professor to pastor you get tribe and religion tumbling out. We are boiling over hot coals but are far from being done.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Bigsteveg(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2014
kestolove95:
and so? mtseew u peopl ar makin dix evribody shaut alleluyah man importnt joor...t.b gt followers pass am joor

It's not abt followers but abt people of value.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by darediamond(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2014
And I present To You The Shariah Man of 2F1P (fronting, Faking and Petence)!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by hogunzy(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2014
luvprince4real:
I wonder hw pple stand and dream in a hot afternoon. Hope u ar not a southerner in d north, u better return home if u ar bcus d second part of "dogs and baboons being soak in blood" is around d corner.. Chai.. but dis 72yrs old man dey vex 4 failure sha. GEJ 2015, David mark 2019 (GMB will b 80yrs by then). LOLzzz
my brothers I dy ib oo but did you say am dreaming lolz nothing for PDP come 2015 most of my ppl here are prepared to kick his ass out 2015 team buhari
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by hogunzy(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
hyfr:
hypocrite you are, when you call GEJ slow poke, a retard, clueless etc that's not insult, I think your tribe is the most foolish, and the worst is that you guys don't know you are foolish so I don't see a change amongst your mist. Buhari will be the president of Nigeria after Biafra has taken place
pls when did I call him slowpoke or whatever pls tell me ooo I have never call him names before and I didn't insult your own tribe waow u called my entire tribe fool judge ur self who is the fool
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by samento: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2014
menesheh:
He is just cloning all these so that the Christian version of the North, South West and other South will start changing the already built mindset of him been a Muslim fanatic and dogma.

Only a fool will allow that.

Let me kneel down and lick ur anus so that u vote me in, then later I will do my worst.

APC made the greatest mistake of their life choosing you as their Presidential candidate. A serial failure.

Don't vote GEJ, U are on ur own.
For now, it is only Buhari that can bring back the lost glory Nigeria has suffered under under this our Mr corruption.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by retepmurt(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2014
mimiko na redeemed pastor too.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by joory1(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2014
I am not voting for APC but the only man that. Can help this country right now. Many politicians in the opposing party, senators will not want him to win bcus of their corruption and evil against this country. Like I said I will not vote for APC but my vote is for Buhari,lets give me a chance and 4get about religious bliv and others. This man is too straight forward. I am not campaigning for him though.

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by GGfadar(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
laimo:
'Stealing is not corruption' president should lose in 2015. Amen.

even if u steal 1million dollars, AMERICA WILL KNOW " IT IS THIER MONEY "
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by darediamond(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
You need to ask Dipo Diya how Christians in the Military during Abacha's regime (which Buhari was actively part of) were treated to know why Religion as to bé conidered. Are you brave and wiser than them Mr?
***Buhari is a Loyalist to The Northern Caliphate Anyday Anytime*** And he has not abolish there long-time plans for all non-muslim "Nigerians".

ishaq86:
This is why we will forever remain backward. Everything we see it tru d eyes of religious or ethnic sentiments. We cannot objectively comment on post, how abt wen we are opportune to be in a position somday. Clearly we cannot do better Dan dem, dis nation is plunging towards destruction and yet we are waiting for a God sent prophet to come down nd tell us dat . Its clear and real
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by GGfadar(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2014
VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF STUPID STATEMENT.....
keep it up

menesheh:
He is just cloning all these so that the Christian version of the North, South West and other South will start changing the already built mindset of him been a Muslim fanatic and dogma.

Let me kneel down and lick ur anus so that u vote me in, then later I will do my worst.

APC made the greatest mistake of their life choosing you as their Presidential candidate. A serial failure.

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by darediamond(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2014
To all you Southerners thinking the Middle Belt will determine GEJ fate, I onze told you that that region is not a determinant because they are TOTALLY for GEJ.
Here is the signal below: "That buhari of a man and the entire core north have killed a lot of christians in the north. Here in Benue,we will never never and never give that bloody jihadist our votes,same goes to orther northern christians, our pastors are warning us seriously.say no to buhari, say no to islam for the sake of our peace in the core north and middle belt. Islam kills!"
Otenestbestyaho:
If the satanic Buhari likes let him visit jesus christ, he will surely cry badly come 2015, christian don't ever vote for a muslim, because no muslim will vote for a christian(after all buhari said all muslim should votes for muslim in 2011). That buhari of a man and the entire core north have killed a lot of christians in the north. Here in Benue,we will never never and never give that bloody jihadist our votes,same goes to orther northern christians, our pastors are warning us seriously.say no to buhari, say no to islam for the sake of our peace in the core north and middle belt. Islam kills!
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by ojilepikin(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2014
kestolove95:
and so? mtseew u peopl ar makin dix evribody shaut alleluyah man importnt joor...t.b gt followers pass am joor
Why are u inviting the wrath of God unpon yourself. Who asked u about popularity? If u don't know what to say is it not better u keep ur mouth shut? I beg u pls be very careful when u r talking about God's annointed!!!
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Baraac(f): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2014
EIAWilliams:
please, I need to know when this picture of Buhari and Daddy G.O was taken, before I say anything further

This pic was taken 2011
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by GGfadar(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
If the satanic Buhari likes let him visit jesus christ, he will surely cry badly come 2015, christian don't ever vote for a muslim, because no muslim will vote for a christian(after all buhari said all muslim should votes for muslim in 2011). That buhari of a man and the entire core north have killed a lot of christians in the north. Here in Benue,we will never never and never give that bloody jihadist our votes,same goes to orther northern christians, our pastors are warning us seriously.say no to buhari, say no to islam for the sake of our peace in the core north and middle belt. Islam kills!
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by GGfadar(m): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2014
MUST U LIVE IN D NORTH.......
NONSENSE.......

Otenestbestyaho:
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Baraac(f): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
kestolove95:

Osibanjo's (VP's) is not in the pic.
Why do people lie.
Useless post.
NEXT PLS
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by darediamond(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Fire never burn you before so that is why you are condeming him.
May you receivve the kind of treatment Christians in the Core North are receiving from Muslims ever before OBJj became president. Please say amen to that.
BossAyuk:

Are you serious!!?? Look at how ethnic and religious bigotry has eaten your soul. You're a big shame if you think all Christians reason like you and I marvel at the kind of Church you go to where pastors encourage tribalism and bigotry. This is the most useless post I've read on Nairaland this year.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by 2kris(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2014
This adeboye is the most simplest pastor i have ever seen in my entire life.abeg just look @ how simple he looks. God bless u adeboye and grant me my heart desire
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Readonee35L:
This 2015 Election sha

See people they post by this time , Don't you guys sleep
This is how you guys monitor front page at midnights
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1956125_b4din7yiaaafzt_jpegbbf93b67fd52446af7248b26255ac77e
lwkmd grin grin morning medicine.... grin thanks for this
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by darediamond(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2014
So there is no importance about life abi?
May your life bé Run the way Northern Muslims have been running the lives of the Christians over there even before the time of OBJ.
Please, your Amen?
Say it bloodsucker.
Say it!
BossAyuk:

So in that your empty head, you think if all Muslims didn't vote for Goodluck he would have won?
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by GGfadar(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by ogunwalea(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2014
kestolove95:

In ur dreams
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by darediamond(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Did Buhari said tthis at all http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2Fattachments%2F1945158_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188&h=uAQGzwjtk&enc=AZPpDdv5bt18JVZln4p1olH16c_XEDaHq-0gEH2V0IR4OXyyK3U1A4qlVb-pOe7dyhlyDqFOt7yz4ShpGspyCA3P&s=1 ??
FastShipping:

Let's see the video or print where Buhari said Muslims should vote for Muslims. You guys have no fear of God with the way you spread lies without the fear of God for the sake of destroying the man.

It is obvious the General has the support of the masses and could become president. That support he's getting is giving you (saTANs/PDP) sleepless night.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by tushburg(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2014
hyfr:
Buhari looking for publicity stunt, I know osibanjo told him to do this, so that RCCG members and other christians will think otherwise but I know pa E.A.. Failed strategy unless u visit MFM during shake off service I'll believe u..
My broh na u don tlk weythn make sense...some pple no dey use dia head @all
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by onyxo76(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2014
I don't care whether this pix was taken yesterday or whenever , all i want is change from this pdp govt. Since 1999, haba na only pdp dey this country. If APC doesn't perform then we boot them out come 2019 God sparing our lives. Abi you people never tire for pdp?
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Readonee35L(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Ghostlady:
lwkmd grin grin morning medicine.... grin thanks for this

hehehe Don't mention
what are friends for
have a nice day tho smiley smiley
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Abmarshalo(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2014
It will a show of shame for all Redeemers as their Pastor will loose out with Buhari come 2015.

Its a pity.

donphilopus:
Here's a picture of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari standing with Osibanjo's (VP's) Spiritual Father and GO of the RCCG, Daddy E.A. Adeboye!
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Readonee35L(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2014
wurudainkelly89:
. this is Dr Cookey son right?

yes nau.
abeg how you take know
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by darediamond(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Yeah, that is it, we need Patience!
If Buhari comes in and Boko-haram operations suddenly stops, then the Religion War will begin and it will bé Brutal more. Than the operations of BH altogether.
tochimas:
Buhari was not labeled a bigot because he does not go to church, he can even go sleep there for all I care, after all he is a politician and they can do anything to get power, as a matter of fact he doesn't need to be in church to be an open minded liberal individual . I have seen , interacted with open minded and liberal Muslims and I didn't meet them in church nor did they meet me at the mosque.

Every words of his mouth makes him out as a blood thirsty,divisive individual out for mayhem ,
So he wants to rule Nigerian abi? He should go wake all the Nigerians that died in the mayhem he created simply because he lost an election.
I bet you, if all the politicians were as power thirsty as this man and as equally sour a loser as he has been, Nigerian would have been a history, there would not be many left to vote anybody in power.
APC made an epic mistake by leaving out young , vibrant and energetic men , men of these generation that are ready for change . Instead, they were encouraging all these old thief like Atiku and co.
Buhari might not be a thief, but he is living in ancient times, things have changed and will continue to change.
We want full democracy and not another pseudo military rule. All we need is patience till we get it completely right.
But no we want a quick fix and is clamouring for a general .
If you desire a repeat of Abacha in era,go ahead and vote buhari.
Lecturers, doctors, banks, senators, in fact everybody , all of una own don finish. Shebi I dey for this nairaland.
What happened to public hospitals and establishments during buhari era? They only thing Nigerians can remember was that they were queuing up at bus top during buhari era.
Sorry to digress,
Now this is buhari I know, he can go night vigil with osibanjo for all I care. I am an RCCG and no apology to anyone.

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by Readonee35L(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
Lmao!!! Nice one guy.. cool

smiley smiley smiley smiley
glad you likie
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye by ibrahym47(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2014
menesheh:

Ntoooor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62