Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries (18734 Views)

Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget / We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers / Civil Servants Face Bleak Xmas Over Unpaid Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by Ejaisky: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
modified
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by juman(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
emeka94:
Abia state never pay their worker since August.
thunder fire everything that starts with orji.

grin grin
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by benboa(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
yerimastyle:
So many lazy people in this country always blaming the government for their being poor ,Nigeria is a land of opportunity,look for what to do in other to generate income and stop waiting for manner from heaven.

YOU PROBABLY DONT KNW HOW TO READ ABI ? NO OFFENCE SIR

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by juman(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by juman(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:
poor oil

Mr oil.

grin grin grin

We cannot understand how N9.2bn would be spent on stoves while workers who toil daily to keep the wheels of government functioning cannot be paid their meagre salaries”, the ASCSN stated.

You see!
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by Drdonzeez(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
you must be on a high weed ( igbo)..so,workers shouldn't get their entitlements
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by Ejaisky: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
oduastates:
Shame all over.
An economy built on oil,patronage and corruption.
Those government workers are a substantial part of the problem
Wasn't it their NLC who sabotaged the occupy movement?
Now they are crying over spilt milk.
What Is the use of all the workers in the ministry of works when all the roads, bridges and buildings are built by half literate Chinese, Lebanese,syrians and Indians?
In the hands of a thieving government, better the workers get a salary else Jonathan would simply have more money to steal.
In the hands of a proper competent government, three-quarter of the civil service ( apart from essential workers) should simply be laid off.
Bad belle. The same job u and people around die trying to get?

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by puhleeze(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
PappyMason:
Lies. No federal civil servant is being owed.

If they are not paid it am because they hae over shot their recurrent budget for salaries to which IPPIS won't pay them without consideration from the auditor general's office.

This may be as a result of employing more staff without approval or not even moving staff salaries to IPPIS.

Please stop the lies they've not paid december salaries.... i am a Federal Civil Servant

4 Likes

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by Arysexy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
segnys007:
You must be a mumu ni. The report said some not all federal civil servant! You need to tell us which ministry you dey, for us to check if your own dey amongst the ones listed. Or shut the hell up!

Ur father is mumu. Uncouth slowpoke.
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by FlyinDutchMan(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Species1983:
WHO ASSEMBLED THIS TRASH!!! Honestly some Nigerians are just wicked. It may interest all to know that I have been paid my december salary and 13th Month. Let the trash dung writer give names of parastatals that haven't been paid. I'm a Federal civil servant. I stand for progress. GEJ is the answer
I don't think this is a product of propaganda, the writer mentioned some ministries and I work with one of the aforementioned ministries, and sincerely we've not gotten our Nov. salaries talk more of December /13th month.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by Swizdoe(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
dipopooo:
Some idi*t n f**ls here ar shoutin GEJ. Gov Aregbesola(APC) of osun state is owing his workers n pensioners almost 4 months salaries OYES cadets inclusive.

Is it only Aregbesola..... Even Amosun of Ogun state is still owing some workers october salaries not to talk of november. All he keeps doing is using the available money for pursuing his 2nd term ambition and parading the shot-put woman he brought from lagos to be the deputy governor. Yet he goes on air screaming that the FG did not pay him the monthly allocation.
I even heard the state ministry of education could barely provide writing materials for the public primary and secondary schools examination.
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by Peacefulness: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:
APC hand, voice of punch.

For ur information, I am a federal civil servant, I have recieved December salary plus 13th month.

Bunch of propagandists.
how come fmc's and some teaching hospitals don't receive 13th month, are we not included? Because since they started this 13 month, I have only received 20 cups of rice, 4 Tim tomatoes and 10 cubes of maggi. I need answers please!

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by shegsrules(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
If only we had a real government full of not stealing is corruption ideology I bet this salaries would have been paid. One of d worst sin na don't owe d worker his wages cus d consequences of that plenty ooo.
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by maasoap(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
dipopooo:
Some idi*t n f**ls here ar shoutin GEJ. Gov Aregbesola(APC) of osun state is owing his workers n pensioners almost 4 months salaries OYES cadets inclusive.
Well, I don't know if Aregbesola is owning your dad four months salary, he is owning my wife only November salary.
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by eagleeye2: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
emeka94:
Abia state never pay their worker since August.
thunder fire everything that starts with orji.
Some ministry in Abia are not being owed. it depends on were you work.
Though I know that pensioners are being owed.
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by boma95(f): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
yerimastyle:
So many lazy people in this country always blaming the government for their being poor ,Nigeria is a land of opportunity,look for what to do in other to generate income and stop waiting for manner from heaven.

mtcheeeew....i dont think u re been affected by this
u would have had reasons to comment rationally or shut up nd ignore undecided

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by jaytee01(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:

For ur information, I am a federal civil servant, I have recieved December salary plus 13th month.

Bunch of propagandists.
Where exactly are you working?

Also, has the govt denied the claims that the MDAs and ministries mentioned have not been paid?

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by gmemdee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:

Bunch of propagandists.
It appears you're one of those lucky federal civil servants who are being paid salaries on time. The news feature didn't say all federal civil servants have not been paid. Even more important the feature references a labour union official so how exactly is this propaganda? I have family friends who work in the Federal Ministry of Education HQ and they have not been paid since October though their colleagues in Federal Schools are not facing the same sad situation. One other thing I didn't get about your post is the 13th month pay. Is that really part of the remuneration of civil servants?

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by mayor007(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
PappyMason:

If they are not paid it am because they hae over shot their recurrent budget for salaries to which IPPIS won't pay them without consideration from the auditor general's office.

This may be as a result of employing more staff without approval or not even moving staff salaries to IPPIS.
Exactly!!! I am a staff of The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and I collect my salary regularly and when t is due.

I was at a meeting of The Senior Civil Servants and I heard that the "ogas at the top" of some of these ministries appropriated staff salaries for themselves 'cause I have a coupla friends at Works and they are lamenting bitterly. The Fed Govt did her part; na those ogas dey Bleep up.

Even our own PS was removed recently after financial investigations by EFCC; imagine putting all the monies meant for training and welfare into your personal account; yet she claims to be a deacon at FourSquare Gospel Church.

See why I am pessimistic about this country; we don't love one another.
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by gmemdee(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
PappyMason:

I am sorry but I don't follow your logic. If they are not owed salaries then they are not owed.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by jamesbridget13(f): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
amaechi still owing some civil servants in d state for november n he spent money for carnival. misplaced priorities
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by Arysexy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Peacefulness:
how come fmc's and some teaching hospitals don't receive 13th month, are we not included? Because since they started this 13 month, I have only received 20 cups of rice, 4 Tim tomatoes and 10 cubes of maggi. I need answers please!

I wouldn't know But We in d power ministry receive 13th month every December. They pay it with December salary.

Maybe there are other allowance u medical workers collect that made them exclude u people.
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by blkmum700: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
They can't pay salaries and planing to use 9.2B to buy stove.

I see some people going to prison Soon and I repeat no one should run away, we will crate anyone who ran away back to Nigeria,we have done it before we will do it again.

Change is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by ba7man(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:

Ur father is mumu. Uncouth slowpoke.
Name your ministry and department and I'll confirm it.
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by MDEWOLE: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
dipopooo:

You are a bloody liar i am in Osun right now and one of d civil servant said if he owes them for four months they would have been on strike why are u misinforming d public or are u Omisore follower identify yourself.
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by dipopooo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
MDEWOLE:

You are a bloody liar i am in Osun right now and one of d civil servant said if he owes them for four months they would have been on strike why are u misinforming d public or are u Omisore follower identify yourself.
Lol u ar funny I don't belong 2 any party. Ask around, wen last did he pay pensioners n especially OYES cadets? Thank u sir
Re: Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
gmemdee:

It appears you're one of those lucky federal civil servants who are being paid salaries on time. The news feature didn't say all federal civil servants have not been paid. Even more important the feature references a labour union official so how exactly is this propaganda? I have family friends who work in the Federal Ministry of Education HQ and they have not been paid since October though their colleagues in Federal Schools are not facing the same sad situation. One other thing I didn't get about your post is the 13th month pay. Is that really part of the remuneration of civil servants?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day / AA Begins Edo Governorship Primary Election / Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.