Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Jonathan Has Come A Long Way - Lets Move Forward (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Come A Long Way - Lets Move Forward (video) (836 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months / Lets Move Beyond Buhari And Co / Lets Move Forward And Respect Each Other, Nigeria Is Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has Come A Long Way - Lets Move Forward (video) by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Whether you love Jonathan or Hate him. Spend some time and which his remarks for he is at least your President.

In the words of the President:

"Nobody's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.. . . . . . . . It is a choice between going forward or moving backward . . . . . .it is a choice between Freedom or Repression".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfbHD2R65S0
Re: Jonathan Has Come A Long Way - Lets Move Forward (video) by Remarkable: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2014
mikeansy:
Whether you love Jonathan or Hate him. Spend some time and which his remarks for he is at least your President.

In the words of the President:

"Nobody's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.. . . . . . . . It is a choice between going forward or moving backward . . . . . .it is a choice between Freedom or Repression".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfbHD2R65S0

The most accomplished president this country has ever had!

Ride on, Mr. President, Ndi Igbo kwu gi n'azu (we got your back).

To re-echo the words of our man... be honest and tell the truth, all ye "de-campees"

Let your members know the projects that have been undertaken under this administration... let 'em know the schools built, the economic growth, the agricultural revolution, be honest and quit the lies....

I feel like saying they can continue with the lies because Nigerians are now seeing them for what they are and have always been... liars with uncountable tales they've sold the masses and gotten busted on. Lies can't lead you no where, all ye opposition "progressives".

Re: Jonathan Has Come A Long Way - Lets Move Forward (video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
I like of how he rolled out his achievements

The president is not doing badly
Re: Jonathan Has Come A Long Way - Lets Move Forward (video) by Splashme: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
[size=13pt]Wow . . . to know he delivered a 1hr speech without reading from paper
It's good to have an academic in ASO Rock

GEJ till 2019[/size]
Re: Jonathan Has Come A Long Way - Lets Move Forward (video) by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Splashme:
[size=13pt]Wow . . . to know he delivered a 1hr speech without reading from paper
It's good to have an academic in ASO Rock

GEJ till 2019[/size]

He used a TelePrompTer like Obama

But he has got good at it

But it's the way he delivered the speech

It's very good and passionate
Re: Jonathan Has Come A Long Way - Lets Move Forward (video) by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 20, 2014
mikeansy:

He used a TelePrompTer like Obama

But he has got good at it

But it's the way he delivered the speech

It's very good and passionate

I know you're an ardent supporter of GEJ, and I'll like you to educate me on why you believe he deserves another chance.

And please make sure you cover the following areas:

- Economy.
- Security.
- Poverty alleviation.
- Employment.
- Infrastructure.
- Foreign policy.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Come A Long Way - Lets Move Forward (video) by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 23, 2014
SirShymex:

I know you're an ardent supporter of GEJ, and I'll like you to educate me on why you believe he deserves another chance.

And please make sure you cover the following areas:

- Economy.
- Security.
- Poverty alleviation.
- Employment.
- Infrastructure.
- Foreign policy.

Thanks in advance.

Watch the Jonathan's speech which I have provided above and hear it from the horses mouth

Do you have any of similar speech from Buhari? at least 30 minutes at length

(1) (Reply)

The Naira Is A Worthless Piece Of Paper. / Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari / Sahara Reporters Has Committed Itself To Support Terrorism - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.