Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation (5722 Views)

Pictures From On Going Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge. / ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation / Fraudulent Construction Of The Second Niger Bridge- Another 419 On Ndigbo Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by humblesteve(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Duru1:

If you really know Buhari, you will be forced to reciprocate on his “Good Morning” greetings. There is a plan in the pipeline to compete with intended toll from the Niger Bridge at Asaba. There are many ways to cross a river.
bro i don't think that guy really know much of what he's saying

buhari ? if i think of that man when he was in power the way he treated people more esp igbos. ...menh i would rather vote a clueless and an impotent man than voting 4 him (buhari ) God forbid.

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Duru1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
ibedun:

Who in the SW is threatening Igbos?

What of all the allocation to the SE states over the years? Where has the money gone?

The foolish mofos, so called elites of Igboland what are they doing with money allocated to your states for development.

they are busy bringing the money to Lagos so they can flex with Yoruba people who are staying jeje-ly in their own region.

All Igbo past commissioners, governors and senior civil servants have build palatial homes in Lagos with your Igbo money.

Do you have any shred of evidence Nigeria has been allocating funds specifically for the Rehabilitation and Reconstruction of the region where the civil war was actually fought? I guess the above post is born out of ill-informed mind. By the way, no Igbo person gives a ratass about an imaginary threat from SW.

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by mrvitalis(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Don't even mention Buhari and South East in the same sentence.

We saw his sharing formula when he was Controller General of PTF during Abacha's regime.

Can you guess the percentage distribution he used?
not really but i know he did better as ptf chair then jonathan has done in the south east
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by mrvitalis(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Duru1:

If you really know Buhari, you will be forced to reciprocate on his “Good Morning” greetings. There is a plan in the pipeline to compete with intended toll from the Niger Bridge at Asaba. There are many ways to cross a river.
whats ur point??
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Ngwakwe: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

not really but i know he did better as ptf chair then jonathan has done in the south east

You don't even understand what principle of equity means. One for the goose and one for the gander or none for everybody.

I thought I was conversing with a concerned South Easterner who knows and lives in South East, Nigeria.

Just wasted my precious time.

Bye

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by mrvitalis(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I thought I was conversing with a concerned South Easterner.

Bye
lol bro i am an igbo man
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Ngwakwe: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

lol bro i am an igbo man

I am not disputing that, just that I sensed insincerity of purpose from your last comment before this one.
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by mrvitalis(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I am disputing that, just that I sensed insincerity of purpose from your last comment before this one.
what i said was d truth ...didprove me.with facts
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Ngwakwe: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

what i said was d truth ...didprove me.with facts

For me to take you serious, why not list Buhari's PTF projects in South East then I will enumerate that of President Jonathan so far.

Don't keep me waiting

4 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by docadams: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
These enemies of progress don't ever get tired. Toll gate or no toll gate, how come the past govts didn't build any 2nd Niger bridge in the last 30 years? Let's see the bridge first, then we can talk about the tolling later. After all there is an existing bridge, which is free for all

Oh! you are from the east? Odiegwu! Really surprising due to your fixation on Lagos and everything about Lagos.
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by mrvitalis(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

For me to take you serious, why not list Buhari's PTF projects in South East then I will enumerate that of President Jonathan so far.

Don't keep me waiting
my provided adequate books for our university
he provided health materials for.our health systems
all south east roads.were rehabilited during his time
with a budget of less than 10% jonathan budget
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

Really? Show us how Ptf did better in the southeast? Any major road done by the ptf in the southeast? I can't think of any so tell us if you know
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Ngwakwe: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

my provided adequate books for our university
he provided health materials for.our health systems
all south east roads.were rehabilited during his time
with a budget of less than 10% jonathan budget

What did you just do? You just murdered posterity and revised history.

Please I am a middle age man and moreover an academician.

I need you in my class for free tutorials.

5 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by realborn(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na wa.

The author and other supporting contributors in concurrence are only clamouring for the corrupt inflated factor in the PPP arrangement to be expunged and obliterated. None has asked for the construction of the Bridge to be stopped.

From the article, N30b should be adequate to complete the construction at the minimum which equates to the FG's contribution. Hence, why put a toll on the bridge? Worst case scenario N50b; and the FG can afford the balance as a spread without a toll.

The environmental impact of a toll on such a high traffic Bridge will be a huge burden on the great Igbo nation and residents linked through it. A pilot study can be conducted using the Lekki toll gate with a lesser vokune of traffic compared to the great Niger bridge.

This is corruption unabated and every right thinking Nigerian especially Igbos should demand an explanation and request the Bridge be built with no additional burden to the citizens. Apposite infrastructure is a right especially in these days of stringent taxation!

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Fash20: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=Laird post=29021853]AS AN BOY WITH A YORUBA MOTHER AND WHO WAS BORN IN KADUIGBOKADUNA HAVE LIVED AND SCHOOLED IN KADUNA, ZARIA, LAGOS, EDO STATE AND ABIA..I BELIEVE I SHOULD SPEAK THE TRUTH....
THAT BRIDGE SHOULDD BE TOLL FREE
[/quote ]AN BOY. You don drink Otaze abi.
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

What did you just do? You just murdered posterity and revised history.

Please I am a middle age man and moreover an academician.

I need you in my class for free tutorials.

Academic bigot! Tufiakwa!
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by biafranqueen: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:

the same way APC used and dumped Amaechi grin grin
grin
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by cocoduck: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Who is that 1Diot that says he or she is from mbaise YOU ARE NOT FROM MBAISE.
OKAY? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF MBAISE? AND WHAT IS MBAISE. STOOPID IMPOSTOR. KPACHARA ANYA GI, MPKI AWUSA. Yoruba GOAT MEAT. ANU GBOKO
EKWEKWALAM PIA GI URA. In fact you stink so much I can smell you over the internet.
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by realborn(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
These enemies of progress don't ever get tired. Toll gate or no toll gate, how come the past govts didn't build any 2nd Niger bridge in the last 30 years? Let's see the bridge first, then we can talk about the tolling later. After all there is an existing bridge, which is free for all

An existing Bridge adjudged to be structurally unstable? How insincere can you be inSincere9gerian? Shocking how the author has painstakingly raised an anomaly for the benefits of his people and how unfair some of his people have reacted.

Long way Nigeria!
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

Rubbish! We're not interested in your rubbish propaganda. Subsidy payment varies with international crude oil price. If the price shoots to roof top, subsidy payment will follow suit. Vice versa. Moreover, this same president wanted to remove the subsidy completely, but mischief makers like you kicked against it. Meanwhile, those found to have abused the subsidy scheme are undergoing prosecution in court of competent jurisdiction. Least we forget, Nigerians are appreciative of the gej govt for making the entire country wet with fuel almost all year round. It is unprecedented in the history of this country. Gone are the days when people had to give bribe or sleep over at filling station just to buy fuel at official price with their hard earned money.
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by cocoduck: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
That coup was and is still the only coup d'Etat that was done by Nigerians, All others were done by the north with sometimes there youruba slaves.
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by biafranqueen: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

What I'm saying is that everybody has chosen to believe the narrative that favours his/her agenda but unfortunately the aftermath of the war is still glaring and the wounds not healed.

As Godswill Akpabio will like to put it, if the war has actually ended, why is there no plan to implement the Rehabilitation and Reconstruction in the region where the war was actually fought and facilities / infrastructures bombed to stone age. On a second look, the reconstruction and rehabilitation started and were focused in the North and Western Regions of Nigeria.

There is a grand plan to suffocate the people of Eastern Nigeria and continue the devastation through skewed policy implementations by falsifying Census figures to favour the victors of the civil war, negligence to providing minimal life sustaining infrastructures that will spur growth and development that would help to stop these uncontrollable mass movement of the Igbo youths to other regions where these amenities are readily available.

Today, the North is killing the Igbos after the Igbos have surrendered to one Nigeria while the West is threatening fire and brimstone preparing its people to unleash genocide on the Igbos in the South West unless they surrender their wealth and liberties to the Yorubas and forgo their political rights as enshrined in the constitution of One Nigeria.

Bros, the Igbos need breathing space, equal right and justice after surrendering to One Nigeria but alas what we are seeing is more hostilities, threats and call for genocide of our people
See the white girl thats my face right now clapping!

I always ignore those ignorant nincompoops that compare Anambra to Lagos. The last place that was blastered to pieces was Nnewi to pay Ikemba back. It never stop us from building industries and being the first in so many things. Biafra is alive and Igboland is developing!

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Ngwakwe: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I thought you've already confessed your unimaginable degree of hate on Ngwakwe.

Any positive improvement or is it getting worse?

2 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Adminisher: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
If the clueless one 'jobs' Ibos successfully, I will begin to look down on that race. Are they not supposed to be 'Jews', 10 lost tribes and all that bullshit?.
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by jpphilips(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Rubbish! We're not interested in your rubbish propaganda. Subsidy payment varies with international crude oil price. If the price shoots to roof top, subsidy payment will follow suit. Vice versa. Moreover, this same president wanted to remove the subsidy completely, but mischief makers like you kicked against it. Meanwhile, those found to have abused the subsidy scheme are undergoing prosecution in court of competent jurisdiction. Least we forget, Nigerians are appreciative of the gej govt for making the entire country wet with fuel almost all year round. It is unprecedented in the history of this country. Gone are the days when people had to give bribe or sleep over at filling station just to buy fuel at official price with their hard earned money.

It takes poor education to adumbrate common sense, I just took you to a tour of your leader and you have this to say? not surprised though, Most Nigerians have lost their self worth, wet this bingo with petrol to run his generators and he will forever be grateful to the master who left him in darkness,
Shame on your soul!!
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by humblesteve(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

is that all you can say
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by 500GP: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

We have electricity in our houses and we don't sleep in darkness courtesy of our individual and collective ingenuity.

Mud houses are becoming a history in our clime yet Mud house dwellers have the effrontery to lecture us on the need for cement.

JUST LIKE THE WAY FL....AT....HEADS UNDER BRIDGE IN LAGOS ARE NOT LIVING IN DARKNESS.

IF IBO CAN DO THINGS BASE ON THEIR INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE INGENUITY, WHY IS IT THAT YOUR CHIEFS WITH RED CAPS, POLITICIANS, OBI PROSTRATE BEFORE GEJ TO BUILD 2ND NIGER BRIDGE, SEA PORT FOR THEM .

YOUR FLAT...... HEADS BROTHERS ARE HUSTLING IN THE MUD REGION
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by 500GP: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Stop claiming superiority, we are all equal and do use and pass through the same Niger Bridge, be you Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Tiv, Fulani, Urhobo etc. The Bridge is not more important to South East than their close door neighbours. It is a means to falicitate trade and movement.

Do South-Easterners cross the bridge to go to another South East State - No

I don't even know which part of the country you're from when I made the comment.

What I wrote up there is just an idiomatic expression
THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE IS ONLY USEFUL FOR THE IBO, THAT'S WHY THEY ARE PLEADING, CRYING, GNASHING TEETH BEFORE GEJ....

IBO SEES THE BRIDGE AS A MEANS TO GET TO SOUTH WEST TO HUSTLE.... ON WHAT ACCOUNT IS THE ROAD USEFUL TO YORUBA OR OTHER TRIBE..

LAGOS, IBADAN, OGUN IS THERE ENOUGH FOR YORUBA TO SURVIVE ECONOMICALLY
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Ngwakwe: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
500GP:

Please release your caplock in compliance to Rule No. 11.

Your comments are appreciated

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by pacodas: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
comos:

You can write whatever you feel, but we from the east knows how important that bridge is to us and we are seeing physically the construction that is going on and we pray it be completed.

I hear you, we want it completed but what is worth doing is worth doing well. Let's call a spade a spade.

PS: am not the author of the write up.
Re: The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Duru1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
mrvitalis:
as an igbo ...i know my people just hate the Hausa man ..for the civil war ....without knowing our brother caused the war....major kadunna was the problem
Hausa trusted us....and we betrayed them ...i just pray they forgive us so that this country can move forward
..i just laf when igbos support ijaws ....cos dey have never and will never support us

The above post speaks volumes about your disingenuous plank on the so-called second bridge or lack thereof across River Niger/Benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Bello Ambassadors Record Over 2 Million Members For Yahaya Bello (Video) / US Bomb Warning Is No Big Deal – FG / Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.