Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? (609 Views)

Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! / Operation Show Your Permanent Voter Card (PVC) / Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? by chukel(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2014
It is not news that the contest for the presidency is between GMB(the hero) and GEJ(the corrupt and clueless). The campaigns have started. We need change, yes we need change. But we have to bring change. The only way is to vote and protect our votes. If we don't have our PVCs, we can't vote and the change might elude us. We have started on a good note with public enlightenment and we are winning. Thanks to the new entrant, clueless abati. So agents of change, do you have ur PVC. For me, I have mine. Let's do it. We did in IMO in 2011. We can replicate dat in every state. PLEASE IF U HAVE UR PVC, SAY "YES I HAVE" BEFORE YOUR CONTRIBUTION. IF YOU DONT HAVE, ALSO INDICATE.

1 Share

Re: Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? by chukel(m): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist ,
and all Omexonomy,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omenka ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, keneking, donmarti, keneking,
Dannyset, Evathyst, jaymichael

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? by Olatad: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2014
Yes,you are right.The only people who can say we want change are those with pvc,d real weapon of change.Long live Nigeria!
Re: Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? by donphilopus: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2014
My PVC is right here with me. I'll angrily use it to vote OUT GEJ come February 14th. It's high time we said NO to cluelessness!

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2014
As you mentioned it. I just checked my wallet, its there but funny thing is its fading.
Re: Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Believe u me, I do and Av secured it.
Chasing Jonathan away is a clarion call i intend to obey.
Re: Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? by omenka(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2014
It is locked up in a fire fireproof safe in my office and I will also "angrily use it" to vote for the salvation and redemption of my motherland by voting against King Nebu !! angry
Re: Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? by chukel(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Mine is in my wallet. We did it against an incumbent in IMO in 2011. We can replicate it in all the states. YES, IF WE COULD DO IT IN IMO, WE CAN DO IT IN ALL THE STATES. WHERE IS UR PVC? #I HAVE MY PVC#
Re: Agents Of Change, Do You Have Your Permanent Voter's Card? by chukel(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Your vote is ur power. 58days to presidential election. Do you want change? If yes, where is ur PVC? Team#ihavemypvc#

(1) (Reply)

"I Feel Sorry For Goodluck Jonathan" - Etcetera Writes / Buhari's Speech After 1983 Coup / Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.