Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! (2739 Views)

'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! by palmer: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Gladys Iyamah, a crippled mother of two under the military regime of pa buhari was locked up at the Federal Maximum Security Prisons in Kirikiri, Lagos, was the first woman in the history of Nigeria to be sentenced to death. The Federal Military Government knew the implication of executing a paralysed mother of two and the sentence was secretly approved. visit here to see for yourself.....http://ideywait-o..com/2015/01/pa-buhari-cannot.html

Pa General buhari did not change when he was 30, 40, 50, 60 at 72 he his shouting change! Change! I want to change, do u think he can chnage. to see how far he can chnage visit http://ideywait-o..com/2015/01/pa-buhari-cannot.html
Re: Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! by Mbag(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Yes, anybody can change but wat de change is all about is wat matters. as for dis very change some people are talking about? it's a horrible one. I prefer transformation instead.
Re: Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! by richardomoko: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Leopards don't change their spots, Buhari cannot change. You heard him say already of his intention of scrapping the office of the first lady, invariably meaning that women are only meant to be seen but not heard. No freedom of speech for the first lady. That is decree 4 for that office to start with.
Mbag:
Yes, anybody can change but wat de change is all about is wat matters. as for dis very change some people are talking about? it's a horrible one. I prefer transformation instead.
Re: Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! by egift(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration / Democratic Principles And The Nigerian Society. / BREAKING NEWS: Islamic State To Release Video Accepting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.