Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined (6001 Views)

Mental Health Of This ‘papa Ajasco’ Called Oyegun Should Be Examined – Ajileye / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Secession - Option B - Creation Of Southern Nigerian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

smh. Ure retarddded pls don't quote me again

I don quote you again frustrated baboon, do your worst. Cretinous fvcktard!

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2014
Bruteforce101:

You said i should call my bros to order. Did i tell you am from the North. You yeeboes believe anyone against you must be from the North. Since you hate this north people, we shall see how your vote alone will re-elect GEJ. Rubbish

Calling him your bros does not mean you must be from there!

You are bending neck for me for the statement!
And I said no, the statement is a counter to the one issued by the Deputy Governor,

You should not direct your anger at me, take to him

Also, did you say I hate the north people?
Well, does it mean the guy hate the south people when he issued his warning?

We simply playing politics here!
The called said any norther who votes PDP is a disgrace
And I said any southerner who votes APC must have his head examined.

What is my offense bro?
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by yyb14: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2014

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
AJINATU:
Osu ibo

you are going back to Biafra

Is it a cowardly mentally unstable and frustrated lunatic like you that will push me out Oya!

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
jaysniggs:

Actually, in a nutshell, he just told you to f*ck off, you dirtbag.

He said it, not me grin

Aaaah, You must be a monkey for being able to interprete monkey language. see you down there. grin

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by jaysniggs: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Aaaah, You must be a monkey for being able to interprete monkey language. see you down there. grin

And you who replied a monkey is what?
An orang-ntan? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Purity1(f): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
thomastbibler:
[size=18pt]Shame on you OP[/size]

what for?
Because he voiced his mind? We all know that APC has plans just for the north. The southerners there are merely fence sitters
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by MalcoImX: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
@noble: Your position would have carried more weight if you were a deputy governor, or if you had askef those from his state to know their position on their deputy governor's position.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Eziachi: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:
I read with utmost dismay, a statement attributed to a northern Deputy Governor calling names to any Northerner that would vote for the PDP!

Any Southerner voting APC must be silly! You can quote Noblezone!
What is good for the North is also good to the South!

Cheers to you all.
So tell me the difference between you now and that deputy governor?
Jonathan downfall is maybe at the door step of many of you.
When you kept referring Jonathan opponent as a jihadist because he is a Moslem, how do you expect the same Moslems to vote for Christian Jonathan?

If you kept telling northerners that they illiterates, cattle rearing bunch, mallams, almajiri etc, how in turn do expect them to vote a southern person who thinks he is better than them?
When you amuse yourselves that somehow, PDP is a southern party and APC is a northern party and maligned southerners in APC as sell outs in multiple ethnic society, how do expect Northerners to view PDP otherwise?
When you kept telling the world that Buhari will not get 1% in SE/SS how on earth do you find it surprising when a northern bigoted person said the same about Jonathan towards northern votes?

There is nothing southern about PDP neither anything that made APC northern just because of the presidential candidates ethnicities
Keep all these your feelings to yourselves and stop blabbering it, as you may be doing Jonathan a disservice if northerners are reading all these things.

9 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by PentiumPro(f): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Eziachi:

When you kept referring Jonathan opponent as a jihadist because he is a Moslem, how do you expect the same Moslems to vote for Christian Jonathan?

If you kept telling northerners that they illiterates, cattle rearing bunch, mallams, almajiri etc, how in turn do expect them to vote a southern person who thinks he is better than them?
When you amuse yourselves that somehow, PDP is a southern party and APC is a northern party and maligned southerners in APC as sell outs in multiple ethnic society, how do expect Northerners to view PDP otherwise?
When you kept telling the world that Buhari will not get 1% in SE/SS how on earth do you find it surprising when a northern bigoted person said the same about Jonathan towards northern votes?

There is nothing southern about PDP neither anything that made APC northern just because of the presidential candidates ethnicities
Keep all these your feelings to yourselves and stop blabbering it, as you may be doing Jonathan a disservice if northerners are reading all these things.

God bless you with more wisdom sir. you are a refreshing bright light on this forum

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by AJINATU: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
EUROBOMBER:
i am an osu ibo. I am afraid of going back to y1boland. The future really looks bleak for me in y1boland. I dont want my cannibalistic human flesh eating Ngwa uncles to feast on my worthless ibo flesh for breakfast.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Ayus34(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mr man NOTHING LIKE SOUTHERN NIGERIA IN NIGERIA POLITICS. ......I ONLY KNOW OF MY WESTERN STATES OR ODUA NATION!

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by orimsamsam(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op. Do i need to remind you that pdp started the religious politics and they ave naw been beaten in their game. Dont start tribal politics again
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
orimsamsam:
Op. Do i need to remind you that pdp started the religious politics and they ave naw been beaten in their game. Dont start tribal politics again

"Moslems should vote only moslems"

who said that?

Besides, do mot hink I am talking about party here!

I am talking aboyt the rascality of our northern brothers who dont care whose ox is gored when they speak and act.

The very reason some of us want to see the end of Nigeria!
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Eziachi:

you better start reading between the lines bro!

When the guy made the silly statement, did you lecture him like you are doing now?

I wrote this with the hope that the northerners in this forum will read and then react and maybe think!

What was the man thinking when he made the statement?
Why should they always throw these missiles and we jeep peetending all is well?

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Olaolufred(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
[size=16pt]I WILL NEVER VOTE APC.

BUT I WILL VOTE ALL CANDIDATES PRESENTED BY APC.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by LogicPower(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
GEJ's supporters are more and more becoming pathetic laughing stocks, without them realizing it!

1. OP, do you seriously think that Nigerians are so dumb that we would take this your CYNICAL BAIT and suddenly start to ALL ISSUES along the fuzzy and hazy 'NORTH-SOUTH' divide? Now that it suits your divisive agenda, we are no longer divided into SE, SS, SW, NE NW, NC any more.

2. Do you really believe that 'southerners' would troop out en mass AGAIN in 2015 and vote for the continuation of this clueless and incompetent government SIMPLY because it is a government of a 'fellow southerner'?

3. Do you think all of us have forgotten how you guys have been viciously and maliciously SINGLING OUT certain sub-groups of your southern brothers for your incessant insults and all sorts of cruel taunting?

4. Has the 'southern' president EVER tried to reign in his crudest and most clannish kinsmen, such as Clark and Asari Dokubo, when the latter were publicly and viciously insulting anybody who dares criticize his government, including 'fellow southerners'?

5. How come the SW people are your 'SOUTHERN' brothers and the people of the MIDDLE BELT are now just lumped as 'NORTHERNERS'?
What happened to the 'SS/SE/MIDDLE BELT alliance' that you guys have been taunting the rest of Nigerians with?

6. Now that the reality of the VOTING POWER of each SUB-REGION has finally dawned on you, and the imminent electoral defeat of your clueless man is staring you in the face, you have suddenly jettisoned the MIDDLE BELT as your partner in alliance, and they are are now just 'northerners'.

7. 14 February 2014 would surely be a day of reckoning indeed; you would see how millions of decent and patriotic 'southerners', young and old, men and women, would REJECT FAILURE AND INCOMPETENCE and vote to reclaim their dear country from the iron-grip of the corrupt NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN elite!

5 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
LogicPower:

GEJ's supporters are more and more becoming pathetic laughing stocks, without them realizing it!

1. OP, do you seriously think that Nigerians are so dumb that we would take this your CYNICAL BAIT and suddenly start to ALL ISSUES along the fuzzy and hazy 'NORTH-SOUTH' divide? Now that it suits your divisive agenda, we are no longer divided into SE, SS, SW, NE NW, NC any more.

2. Do you really believe that 'southerners' would troop out en mass AGAIN in 2015 and vote for the continuation of this clueless and incompetent government SIMPLY because it is a government of a 'fellow southerner'?

3. Do you think all of us have forgotten how you guys have been viciously and maliciously SINGLING OUT certain sub-groups of your southern brothers for your incessant insults and all sorts of cruel taunting?

4. Has the 'southern' president EVER tried to reign in his crudest and most clannish kinsmen, such as Clark and Asari Dokubo, when the latter were publicly and viciously insulting anybody who dares criticize his government, including 'fellow southerners'?

5. How come the SW people are your 'SOUTHERN' brothers and the people of the MIDDLE BELT are now just lumped as 'NORTHERNERS'?
What happened to the 'SS/SE/MIDDLE BELT alliance' that you guys have been taunting the rest of Nigerians with?

6. Now that the reality of the VOTING POWER of each SUB-REGION has finally dawned on you, and the imminent electoral defeat of your clueless man is staring you in the face, you have suddenly jettisoned the MIDDLE BELT as your partner in alliance, and they are are now just 'northerners'.

7. 14 February 2014 would surely be a day of reckoning indeed; you would see how millions of decent and patriotic 'southerners', young and old, men and women, would REJECT FAILURE AND INCOMPETENCE and vote to reclaim their dear country from the iron-grip of the corrupt NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN elite!

A northerner said any northerner voting PDP is a disgrace and

I proposed a counter saying any southerner voting APC should be examined.

What wrong have i done?

If you are really interested in building Nigeris, then take your ethnic/religious sermon to the north!

"moslems should vote on a moslem candidate" come to mind!

Do you know who said that?

It was Buhari!
And if i call for all non Moslems to vote for only non Moslems, you will start your sermon!

This thread has one purpose, to bring to the fore the hypocrisy of Nigerians!

If you think this thread is Jonathan campaign, then please read it over again!

You guys are in for a shock! Nigeria is jinxed! Jonathan winning or loosing cannot save Nigeria. Buhari winning or loosing cannot help Nigeria either!

Meanwhike, Take your sermon the northern deputy governor!
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by MalcoImX: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

"Moslems should vote only moslems"

who said that?

Besides, do mot hink I am talking about party here!

I am talking aboyt the rascality of our northern brothers who dont care whose ox is gored when they speak and act.

The very reason some of us want to see the end of Nigeria!
You sure 'bout that?
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by PentiumPro(f): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op is a dunce, pentium says so.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
MalcoImX:
You sure 'bout that?

so very sure bro!

It was Buhari who said, "Moslems should vote only for moslems"

and if i say, non moslems should vote only for non moslems, i would be called names.

Why bro, why??
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
jaysniggs:

And you who replied a monkey is what?
An orang-ntan? cheesy

Na na, I'm a clean man__________ Let me just l__________
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=AJINATU post=29019974][/quote]

Rot in hell grin

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by MalcoImX: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
LogicPower:

Now for him, the SW is not 'South West' but South.

2 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by MalcoImX: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

so very sure bro!

It was Buhari who said, "Moslems should vote only for moslems"

and if i say, non moslems should vote only for non moslems, i would be called names.

Why bro, why??
You can't say that. No sane person will say that. Let's leave it at that. I would prefer you have a safe landing by not asking for evidence, as there'd be none.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Pataki: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Seriously, what is worth quoting in your worthless post here @ OP? undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:
Any southerner especially YORUBAS that will vote for gej or pdp is INSANE
So if we yoruba vote for someone who victimized Awolowo our hero that help enlightened us nd prevented us from swimming in pool of illiteracy like buhari and other Northern leaders did to their pple in name of following Quran then we will be SANE right?
Better start praying I think they are Involved
Ur villagers
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by PentiumPro(f): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
MalcoImX:
Now for him, the SW is not 'South West' but South.

Ibos forget easily. Arthur Eze was insulting the memory of Pa Awolowo during Anambra PDP guber campaign right in the presence of GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by MalcoImX: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
PentiumPro:

Ibos forget easily. Arthur Eze was insulting the memory of Pa Awolowo during Anambra PDP guber campaign right in the presence of GEJ.
Some things are better not said. I think the Deputy Governor is even being diplomatic, by using the word "disgrace."

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by mauriceju2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
APC cannot do that for you, what APC want to do for you is change of location of power not change of your condition and situation, no body from the north can do that for you, do you know that the Islamic religious leathers are being paid by the government? they are like pastors , they are not doing the same to the Rev and Pastors and it seem like things are changing in many ways against them and they want to fight back with their blood to get the power back in order to maintain their ways, do you know that some state in the north children need only 2 point to enter University and Unity school while in the south and west they need 139 point to enter school with the same syllabus etc, do you know that this has been change in this government? Do you know that 99% of all federal workers are from the north? my friend the change we want cannot come from the north, every body knows this truth
lakeside69:
And this OP thinks that this should be a subject-matter because someone said so? I live in PH, Rumuolumeni for that matter. It is APC all the way. I want a change. I want a leader who is in charge, not a political leader. A leader that guarantees the national security of lives and property not only in the Niger Delta States but in Nigeria as a whole. A leader who steadfast and willing to stay on the side of the people rather than take sides with political thieves and looters of the national treasury who patronises them. I want a firm and strong President and Governor who is not a noise maker because he is desperate to get into the government house but has a blue print to take Rivers from Oil to a non oil performing state. Who has a fatherly heart and not all who are against me must leave the State.

So, it is APC for me!
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aloralord1:

Any Nigerian (southern or northern) who votes for a man who said stealing isn't corruption and who has failed to stop the killing of almost 20000 citizens needs to be seriously examined..
Any Nigerian (southern or northern) who votes for a man that instead to join hands with d gov to save his pple.. He instead decided to act drama by feigning an attack on himself and keep telling us that him only can cure insurgency.. How? We never know.. If they can reason itz either he's the godfather of BH or he is banking on insurgency to get to Aso Rock
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by size38: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ur papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigeria Lost The Opportunities Provided By The Civil War(photos) / Ayodele Fayose Spotted At Apc Secretariat In Ado Ekiti - Photo / Fashola: FG Will Support Developmental Initiatives Of States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.