Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined (5854 Views)

Mental Health Of This ‘papa Ajasco’ Called Oyegun Should Be Examined – Ajileye / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Secession - Option B - Creation Of Southern Nigerian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by LogicPower(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

A northerner said any northerner voting PDP is a disgrace and

I proposed a counter saying any southerner voting APC should be examined.
What wrong have i done?

1. If that deputy governor actually made the comment that is attributed to him, then he is as dumb, as bigoted and as backward in his thinking as ANY other person, SOUTHERNER OR NORTHERNER, who tries to whip up divisive sentiments, whether along religious, ethnic or regional lines, for political gains.

2. Both what the deputy gov was reported to have said, and what you wrote in your original post, do not change the fact that Nigerians, SOUTHERNERS AND NORTHERNERS, are not as susceptible to divisive propaganda now as as they were in 2011, thanks to the GROSS INCOMPETENCE of GEJ that made even those who fanatically supported him in 2011 to now become so determined to see him GO!

3. Although you cleverly tried to give the impression of yourself as being someone who was not a bigot before, but was somehow forced to be one now in response to the reported bigotry of the northern governor, I am afraid many of your previous posts display even more rancid bigotry than what the northern deputy governor was reported to have said.

4. You asked what was wrong with what you have written in your original post? If you cannot see what is actually wrong with some of the remarks you made in that post, for example the part quoted below, then your case is more pathetic than I initially thought!:

noblezone:

Since no deputy of any office wants to amke the call, it is my pleausre therefore to say this:

Any Southerner voting APC must be silly! You can quote Noblezone!
What is good for the North is also good to the South!

Cheers to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by AJINATU: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
I LOVE BIAFRA
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by akulaxx: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:
Any southerner especially YORUBAS that will vote for gej or pdp is INSANE

you are living in a 'fool's paradise' . You will still cry again because nothing will change. Go and find yourself a job.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by mauriceju2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
the northern leather are the one that stole oil money, use it and send their children to the best school in America and Europe,
they then tell their people to follow Koran that the poor should not send their children to school because Allah and Koran say so, now that koran and Allah have turn them to compound fools and animals you want them to come through APC and do us the same, think again please
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
MalcoImX:
You can't say that. No sane person will say that. Let's leave it at that. I would prefer you have a safe landing by not asking for evidence, as there'd be none.
I dont understand you sir.
Do you mean Buhari didnt say that?
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by LajaLaba: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

After banning me, then please go up north an ban the deputy governor from Nigeria!
Bros, read between the lines!
U hero LMAO grin u are nobody
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Safari29: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
mauriceju2:
APC cannot do that for you, what APC want to do for you is change of location of power not change of your condition and situation, no body from the north can do that for you, do you know that the Islamic religious leathers are being paid by the government? they are like pastors , they are not doing the same to the Rev and Pastors and it seem like things are changing in many ways against them and they want to fight back with their blood to get the power back in order to maintain their ways, do you know that some state in the north children need only 2 point to enter University and Unity school while in the south and west they need 139 point to enter school with the same syllabus etc, do you know that this has been change in this government? Do you know that 99% of all federal workers are from the north? my friend the change we want cannot come from the north, every body knows this truth

you guys are just so funny and annoying at the same time. pdp is made up of notherners. The percentage of northerners in pdp is almost 80% compare to apc. All sw states except Ekiti and Ondo are apc. how many South east are pdp?? most nothern states are pdp.
so what is op talking about. apc is more southern is ed than pdp.

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
LogicPower:

1. If that deputy governor actually made the comment that is attributed to him, then he is as dumb, as bigoted and as backward in his thinking as ANY other person, SOUTHERNER OR NORTHERNER, who tries to whip up divisive sentiments, whether along religious, ethnic or regional lines, for political gains.

2. Both what the deputy gov was reported to have said, and what you wrote in your original post, do not change the fact that Nigerians, SOUTHERNERS AND NORTHERNERS, are not as susceptible to divisive propaganda now as as they were in 2011, thanks to the GROSS INCOMPETENCE of GEJ that made even those who fanatically supported him in 2011 to now become so determined to see him GO!

3. Although you cleverly tried to give the impression of yourself as being someone who was not a bigot before, but was somehow forced to be one now in response to the reported bigotry of the northern governor, I am afraid many of your previous posts display even more rancid bigotry than what the northern deputy governor was reported to have said.

4. You asked what was wrong with what you have written in your original post? If you cannot see what is actually wrong with some of the remarks you made in that post, for example the part quoted below, then your case is more pathetic than I initially thought!:

Your number one point is the reason I started this thread!
When the man said it, it went unnoticed, but this would cannot go unnoticed.
Why?

Your number 3 point is amusing!
I have never left anyone in doubt in Nairaland that I am a diehard Biafran!
That if I have the opportunity, I will split Nigeria into different nations so that the circle of blood will stop.

I have my reasons and several of them!
A county where a child who scored 69% is denied admission while another that scored 1% is admitted is not worthy of my patriotism!
I have stated clearly that Nigeria is a creation of the slave masters. It is an extension of the brutish British government,

When you bring people of extreme values and force them into one country, the fight for supremacy will take the center stage.

Bros, Buhari said

"Moslems should for only Moslems"

We have swept it uner the carpet but if were to say,

Mom Moslems should vote for Non moslems.

You will come to lecture me?

What is the difference between me and Buhari?
Who gave him the right to trample on our sensibilities?

Since you have risen up to the occasion:
Now answer me this

For making that statement, is Buhari a bigot?
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Eziachi: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

you better start reading between the lines bro!

When the guy made the silly statement, did you lecture him like you are doing now?

I wrote this with the hope that the northerners in this forum will read and then react and maybe think!

What was the man thinking when he made the statement?
Why should they always throw these missiles and we jeep peetending all is well?
Why read between the lines when I can read between the words?
Am telling you that this sentiment that because Buhari is the candidate of APC, so that makes them a northern party and PDP is the southern party, is the most nonsensical invention I have ever heard within this Nigeria politics.
When people like you started calling the likes of Amaechi, Ngige or Rochas names, as sell out, why complain if a northern bigot do the same for any northern person that supports Jonathan?
In reality, as things stands now, PDP is even more northern in its structure than their APC counterparts.
Do you think northerners should start referring northern diehard supporters of Jonathan as sell outs too?
That is why I asked you to keep you feelings personal and not public, because you are not doing Jonathan any favours.
Jonathan himself was a fool not to have stopped the likes of Okupe and Abati painting his presidency that way, unless he planned to rig the election again? It might cost him.
Because northerners that are even around him may decide to work against him behind his back as nothing stopped them jumping the ship if he is to lose.
You really think that the likes of Gov Aliyu or Lamido are working for his re-election wholeheartedly this time as they did in 2011? Especially as theirs own positions are at stake in 2011
In 2011 they worked solely for their own interests to stop any sort of CPC momentum which could drag them along.

Most of them in PDP both north and south will jump ship even few weeks after this election if they lose and the same for some APC members if Jonathan got re-elected.
Political party is just a platform for most of them and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

you guys are just so funny and annoying at the same time. pdp is made up of notherners. The percentage of northerners in pdp is almost 80% compare to apc. All sw states except Ekiti and Ondo are apc. how many South east are pdp?? most nothern states are pdp.
so what is op talking about. apc is more southern is ed than pdp.

Read the post again bro!

You should ask the Deputy Governor what he was talking about.
I am not the culprit!

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
LogicPower:

Your number one point is the reason I started this thread!
When the man said it, it went unnoticed, but this would cannot go unnoticed.
Why?

Your number 3 point is amusing!
I have never left anyone in doubt in Nairaland that I am a diehard Biafran!
That if I have the opportunity, I will split Nigeria into different nations so that the circle of blood will stop.

I have my reasons and several of them!
A county where a child who scored 69% is denied admission while another that scored 1% is admitted is not worthy of my patriotism!
I have stated clearly that Nigeria is a creation of the slave masters. It is an extension of the brutish British government,

When you bring people of extreme values and force them into one country, the fight for supremacy will take the center stage.

Bros, Buhari said

"Moslems should for only Moslems"

We have swept it uner the carpet but if were to say,

Mom Moslems should vote for Non moslems.

You will come to lecture me?

What is the difference between me and Buhari?
Who gave him the right to trample on our sensibilities?

Since you have risen up to the occasion:
Now answer me this

For making that statement, is Buhari a bigot?
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Eziachi:

Why read between the lines when I can read between the word?
Am telling you that this sentiment that because Buhari is the candidate of APC and that makes them northern party and PDP is southern is the most nonsensical invention I have ever heard within this Nigeria politics.
When people like you start calling the likes of Amaechi, Ngige or Rochas names as sell out, why complain if a northern bigot do the same for any northern person that support Jonathan?
In reality as things stand now, PDP is even more northern in structure than their APC counterparts.
Do you think northerners should start referriing northern diehard supporters of Jonathan as sell outs too?
That is why I asked you to keep you feelings personal and not public because you are not doing Jonathan any favours.
Jonathan himself was a fool not to have stopped the likes of Okupe and Abati painting his presidency that way it because unless he planned to rig the election again, it might cost him.
Because northerners that are even around him maybe decide to work against him behind his back as nothing stopped jumping the ship if he is to lose. You really think that that likes of Gov Aliyu or Lamido are working for his re-election wholeheartedly this time as they did in 2011, especially as theirs own positions are at stake in 2011? Hence in their own interests to stop any CPC momentum which could drag them along.

Most of them in PDP both north and south will jump ship even few weeks after the election if they lose and the same for some APC members if Jonathan got re-elected.
Political party is just a platform for most of them and nothing more, why you guys create problems for us based on it is beyond me.

That is the point bro.
See the bolded.
The man said any northerner voting for PDP is a disgrace!

How come you are now making it as if I originated?

What I said is not my feelings, it is the feelings of a northern deputy governor countered.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by MalcoImX: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

I dont understand you sir.
Do you mean Buhari didnt say that?
He cannot say that. And if you insist, what's your evidence?
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
MalcoImX:
He cannot say that. And if you insist, what's your evidence?

hahahahaaha!

Well sir, he did!
It is in th public domain.

Gusau — As the year 2003 elections draw closer, former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) has called on Muslims across the country to vote only for the presidential candidate that would defend and uphold the tenets of Islam.

Buhari who made the call yesterday at the closing ceremony of the 16th National Qur'anic Recitation competition held in Gusau, Zamfara State told Muslims that they have every reason to thank Allah for restoring the Islamic Sharia under the present dispensation, which he said was destroyed by British colonialists during their crusade in 1903 against the Sokoto caliphate.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200201210250.html
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by MalcoImX: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

hahahahaaha!

Well sir, he did!
It is in th public domain.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200201210250.html
Muslims across the country to vote only for the presidential candidate that would defend and uphold the tenets of Islam.
Would you as a Christian vote for a candidate that will not protect tenets of your religion? And, will you in all sincerity tender this statement as evidence if this were a court case. Would the lawyer not say the word "candidate" can never be translated to mean ONLY Muslim candidate, as you're insinuating.

2 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by mistabiola: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
lakeside69:
And this OP thinks that this should be a subject-matter because someone said so? I live in PH, Rumuolumeni for that matter. It is APC all the way. I want a change. I want a leader who is in charge, not a political leader. A leader that guarantees the national security of lives and property not only in the Niger Delta States but in Nigeria as a whole. A leader who steadfast and willing to stay on the side of the people rather than take sides with political thieves and looters of the national treasury who patronises them. I want a firm and strong President and Governor who is not a noise maker because he is desperate to get into the government house but has a blue print to take Rivers from Oil to a non oil performing state. Who has a fatherly heart and not all who are against me must leave the State.

So, it is APC for me!

May God bless you and your household cheesy grin #MyCharityPrayer
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by jumu: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
so yorubas are northerners, olodo
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by lakeside69: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
staymore:

Talk is cheap' they say

The Rumuolumeni/Iwofe road you stay, don't residents there spend hours to get to Wimpy junction because of how bad the road is?

Some of you are so blind and ignorant to the extend that even when you are drowning you still shout change.

Who says a loud mouthed Wike will do the job. A minister of state who could not rescue a university strike and allowed it to linger for 6months until a teacher had to give direction as to how to negotiate with lecturers. Now u want him to manage Rivers and its abundant resources. A calamity in the making and a stooge in the process.

In as much as I dont like this latter end of the Amaechi regime, i will prefer a more thorough proffessional and a technocrat

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
well, what i know is that Buhari may not be able to stop Boko Haram cox the sect are even threating the Emir, let alone.. i wonder which other change, people want.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by kingthreat(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:
I read with utmost dismay, a statement attributed to a northern Deputy Governor calling names to any Northerner that would vote for the PDP!

I have been waiting for a Southern Deputy Govermor or even an LGA chairman to make a counter call to Southerners but have not heard anything yet!

They northerners keeps telling us, that they care about the north and not Nigeria!

I keep wonderig why the South is always more Nigerian than the North!

In the South, even the South West do better than the South East and the South South when it comes to regional politics!

That was why when Sarduana was empowering the North, Awo was empowering the west, our own "great" Zik was busy living in an utopic "one" Nigeria!

Shame of you Zik!

In this dispensation, the North is working hard, so hard to get back power. What on earth is wrong with our people?

Shame on people like Amechi!

Shame on all who are bent on selling us to slavery one more time.

Since no deputy of any office wants to amke the call, it is my pleausre therefore to say this:

Any Southerner voting APC must be silly! You can quote Noblezone!
What is good for the North is also good to the South!

Cheers to you all.

Tribalistic religious bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Mogidi: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
I share the @Ops sentiment but little minds speak of little things hence there was no reply from any PDP governor or deputy governor. Why create rancour when you know the coming election is yours to lose.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
MalcoImX:
Would you as a Christian vote for a candidate that will not protect tenets of your religion? And, will you in all sincerity tender this statement as evidence if this were a court case. Would the lawyer not say the word "candidate" can never be translated to mean ONLY Muslim candidate, as you're insinuating.

hahahahahaha!
Is that the best you do?

You tried anyway.

However sir, this is not a law court! And if it must be a court, then it is a court if human emotions!

I have tried 8uhari and found him to be religious bygot!

To your question, I want a national leader who will not bring religion into the matters of politics!

All we need is freedom of religion, provided that your religion!

I want a national leader who will have good articulation on how to indusrialise the nation!
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mogidi:
I share the @Ops sentiment but little minds speak of little things hence there was no reply from any PDP governor or deputy governor. Why create rancour when you know the coming election is yours to lose.

these sectional sentiments is the reason we cant build a great nation out of Nigeria!

They keep bringing it up here and there, and we just keep ignoring them: yet, they know exactly what they are doing!

If someone from the north calls for a northern president, then somebody from the south should call for a southern president.

Any day they are ready for us to build the nation, then they should stop those kind of statements!
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by MalcoImX: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

hahahahahaha!
Is that the best you do?

You tried anyway.

However sir, this is not a law court! And if it must be a court, then it is a court if human emotions!

I have tried 8uhari and found him to be religious bygot!

To your question, I want a national leader who will not bring religion into the matters of politics!

All we need is freedom of religion, provided that your religion!

I want a national leader who will have good articulation on how to indusrialise the nation!
So, it's Buhari's fault if in such situations your emotions got the better part of you. Love, hate, fear, etc. are emotional states too. We'll do well to sprinkle some reasons on them.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by zantama05(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:
in Akwa Ibom/ cross river we dont know Buhari or APC,Buhari as head of state he never did anything for us, at least GEJ has completed the very large section of East - west rd, constructed mega medical center in Uniuyo teaching hospitals and given us federal polytechnic

as for me and my State we will vote GEJ, buhari is not an option
the north is too power hungry and we cant give it to them now, cause we dont know their plans
[s]
rozayx5:
in Akwa Ibom/ cross river we dont know Buhari or APC,Buhari as head of state he never did anything for us, at least GEJ has completed the very large section of East - west rd, constructed mega medical center in Uniuyo teaching hospitals and given us federal polytechnic

the north is too power hungry and we cant give it to them now, cause we dont know their plans
[/s]
rozayx5:

name you go taya WO BUHARI in my mind

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by sufido123: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Say no to Violence say no to Buhari!

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by halix239(f): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
mauriceju2:
the northern leather are the one that stole oil money, use it and send their children to the best school in America and Europe,
they then tell their people to follow Koran that the poor should not send their children to school because Allah and Koran say so, now that koran and Allah have turn them to compound fools and animals you want them to come through APC and do us the same, think again please

mst u insult a person's religion jst because u want to make a point. not a necessary thing to do i think, no offence, jst correcting u
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by staymore: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
lakeside69:

Who says a loud mouthed Wike will do the job. A minister of state who could not rescue a university strike and allowed it to linger for 6months until a teacher had to give direction as to how to negotiate with lecturers. Now u want him to manage Rivers and its abundant resources. A calamity in the making and a stooge in the process.

In as much as I dont like this latter end of the Amaechi regime, i will prefer a more thorough proffessional and a technocrat

I never told you am a supporter of Wike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) / Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do / "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.