Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. (787 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by yahrant140(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
I have to thank my friend 'Albert fantrau' for my success. We played together for a youth club, when people from sporting ( the team of Man U bought Ronaldo from) arrived, they told us whoever score more goals would be accepted to their Academy' we won that game 3-0, i scored the first goal,then Albert scored the header, and the third was the goal impressed everyone. Albert went on one on one with the goal keeper,i am running next to him, he went around the keeper, all he needed to do was to just get the ball into empty net.but, he passed it to me,and i scored. I was accepted to the Academy' 'After the match, i approached him and asked him 'why' he answered me, 'you are better than me, so you deserved it. Several year after,journalist went to Albert's house,and asked him whether the story is true, he confirmed the story,he also said his Career as a football player finished after the match,and he is now unemployed. 'but where do you get such a gorgeous house, a car? You seemed to be a rich person. You also maintain your family......... 'Where all this from? Albert proudly replied' it's from Cristiano Ronaldo 'RESPECT'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by jamace(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2014
"A friend in need is a friend in deed". This is what friends are for. Reciprocity!!!
Well done Albert and thank you Ronaldo.
Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by teemy(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2014
indeed these folks are true friends to one another
Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by yahrant140(m): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Enough respect for Albert!
Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2014
I believe the story 100%! Ronaldo understand the power of Appreciation...Ronaldo recently bought a designer wrist watch for all players in Madrid team to appreciate them for the assistance given to him..a watch worth €8k..Ronaldo redeemed a pledge he made to the Real Madrid's physios that should he win the last ballon d'or, he would buy each of them a brand new ferari...Ronaldo also is a philantropist and etc

1 Like

Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by Pancho01(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Well done Ronaldo!

(1) (Reply)

Big Offer! Drivers Reject Pdp’s N70,000 To Drive Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles / Nigeria Decides: Presidential Elections Prediction With Indepth Analysis. / Ayo:Osibanjo\awolowo Want Yoruba Suffering To Continue because of newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.