Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Seun, Change The Moderators Of This Section; They Are Too Partisan! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Change The Moderators Of This Section; They Are Too Partisan! (416 Views)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Change The Moderators Of This Section; They Are Too Partisan! by humnsikan: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if it APC agents hat are moderating this section. Their partisanship is shown in the number of pro-Buhari posts that make it to the frontpage compared to little or no pro-GEJ's posts. For the sake of your business, before you lose customers (I may be forced to delete my account), quickly do something about the moderators of this forum. Their partisanship has reached another level entirely.
Re: Seun, Change The Moderators Of This Section; They Are Too Partisan! by tobtap: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2014
humnsikan:
Sometimes I wonder if it APC agents hat are moderating this section. Their partisanship is shown in the number of pro-Buhari posts that make it to the frontpage compared to little or no pro-GEJ's posts. For the sake of your business, before you lose customers (I may be forced to delete my account), quickly do something about the moderators of this forum. Their partisanship has reached another level entirely.
dude....they are not partisan,it is u that is partisan
Re: Seun, Change The Moderators Of This Section; They Are Too Partisan! by laimo(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
For me,the mods are partisan,pdp propaganda threads they think rub Buhari badly are quickly pushed to frontpage which ends up backfiring as Buhari is loved and defended vociferously by many nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Change The Moderators Of This Section; They Are Too Partisan! by Safari29: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Haha e pain them. no be u na start to dey Rubish the man. Thank God it is visible now that the man GMB is loved by the people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Naija / Gunmen Kill 10 Villagers In Fresh Kaduna Invasion / Palestinian Man Shot, Killed By Egyptian Soldiers On Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.