Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,467 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (33209 Views)

Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by darkman200: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
cap28:
The white man never gave Denzel an Oscar for this, why is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p5rMLDt2rs

Why do you crave the attention of a white man so much? How about simply doing an outstanding job that will be at par or surpass white man's in quality. And let's worry about the awards and recognition later.
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by cap28: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Originalsly:
Same with Malcolm X....but he played lead roles in these and many more Hollywood movies.

sorry I misunderstood your quote, didn't realise you were agreeing with me smiley
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by cap28: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
darkman200:

Why do you crave the attention of a white man so much? How about simply doing an outstanding job that will be at par or surpass white man's in quality. And let's worry about the awards and recognition later.

You need to redirect that question to the person who opened this thread who is focusing so much time and attention on why Stephen Spielberg doesn't know who Omotola is. if you read my posts which Im sure you haven't or probably haven't understood you will see that I am saying that we as black people should focus on building ourselves up instead of looking to the white man for acceptance and recognisiton, I then went into detail giving an explanation as to why the white man will never recognise or respect anything a black man does, I explained that the Hollywood film industry was set up to champion and propagate the myth of white superiority over blacks, the white man has in his mind his own view of what beauty is and blacks usually (unless they look like whites) do not fit into that view.
so really my question as to why the white man didn't give denzel an Oscar for Malcolm X was more of a rhetorical question.
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by darkman200: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
cap28:

You need to redirect that question to the person who opened this thread who is focusing so much time and attention on why Stephen Spielberg doesn't know who Omotola is. if you read my posts which Im sure you haven't or probably haven't understood you will see that I am saying that we as black people should focus on building ourselves up instead of looking to the white man for acceptance and recognisiton, I then went into detail giving an explanation as to why the white man will never recognise or respect anything a black man does, I explained that the Hollywood film industry was set up to champion and propagate the myth of white superiority over blacks, the white man has in his mind his own view of what beauty is and blacks usually (unless they look like whites) do not fit into that view.
so really my question as to why the white man didn't give denzel an Oscar for Malcolm X was more of a rhetorical question.

My bad! Got you now. Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by limamintruth: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
SexyFox:
Just as he does not know of her. That is how many Africans too does not know of him. Therefore, equation balance.

lol, true
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by cap28: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Denzel giving another powerful performance in Malcolm X:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIAudEEEUlA
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
darkman200:

Majority of comments on this forum come from people that are 75% brain dead. They do not have what it takes to understand and appreciate a superior argument like yours. I gave up on them long ago. From the leadership to the commoners, they all have the same mentality. Excessive aggression in the face of superior points. Defending the indefensible, blind nationalism and false claim to patriotism instead of fixing the ills of our society, what we now have is a retrogressive one.

Exactly, bro. There is even a new trend now. You see them accusing other countries of being jealous of Nigeria. If an American, or an Englishman or a Ghanian as much as say or make a negative (but mostly always true) comment about Nigeria, they start accusing them of being jealous. Instead of reading the comments and appreciating them, they go ballistic, preferring to live in a fool's paradise. Some of these Nigerians do not see light for hours in a day but if a foreign newspaper makes an article on erratic power supply in Nigeria, you see them attacking the writer and accusing the country where the newspaper company is based of being jealous of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by RaeMystix: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Orikinla:

But they are popular in Atlanta.

Atlanta isn't Hollywood...Atlanta is the black mans version of Hollywood; It mostly caters to R&B musicians, and not actors.
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by technokid(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
cupidhero:

I swear she would have landed a role by now. You don't seat with oga kpatakpata of hollywood and just keep mute. Omotola is a beautiful woman and i know oga spielberg would have loved a lil chitchat with her no matter how occupied he must have been. Maybe she did not actually recognize him early and thought he was just a regular joe. Spielberg is no more making much movies but i know if he reccomends anybody to people like christopher nolan or guillermo del toro they will gladly accept the person without much scrutiny.
me wey never act before if I get that kind opportunity, Speilberg for believe I'm his next Tom Cruise
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by cap28: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Malcolm X (Denzel Washington) tells America just what he thinks of their govt :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TKPuJ-xImY
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Ranchhoddas: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
enkay4love:
Na only u waka come? Ur comment is unpopular,so its officially relegated to the background!
noted.
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by itstpia8: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
cap28:

You need to redirect that question to the person who opened this thread who is focusing so much time and attention on why Stephen Spielberg doesn't know who Omotola is..

perhaps his thread is for google.
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by klodike(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mcbussy:

I'm sure u watch hollywood movies...If u don't know Steven Spielberg, then you are not enlightened grin

Its like using Facebook and not knowing Mark Zuckerberg or using Nairaland without knowing Seun Osewa
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Originalsly: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
cap28:
The white man never gave Denzel an Oscar for this, why is that?
I think because 1.it was Spike Lee'sproject...2.Spike Lee was an outsider...3.Spike Lee is Black...4. Spike Lee told them to their face that a White person cwnnot do justice to a Black movie....5.Spike Lee was growing too fast in prominence ...directing successful movies and bringing out new actors who the very Hollywood began drafting Rosie Perez, Wesley Snipes, Halley Berry, Samuel'Jackson....all got their exposure via Wesley Snipes.....6....Malcolm X...was a thorn in the sides of the government and establishment...one who made Blacks conscious and militant. With such a backdrop is no way Malcolm X was going to get the Grammy. Like Darkside said...Africans need look within and stop trying to imitate other cultures. Nollywood is now full of clowns. I am sure Omotola tried to impress Spielberg by telling him she played leading roles in more than 300 movies.....should he ask to see her best 3....which should she recommend? ...Last Flight to Abuja? Hollywood focus on America....Bollywood on India....Nollyood...?

1 Like

Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by PrettySpicey(f): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hey!

I didn't quote You for any particular reason except to tell you that you have the most hilarious signature I ever read on NL.

Dang! Still Lol @ dating Mtn. My guess is that you are lucky to be in such a committed relationship cheesy
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Wisegeek01(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Orikinla:
Yes, legendary Academy Award winning director Steven Spielberg knows Lupita Nyong'o of Kenya who is famous for winning the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her critically acclaimed role of "Patsey" in Steve McQueen's multiple award winning historical drama "12 Years a Slave" (2013), and he also knows Rachel Mwanza of Democratic Republic of the Congo who won the coveted Silver Bear for Best Actress at the 62nd Berlin International Film Festival in February 2012, Best Actress at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival, Vancouver Film Critics Circle in 2012 and Best Actress at the 1st Canadian Screen Awards for her unforgettable role as "Komona" in the Academy Award nominated film "War Witch" (French: Rebelle) by Kim Nguyen. But Spielberg did not know Nigeria's Queen of Nollywood Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, aka Omosexy when he met her for the first time in 2013.

"She scores a zero on the Hollywood Richter scale. She has never starred in a major motion picture. Her most recent film, Last Flight to Abuja, means nothing to devotees of Netflix and LoveFilm," reported Ben Arogundade for the Telegraph of UK on August 28, 2013. And went on to add that world famous Steven Spielberg did not know her even though she was sitting next to him at the TIME 100 Gala dinner she was attending as one of the 2013 TIME 100 Most Influential People in the World.
He did not know her even though she has acted leading roles in more than 300 Nollywood movies and has her own reality TV show "The Real Me" on the AfricaMagic channel of M-Net Africa's DStv, MultiChoice's digital satellite TV service launched in 1995.

But why?

Steven Spielberg did not know Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, because she has never starred in a major motion picture by Hollywood standards.

What of her role as "Anya" in Chineze Anyaene's "Ijé-the Journey" in 2010?

That was a great role that I would even call an Oscar performance, but "Ijé" was not a major motion picture and did not even have any Hollywood theatrical release like Tony Abulu's "Doctor Bello" and Biyi Bandele's "Half of a Yellow Sun" of 2013, even though the two films were among the worst box office flops of the year.

Omotola is yet to star in a major motion picture and until she does, Spielberg and other leading world class directors will continue to ignore her.
And she must not rest on the oars of her Nollywood glories, because the only way she can prove that she is a world class actress is to compete with the best in motion picture where Lupita Nyong'o, Rachel Mwanza , Leleti Khumalo, Wunmi Mosaku, Carmen Elizabeth Ejogo and other African actresses are making headlines and making millions of dollars. She has conquered Nollywood and now is the time to step up and move on to greater heights in her acting career until she can walk on the red carpet of the Cannes and Oscars as a competitor and not as a spectator.

For those on Nairaland, who don't know who is Steven Spielberg.
He is an American film director who is one of the most accomplished important filmmakers in the history of motion picture. He has won two Academy Awards for his "Schindler's List" (1993 / 66th Academy Awards) and "Saving Private Ryan" (1998 / 71st Academy Awards) and has received a total of 7 Academy Award nominations.
Most people in the world know him for his blockbusters "Jaws" (1975), "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" (1982), and "Jurassic Park (1993). His films have made more than US$8.5 billion worldwide with Spielberg making more than US$3 billion according to Forbes.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30639/15/why-steven-spielberg-did-not-know-omotola-jalade-e.html

Photo: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde at the Time 100 Gala with the famous icons of Hollywood Steven Spielberg and Daniel Day-Lewis.

That's her own business if she want's to move on up it's her choice,

As for me let just work for spielberg for one day, just behind the scene . .. The rest is History.
#Networking To Badt" wink
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Wisegeek01(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Some people are missing the context of this article, its not even about spielberg knowing her,

It's about her moving up and competing with the best in the world*

Either she does that or she keeps sulking in her comfort zone"

A typical example is Chris Attoh from Tinsel who's gona be staring in his first Hollywood blockbuster, tho the film looks low budget,

But it still goes to show he's thinkn outside the box.
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by naturefellow(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
SexyFox:
Just as he does not know of her. That is how many Africans too does not know of him. Therefore, equation balance.
if you watch good movies, he's a director whose work you definitely wouldn't want to miss. He's admirable!
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by naturefellow(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mcbussy:

I'm sure u watch hollywood movies...If u don't know Steven Spielberg, then you are not enlightened grin

Its like using Facebook and not knowing Mark Zuckerberg or using Nairaland without knowing Seun Osewa
Tell 'em McBussy!
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by kenex4ever(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Orikinla:
Yes, legendary Academy Award winning director Steven Spielberg knows Lupita Nyong'o of Kenya who is famous for winning the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her critically acclaimed role of "Patsey" in Steve McQueen's multiple award winning historical drama "12 Years a Slave" (2013), and he also knows Rachel Mwanza of Democratic Republic of the Congo who won the coveted Silver Bear for Best Actress at the 62nd Berlin International Film Festival in February 2012, Best Actress at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival, Vancouver Film Critics Circle in 2012 and Best Actress at the 1st Canadian Screen Awards for her unforgettable role as "Komona" in the Academy Award nominated film "War Witch" (French: Rebelle) by Kim Nguyen. But Spielberg did not know Nigeria's Queen of Nollywood Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, aka Omosexy when he met her for the first time in 2013.

"She scores a zero on the Hollywood Richter scale. She has never starred in a major motion picture. Her most recent film, Last Flight to Abuja, means nothing to devotees of Netflix and LoveFilm," reported Ben Arogundade for the Telegraph of UK on August 28, 2013. And went on to add that world famous Steven Spielberg did not know her even though she was sitting next to him at the TIME 100 Gala dinner she was attending as one of the 2013 TIME 100 Most Influential People in the World.
He did not know her even though she has acted leading roles in more than 300 Nollywood movies and has her own reality TV show "The Real Me" on the AfricaMagic channel of M-Net Africa's DStv, MultiChoice's digital satellite TV service launched in 1995.

But why?

Steven Spielberg did not know Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, because she has never starred in a major motion picture by Hollywood standards.

What of her role as "Anya" in Chineze Anyaene's "Ijé-the Journey" in 2010?

That was a great role that I would even call an Oscar performance, but "Ijé" was not a major motion picture and did not even have any Hollywood theatrical release like Tony Abulu's "Doctor Bello" and Biyi Bandele's "Half of a Yellow Sun" of 2013, even though the two films were among the worst box office flops of the year.

Omotola is yet to star in a major motion picture and until she does, Spielberg and other leading world class directors will continue to ignore her.
And she must not rest on the oars of her Nollywood glories, because the only way she can prove that she is a world class actress is to compete with the best in motion picture where Lupita Nyong'o, Rachel Mwanza , Leleti Khumalo, Wunmi Mosaku, Carmen Elizabeth Ejogo and other African actresses are making headlines and making millions of dollars. She has conquered Nollywood and now is the time to step up and move on to greater heights in her acting career until she can walk on the red carpet of the Cannes and Oscars as a competitor and not as a spectator.

For those on Nairaland, who don't know who is Steven Spielberg.
He is an American film director who is one of the most accomplished important filmmakers in the history of motion picture. He has won two Academy Awards for his "Schindler's List" (1993 / 66th Academy Awards) and "Saving Private Ryan" (1998 / 71st Academy Awards) and has received a total of 7 Academy Award nominations.
Most people in the world know him for his blockbusters "Jaws" (1975), "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" (1982), and "Jurassic Park (1993). His films have made more than US$8.5 billion worldwide with Spielberg making more than US$3 billion according to Forbes.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30639/15/why-steven-spielberg-did-not-know-omotola-jalade-e.html

Photo: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde at the Time 100 Gala with the famous icons of Hollywood Steven Spielberg and Daniel Day-Lewis.
U want make she carry nigerian ascent go act Holywood films?
She can only act as a nanny(just as stephany okereke did) , house help, or a friend to d friend of the friend of d lead-role actress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by itstpia8: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wisegeek01:
Some people are missing the context of this article, its not even about spielberg knowing her,

It's about her moving up and competing with the best in the world*

No, its not about anything you mentioned.

Its more serious than that.
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Memphis357(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
SexyFox:
Shut up,please!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
PrettySpicey:

I didn't quote You for any particular reason except to tell you that you have the most hilarious signature I ever read on NL.

Dang! Still Lol @ dating Mtn. My guess is that you are lucky to be in such a committed relationship cheesy
hahahahahaha
Nw ur got me "loling"
Lucky Kwa? Can u imagine I got like 5 messages 4RM dem a certain day abt pregnancy tips angry Dox guys r nuts sha
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by cap28: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Originalsly:
I think because 1.it was Spike Lee'sproject...2.Spike Lee was an outsider...3.Spike Lee is Black...4. Spike Lee told them to their face that a White person cwnnot do justice to a Black movie....5.Spike Lee was growing too fast in prominence ...directing successful movies and bringing out new actors who the very Hollywood began drafting Rosie Perez, Wesley Snipes, Halley Berry, Samuel'Jackson....all got their exposure via Wesley Snipes.....6....Malcolm X...was a thorn in the sides of the government and establishment...one who made Blacks conscious and militant. With such a backdrop is no way Malcolm X was going to get the Grammy. Like Darkside said...Africans need look within and stop trying to imitate other cultures. Nollywood is now full of clowns. I am sure Omotola tried to impress Spielberg by telling him she played leading roles in more than 300 movies.....should he ask to see her best 3....which should she recommend? ...Last Flight to Abuja? Hollywood focus on America....Bollywood on India....Nollyood...?

Malcolm X was not only a thorn in the side of the US govt, he was eliminated by them! There's no way in hell the same US govt were going to recognise anything that immortalised him and what he stood for.

But they saw in Denzel Washington a very talented individual who could make money for them.
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
hifaif:
Exactly, bro. There is even a new trend now. You see them accusing other countries of being jealous of Nigeria. If an American, or an Englishman or a Ghanian as much as say or make a negative (but mostly always true) comment about Nigeria, they start accusing them of being jealous. Instead of reading the comments and appreciating them, they go ballistic, preferring to live in a fool's paradise. Some of these Nigerians do not see light for hours in a day but if a foreign newspaper makes an article on erratic power supply in Nigeria, you see them attacking the writer and accusing the country where the newspaper company is based of being jealous of Nigeria.
Or South African........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by georjay(m): 4:11am On Dec 21, 2014
How will you when you only watch Aba-made trash they call home videos?[/quote]

#you are taking this too personal...4ur info i only watch korean and indian movies...so u nd spilbedbug can go and ***
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by cdocdathrilla: 5:47am On Dec 21, 2014
K
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Wisegeek01(m): 5:56am On Dec 21, 2014
itstpia8:

No, its not about anything you mentioned.

Its more serious than that.

So what's it about?
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Wisegeek01(m): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2014
SexyFox:

when was the last time I watch hollywood film *thinking*

huh, I cant remember :/.

I watch mostly Korea, Phillipins,Mexico,Indian films, once in a while I watch Nollywood films. And once in a diamond moon I watch hollywood films. So yes, I dont know him. 8-)

Hmmm. .. You a should try watching hollywood films some more, you'd love it*

I don't understand why u don't, I watch all kinds of film, even the ones u mentioned, by I can assure u hollywood got stuff,

unless u just don't like them*
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Wisegeek01(m): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
Who is Steven Spielberg?
I'll rather be a prince at home than a slave abroad.

We don care whether he knows her or not. Omosexy ride on sweety.

Well it's clear she doesn't want to be just a Queen here, she wants to be a Queen there too,
And it ain't gon b easy*
I bet she'd grab d opportunity if she gets it"
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Wisegeek01(m): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2014
cupidhero:
Please if you claim you know about movies and you don't know steven spielberg then you deserve small deliverance. It's like saying you love superhero flicks and yet you can't recognize or know stan lee. Omotola would have introduced herself to him rather than waiting for a man who shaped hollywood to recognize her.This is what you get for starring in 300 shitty movies in an industry with zero talent.

Do you mean she didn't introduce herself, she just snapped only pishure, na wa for d Madam oo

Even me wey neva act any film, if I get dat opportunity to meet d guy,
I won't act like a fan oo o

"Neither would I lie" (mind you)
I'd just package myself,
E fit giv me job like dt like dt

wink
Re: Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Wisegeek01(m): 6:20am On Dec 21, 2014
pomporiking:
Did omotola claim to know him,what is the reason for posting this nonsense

Orikinla:

Then why did she rush to pose with him?
You cannot comprehend the subject.
It is beyond you. So, just ignore what you are clueless about.

pomporiking Did Omo Tell you she dosn't know him?
of course she does someone must have hinted her nau!! . .. Or maybe u'r thinking it's Spielberg that rushed to go and pose with her abi*

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It / Davido And Israel Dance Together Ahead Of Davido's Wedding With Chioma (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.