Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Prisoners Allowed To Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prisoners Allowed To Vote? (455 Views)

It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Opinion: Should Prisoners Allowed To Vote ? / First Ladies Are ‘Executive Prisoners’ – Aregbesola’s wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prisoners Allowed To Vote? by sfx9ja(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2014
I just heard something on the news about prisoners being disenfranchised if they were not allowed to vote. My question goes thus. Are prisoners who have their right to freedom deprived by virtue of their being in prison denied of any rights when denied to vote? Would politicians then go to prisons to campaign for votes? If yes what would they promise the prisoners? To free them if elected? It all sounds funny to me. Some one should please throw some light.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Unanswered Questions About Boko Haram In Nigeria / You Need To Read What Obasanjo Wants From God Next Year / Nembe Communities ‎reject Agip’s Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.