Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: (674 Views)

Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto / Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
2015 election is around the corner yet neither buhari nor apc has published any manifesto showing us their plans for the country.

Buhari has largely been appealing to our emotional sides with the "im not corrupt" tales peddled by his camp. Its might be true, but majority of nigerians didnt witness buhari's regime.

I dont think any Nigerian youth (18-35) was born during buhari's regime. This age group makes up the highest percentage of nigerian population demographics and voters.

All we hear is tales that makes no sense to us because we did not witness it ourselves.
We have seen what jonathan can so and has done so far and to be frank, it can only be described as an ignominious debacle but atleast, the minority south south tasted power and failed Nigerians.

I will not vote for anyone without a plan for Nigeria and I would implore all Nigerians to do the same.

BUHARI, WHAT IS YOUR PLAN FOR NIGERIA??

1 Like

Re: What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Follow me on nairalans and I follow back.
Re: What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: by mazzi: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
I will kwait kworoption.
Re: What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: by dotG(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
lol
Re: What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: by YEMOYEMI: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dear Patriots,
Monday ,22nd of December has been declared Solidarity campaign day for General Mohamodu Buhari / Pastor(Prof) Osinbajo. We humbly ask you to put up their pictures on your BB, Twitter handles,Facebook,whatapp, and all social medias ! We intend to have 50 million of their pictures up. It is possible!!!! PLS BROADCAST

Today we have decided to change the fortune of our dear country and purposely create hope for our generations unborn.
A number of us may not know about the days we use to export cocoa, the days of groundnut pyramid, the rubber in Old Bendel state, the days farmers/traders leave their goods in public and buyers take what they need and leave the money in the trays , the days $2 exchanged for N1 , the days young graduates were given Beetle, Citroen or Datsun 120Y cars which comes with an automatic job ! This ''animals in human skin'' according to Fela Anikulapo have basterdized our socio-economic lives.
This campaign therefore is to re-awaken us that our dear Nigeria has a lot more resources than the collection of the G7 countries of this world (SAD.. isn't it? )BUT our leaders both past and present have squandered and still squandering our collective wealth.
Now divinity has created another opportunity to make a change and we concerned patrots have decided to throw our weight and queue behind a man that had been president and has only one house, former PTF chairman without a petrol station, a disciplined Officer that brought sanity to our everyday lives (WAI), a Muslim that freely dines with Christains, a reserved gentleman that loves Nigeria.
We are casting our votes for General Muhammed Buhari and his running mate Prof (Pastor) Osinbajo.
Please make Monday 22nd December a date.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: by tonyirore(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
my vice fresidencial kwandidate is a ferson of lmfechable karactar
Re: What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: by vikyno(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Was GMB not part of the past governments that brought us to this state? What does he have to offer other than what he has offered in the past.?
Re: What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: by OtunbaJega: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Www.apc.com.ng. Their manifesto is clear on the website
Re: What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: by laimo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Google and bing are your friends.

Don't blame APC that you're not capable of reading.
You love APC,we love you back.You don't,you lose in 2015.
Re: What Is Apc/buhari's Manifesto:::::::::::::::::: by illicit(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
The maifesto is change.

(1) (Reply)

Army Commander, Author Of Scandalous Letter, Threatened / Reasons Why The SUG PRESIDENT UNEC Was Impeached / Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.