Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? (31367 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / President Good Jonathan Attend Apostolic Faith Church The Best Church In D World / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Caseless:
u are a useless jackal. What an idi0t are u?
Cursing and fuming like a mad man won't help your matter.

Check in yourself into a rehab and get the help you deserve my friend.

Who knows you might just be lucky one polling unit might be drafted to your bedside to enable you cast that one insignificant vote of yours come February 2015. grin tongue
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by oghaleEfe(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2014
GEJ is a member of Olumba Olumba Obu, that is why there is much blood sharing in Nigeria as attested by Patience Jonathan."this blood we are sharing, there is Godoo"
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by SunqieOlaT(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2014
Na same church we dey go.. Where we dey use garri rice and water do holy communion!
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by delishpot: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2014
tuncy:

Ok! I understand ur pain! But if you study a lot, you will know this didn't start from nigeria... U should know dat it happened even in the bible! If you study church history, you will be grateful for what you have today! All ur ideas re not scripture found! Imagine u never complain of too many hotels, beer palor, grocery stores,... Yet you complain churches are too much... Take your eyes off what is wrong and focus on what Jesus is doing in His church... Your comment 'Jesus is crying' shows a lack of study and diligence to God's word!!! I believe the word is growing, the word is prevailing, Jesus purchased these with his blood, why not let Him be bothered abt that while you re focus on his word!
The bible clearly says 'some preach christ out of contempt, however Christ is preached any way'... That's d key thing!
The church is matching on, getting stronger! Jesus is glorified!

Lastly, Jesus will rather have every house bcome a church and everyone bcome a pastor than it being a beer parlour, Hotel, hospital.
This is not a religious platform and a recognise dat... *Apology*

But my advice, get a church that you think is teaching the truth, Be committed there, take instructions and most importantly GROW SPIRITUALLY! I could recommend a church for you if you don't mind!

Thanks brother. I appreciate you kindness but, I do not need to become a member of any church for ne to grow spiritually. I do not believe that the teachings of a pastor has different interpretation for members whose names are written in their register compared to the "unregistered" members who attend that same church.
We all sit and listen to the same word, we all read the same bible and we all live in the same world.
May your chosen denomination lead you to your expected end sir.
Why should I complain about beer parlours and clubs? I will only complain about tgr church of Christ which I believe that the love and light shone by the church, can overcome thr darkness in the world. But when men make a mockrey of it all........the result is what you see, more people laugh when you mention church, more people damn the idea of hell, more people tell you that they cant do akawo only for a " pastor" to buy the latest jet. This change is brought about by the way our pastors do the work of christ.
What do you call sriptural found? That all churches to unite as one is not scriptural? Its well sir.

Yes the change may have started from long ago and another change may start now.
The fact that there is one church with many branches doesnt mean people wont be pastors( those new branches need pastors to teach)
Believe me, you do not know what God preferes when it comes to religion as we have it now compared to "sinners" in beer parlors and the sick in the hospital( I wonder why people believe that once you are born again, you cant be sick)
Jesus himself said it that it will be easier for an Elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than the pharisee to enter heaven. Go figure why he wasnt happy that plenty people are church elders.
I will not argue religion again. May God shine his light upon us all.
Jesus is crying for what his church has become. He is weeping for his church.
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Papparassi: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Gej is not a member of olumba olumba.. Stop spreading hate and lies. GEJ was a member of olumba but dumped olumba in 1999.. GEJ attends RCCG sometimes, but was re baptised in Anglican Church.

In fact GEJ attended last years Holy Ghost congress in Lagos.

oghaleEfe:
GEJ is a member of Olumba Olumba Obu, that is why there is much blood sharing in Nigeria as attested by Patience Jonathan."this blood we are sharing, there is Godoo"
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by tuncy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
delishpot:

Thanks brother. I appreciate you kindness but, I do not need to become a member of any church for ne to grow spiritually. I do not believe that the teachings of a pastor has different interpretation for members whose names are written in their register compared to the "unregistered" members who attend that same church.
We all sit and listen to the same word, we all read the same bible and we all live in the same world.
May your chosen denomination lead you to your expected end sir.
Why should I complain about beer parlours and clubs? I will only complain about tgr church of Christ which I believe that the love and light shone by the church, can overcome thr darkness in the world. But when men make a mockrey of it all........the result is what you see, more people laugh when you mention church, more people damn the idea of hell, more people tell you that they cant do akawo only for a " pastor" to buy the latest jet. This change is brought about by the way our pastors do the work of christ.
What do you call sriptural found? That all churches to unite as one is not scriptural? Its well sir.

Yes the change may have started from long ago and another change may start now.
The fact that there is one church with many braces doesnt mean people wont be pastors( those new branches need pastors to teach)
Believe me, you do not know what God preferes when it comes to religion as we have it now compared to "sinners" in beer parlors and the sick in the hospital( I wonder why people believe that once you are born again, you cant be sick)
Jesus himself said it that it will be easier for an Elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than the pharisee to enter heaven. Go figure why he wasnt happy that plenty people are church elders.
I will not argue religion again. May God shine his light upon us all.
Jesus is crying for what his church has become. He is weeping for his church.

Exactly my point Sir, dis is what we call ignoramusis... 'Jesus is crying': never (If your advocate is cry, ha! I pity you ooo)
2. ELEPHANT-NEEDLE? Bros it just shows you don't have a bible or you are not reading it or you heard that from the church you attend today!

3. Spiritual growth is discernible: how? Service! As you grow in God's word you begin to take responsibility, like cleaning the chairs, fixing the sound, reaching out to the lost, discipling men....

In conclusion,
I see someone who is probably unsaved or proud, arrogant and unwilling to learn!

Your last post before this showed that!
Pastor ask for volunteer! Chai... Be humble bro! God's word is His standard! People had churches in their house in act of the apostles (viz: Priscilla and Aquilla
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by delishpot: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
tuncy:

Exactly my point Sir, dis is what we call ignoramusis... 'Jesus is crying': never (If your advocate is cry, ha! I pity you ooo)
2. ELEPHANT-NEEDLE? Bros it just shows you don't have a bible or you are not reading it or you heard that from the church you attend today!

3. Spiritual growth is discernible: how? Service! As you grow in God's word you begin to take responsibility, like cleaning the chairs, fixing the sound, reaching out to the lost, discipling men....

In conclusion,
I see someone who is probably unsaved or proud, arrogant and unwilling to learn!

Your last post before this showed that!
Pastor ask for volunteer! Chai... Be humble bro! God's word is His standard! People had churches in their house in act of the apostles (viz: Priscilla and Aquilla

Thank you and God bless sir. I give up on talking(Typing) I choose to leave you to your own idea.
Yeah, pastors find it hard to call for volunteers but find it easy to beg/ call for offering and building projects.
Man has failed. Look who is talking about pride! People with churches in their homes does not mean they started a new church, it simply meant the church as a whole had a branch/ cell in that house. And yes, they used volunteers then too. No one was forced to be a registered member.
See how man has made it hard for fellow men to become true christians? See how they heap rules and regulations just to polish their ego?
Let God judge them swiftly.
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Church of satan
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Orunto: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
The body of GEJ is an approved TEMPLE OF GOD. He is a Sanctuary of THE HOLY SPIRIT. Got that?
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by tpia0002: 2:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Samotobor1:
Gej is a knight of the Church of Nigeria(Anglican communion)

any pictures, etc to back up this claim?
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Don1Dee:

Lies.

I'm a bonafide memeber of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (BCS [Olumba Olumba]) and a Niger Deltan. GEJ is NOT a member of BCS. He has only step his foots in the church headquarters in Calabar once looking for solution for his former boss, Diepreye. He'd came expecting quick fixes with the belief that we're a cult as most Nlers are posting in this thread. When he's expectation was dashed; it turned out he'll never visit again.

The discourse here is irrelevant as it relates to the governance of this Nation. Let's not be blinded by religion or ethnic bias, president Jonathan has failed us. The Nigeria constitution stated clearly, yes clearly that 'the state house should (here referred as the seat of power) should be separated from any religious centre and its promotion in there'. From practice, especially in this republic the reverse is the case. One of our major problem as individuals, our institutions and nationally is religious blindness.

However, GEJ is an example of our lack of openness in ths side of the Atlantic. Focus your mind back; a thread was opened sometime ago to at least identified one person GEJ taught as a lecturer, according to his profile. Not one person was found. As an individual, I've instigated this too, as you can guess I found none - which is odd. On the flip sisde, I once sat in Osinbajo class in UNILAG. Most recently, 1st Oct. I interviewed him at the platform. Let's stop being sentimental for the good of this country and fate of our unborn children. #peace
peace from 34 ambo bro
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by itstpia8: 3:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Don1Dee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mojanity:
peace from 34 ambo bro

Perfect peace of the Father Sis.
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Don1Dee:

Perfect peace of the Father Sis.
which pew you on. And which bethel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.