Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown (3459 Views)

Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by orimsamsam(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

I know that every tom, dick, and harry is a ''professor'' from whence your came. So kini big deal about a unilag professor?
what r u driving at

1 Like

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

He has the highest academic certificate {prof.} you can ever think of ,in his bag...

Then tell me what you or one of your family have achieved in your entire generation that makes you think you're better that him cheesy grin #MyCharityComment

But do you know me? You must be a cyber fooool. How many profs are there in Nigeria of which he is only one of.
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by mistabiola: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

But do you know me? You must be a cyber fooool. How many profs are there in Nigeria of which he is only one of.

I wish i could see the look on your face *crying right* ,the question was how many prof. have you produce in your family None right cheesy grin ,Just stop the criticism and get a life tongue

3 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by aresa: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

Mumu. You should know a typo when you see one. I meant of course to write ''you''. Do not even go there, for you are unfit to match me on that. Okay?

And, what is education educational system?

From whence you came makes no sense.

It was not a typo and if you really are clueless about education system, you indeed need to go back to elementary school..

2 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

I wish i could see the look on your face *crying right* ,the question was how many prof. have you produce in your family None right cheesy grin ,Just stop the criticism and get a life tongue

Six profs, all US-trained and teaching and researching in world-class institutions, not unilag (of all places)? Satisfied?
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by PassingShot(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

Pray tell, what is his personality? Has he been vetted to see if, like most Nigerian politicians, he does not have a skeleton in his cupboard? What is a supposed pastor doing with a crook such as Tinubu?

I can bet you that even if you look beyond the surface, his personality would be as shoddy as his image.

Do the research and come back with your findings.
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by aresa: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

Six profs, all US-trained and teaching and researching in world-class institutions, not unilag (of all places)? Satisfied?

And you are the odd olodo. The smart family DNA skipped you for what reason? grin

1 Like

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
aresa:

From whence you came makes no sense.

It was not a typo and if you really are clueless about education system, you indeed need to go back to elementary school..

You're a bloody illiterate

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whence
http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/10906/is-from-whence-correct-or-should-it-be-whence
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
aresa:

And you are the odd olodo. The smart family DNA skipped you for what reason? grin

Buhahaha! Only if you know who you are dealing with.
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by brownlord2: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Young man, stop threatening me.

Brownlord don't make threat, and even if i do not a riff-raff, you sure don't worth my time, but next time i honor you with a response, i won't be nice.

Getting your result should be your priority
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by mistabiola: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

love the way you lie #singing cheesy grin
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by zantama05(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
it doesn't matter the level of your qualifications but your capacity for uniting the Nation toward the development. tafawa balewa being a first prime minister with post middle school certificate but still even world know that they deed excellent. but know we have PhD holder as President but even world know that we got mUmU as President. so the difference is cleared undecided

BUHARI my vote 2015
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by brownlord2: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

You must be one of those poor Nigerians. Don't let the frolicking that people do online deceive you because you have no idea who is on the other side of the correspondence. Who the frigging hell is midget Osinbajo? A Unilag Professor? Kini big deal?

Just free the idiat, I can handle even 10 of him
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by brownlord2: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

Why don't you shut up if you got nothing to say? the prof, senators and politicians you worship have families and some are online, including this forum, so what your problem?
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Dbboy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Two hungry individual Pa Buhari and prof osibanjo they both lack body chemistry unlike our presido with his vice you could see the chemistry of a winning team they blend so perfectly that you could easily see them occupy same presidential seat till 2019
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by donphilopus: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
brownlord2:

Brownlord don't make threat, and even if i do not a riff-raff, you sure don't worth my time, but next time i honor you with a response, i won't be nice.

Getting your result should be your priority

Yea, I kinda believe you though. But if you ask an average Nairalander that between you and myself who has a result and who doesn't have, I'm very sure you know what their response would be.

Meanwhile, it's "are not worth", not "don't worth". Cheers man!

2 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by jpphilips(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:
Look at this image of Buhari and his VP versus GEJ and his VP

What is this about Osinbajo's image? Is this all we can get for a wannabe VP?
Why does he look so ratty, with a poor gait, runty, sloppy and clownish, nearly imbecilic? See how thick his palms are.
I know they said he is a professor, but kini big deal about a Nigerian (mediocre) professor? Any professor who agrees to serve under a primary 6 certificate holder (Buhari) is indeed mediocre.

Jonathan and vice look robust from your child education funds, security, welfare and immunization funds, the Buhari duo, look lean because though he has been at the level Jonathan is, he did not steal to be as fat as him, bros, this is common sense naa

2 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by jpphilips(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dbboy:
Two hungry individual Pa Buhari and prof osibanjo they both lack body chemistry unlike our presido with his vice you could see the chemistry of a winning team they blend so perfectly that you could easily see them occupy same presidential seat till 2019

Body chemistry that will sell a liter of petrol for 130naira and dollar to change for 185 naira, lol, we need to see your own body chemistry to know if you are as robust as your mentors.
Hope the sound of generators from Jonathan's incompetence hasn't blackened you with tar? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

The very reason you do not rate any anonymous person on cyberspace. Osibanjo and Buhari V. Sambo and GEJ are not on cyberspace; they exist in reality, and so we can judge them. You and I do not know each other to even begin to rate ourselves. You should know better.
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

Jonathan and vice look robust from your child education funds, security, welfare and immunization funds, the Buhari duo, look lean because though he has been at the level Jonathan is, he did not steal to be as fat as him, bros, this is common sense naa

Your pastor Osibanjo has been duping people since adam. I watched him on Youtube recently where he claimed he gets 2-3 brand new cars per month from church members.

As for Buhari, all the PTF money he stole could not change him.

1 Like

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by mercyville: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:
runt

/rənt/

noun

noun: runt; plural noun: runts

an animal that is smaller than average, especially the smallest in a litter.

•derogatory
an undersized or weak person.

George Meredith was a thin, delicate, looking man of more than medium height. Swinburne was a very short man with a somewhat- large head, Whistler was a small,thin man with a head of more than the ordinary size,My man,what we need is the wisdom,brain...not the image
There Is probably no bird, among those with which we are familiar, that is better worth studying than the crow. .To many people it is known only as a big black bird, with a croaking voice and a voracious appetite, detested by farmers and much sought after as a target for ambitious sportsmen. But persons who have lived in the country and who have had opportunities of watching it know it has an Intelligence that often enables it to frustrate the deepest laid schemes of its enemies....Don't be deceived...All is not gold that glitters, nor is every one, wearing a bit of green, Irish.....Get wise...

1 Like

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by A7(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Talking of clowns, one man come to mind grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by mistabiola: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

The very reason you do not rate any anonymous person on cyberspace. Osibanjo and Buhari V. Sambo and GEJ are not on cyberspace; they exist in reality, and so we can judge them. You and I do not know each other to even begin to rate ourselves. You should know better.

You're right cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
mercyville:

George Meredith was a thin, delicate, looking man of more than medium height. Swinburne was a very short man with a somewhat- large head, Whistler was a small,thin man with a head of more than the ordinary size,My man,what we need is the wisdom,brain...not the image
There Is probably no bird, among those with which we are familiar, that is better worth studying than the crow. .To many people it is known only as a big black bird, with a croaking voice and a voracious appetite, detested by farmers and much sought after as a target for ambitious sportsmen. But persons who have lived in the country and who have had opportunities of watching it know it has an Intelligence that often enables it to frustrate the deepest laid schemes of its enemies....Don't be deceived...All is not gold that glitters, nor is every one, wearing a bit of green, Irish.....Get wise...

But Yemi Osinbajo is not = George Meredith. Talk of apple and oranges cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by mistabiola: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
brownlord2:

Why don't you shut up if you got nothing to say? the prof, senators and politicians you worship have families and some are online, including this forum, so what your problem?

I shouldn't have replied you but i just have to let you know that, you have no point tongue

1 Like

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by aresa: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
Francis5:

You're a bloody illiterate

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whence
http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/10906/is-from-whence-correct-or-should-it-be-whence
[/s]

It doesn't matter how you somersault with your bogus and upside down English, you still are not making any sense and it wasn't a typo..

1 Like

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by aresa: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

Buhahaha! Only if you know who you are dealing with.

Still dealing with the same olodo of course...

1 Like

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by brownlord2: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

I shouldn't have replied you but i just have to let you know that, you have no point tongue

You have no brain. seek one
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by mistabiola: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
brownlord2:

I have no brain. I Need one

Really

2 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

It doesn't matter how you somersault with your bogus and upside down English, you still are not making any sense and it wasn't a typo..

You are incorrigibly illiterate cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by PointB: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Something is completely amiss with the demeanor of the VP candidate of APC. He looks clearly out of place, very unsure of himself - like a fish out of waters. Looking at his pictures, especially the first one, is very depressing, .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Who Voted Buhari Are Already Regretting ! / See President Mugabe's Luxurious Private Mansion (PHOTOS) / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.