Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya (2442 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Sanusi On AIT Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by micronut(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
LOVER CONQUERS ALL.............TO ALL WOMEN THAT ARE LOOKING FOR READY MADE MEN, HAVE A RETHINK. AND MANAGE THAT GUY COS HE COULD BE ANYTHING IN FUTURE. #SURULERETHINGS#

Re: Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by micronut(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
GOV FAYOSE AND FEYI

Re: Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by micronut(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
SANUSI AND SAFIYA

Re: Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by Amastermovic(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
mtcheew y always throwback..wah abt throw front nd throw middle una case don tire me..una go just they poke nose enter person wey don rich matter.jobless pple
Re: Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by micronut(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Amastermovic:
mtcheew y always throwback..wah abt throw front nd throw middle una case don tire me..una go just they poke nose enter person wey don rich matter.jobless pple
Lol...sorry its just a reflection of the past to tell someone that hope is not lost, that one look haggard today doesn't say u cant be superrich tmrw....

Moreso its Dec time now......Enof of whala oga....relax and have fun ok...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by Amastermovic(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
micronut:
Lol...sorry its just a reflection of the past to tell someone that hope is not lost, that one look haggard today doesn't say u cant be superrich tmrw....

Moreso its Dec time now......Enof of whala oga....relax and have fun ok...
y won't dre b hope after they stole d money dat blongs 2 me u nd our children 4 d sake of theirs na cancer go kill them finish wahs gud abt dec..no light them wan increase tariff dont ve money to buy komon phone of 5k but dre pikins they buy d whole bureau use d latest ride..
Re: Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by micronut(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Amastermovic:

y won't dre b hope after they stole d money dat blongs 2 me u nd our children 4 d sake of theirs na cancer go kill them finish wahs gud abt dec..no light them wan increase tariff dont ve money to buy komon phone of 5k but dre pikins they buy d whole bureau use d latest ride..
grin[quote author=Amastermovic post=29026033]
[b]
Re: Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by Firefire(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin

Re: Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by micronut(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Firefire:
grin grin
guy u bad oooo.......na only ojuyobo u see...........lol....check aunty oby too with her rope tied trouser...

Re: Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
nah the topic dey make me laugh sef; and & and and & & and and and & &...

the op no go school well?
Re: Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya by lalasticlala(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
recycled

(1)

I Won't Devalue Naira Cause It Will Hurt Helpless Consumers And Citizens-CBN GOV / Breaking News!!! Governor Aregbesola Wins At Election Tribunal » / January 1966 Coup Or Biafran War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.