Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture (33099 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) / My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by joseArnolds: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Once a thief, always a thief. Big shame on d clueless man dat pardoned this criminal.
which of the politician in Nigeria that does not loot Government treasury; is it tinibu, amaechi, fayemi, fashola who

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by joseArnolds: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Once a thief, always a thief. Big shame on d clueless man dat pardoned this criminal.
which of the politician in Nigeria that does not loot Government treasury; is it tinibu, amaechi, fayemi, fashola
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
joseArnolds:
which of the politician in Nigeria that does not loot Government treasury; is it tinibu, amaechi, fayemi, fashola
Alam naa looter of looters i.e he is a 1st class looter per excellence lol

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:

So much insults yet your own candidate has a flawed manifesto full on unicorn projects. Unrealistic targets and budget stretching jingoistic plans.
Pls calm down.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
ebdib:

So much insults yet your own candidate has a flawed manifesto full on unicorn projects. Unrealistic targets and budget stretching jingoistic plans.
Pls calm down.
What has been pdp achievement in 16yrs of mediocrity leadership? Shame on all of you supporting them. Anybody dat is opposing change is a patner in destruction of Nigeria. we cant continue in backwardness.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Reference(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Will you now say leadership is the problem in Nigeria? Is the man a leader, no, just a contestant. It is the people, the followers, the electorate that will make him a leader and then turn round to blame leadership tomorrow. Same way they clamour, fight and die for GEJ and GMB without an inkling of their true persons, their intentions, their capabilities and the likely outcomes of the choices they make. We the people are ultimately responsible for the state of Nigeria so far and will determine the course of its future. We have no one to blame but ourselves for the choices we make.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Reference:
Will you now say leadership is the problem in Nigeria? Is the man a leader, no, just a contestant. It is the people, the followers, the electorate that will make him a leader and then turn round to blame leadership tomorrow. Same way they clamour, fight and die for GEJ and GMB without an inkling of their true persons, their intentions, their capabilities and the likely outcomes of the choices they make. We the people are ultimately responsible for the state of Nigeria so far and will determine the course of its future. We have no one to blame but ourselves for the choices we make.

Are they really elected genuinely via the ballot box or they rigged themselves to power by all means.... cool
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by darediamond(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Really? So you mean Tinubu have no question to answer as corruption because of Fashola bracket??
Unibenstudent:
tinubu installed fashola on Nigerians that is a patriotic Nigerian for u.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by sigmundfreud(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Alamss
This is sad sad
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by blackmann(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hey i thought Sen. Emmanuel Paulker won that ticket?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
darediamond:
Really? So you mean Tinubu have no question to answer as corruption because of Fashola bracket??
lagosians and Nigerians has absolved him
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
blackmann:
Hey i thought Sen. Emmanuel Paulker won that ticket?
campaign photo is different from ticket!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by blackmann(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
campaign photo is different from ticket!

So what is the point of campaigning for something that has already been won?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
blackmann:

So what is the point of campaigning for something that has already been won?
question for the pdp national chairman.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by darediamond(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tell me you are the one who absorb him as a Nigeria 'cos we who are tracking him will 'gun' him soon.
He is not Yoruba leader. We know our true leaders in Odua land.
As for the main issue, Jona have no question to answer if Tinuba to you have none.
Unibenstudent:
lagosians and Nigerians has absolved him
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
darediamond:
Tell me you are the one who absorb him as a Nigeria 'cos we who are tracking him will 'gun' him soon.
He is not Yoruba leader. We know our true leaders Odua land.
As for the main issue, Jona have no question to answer if Tinuba to you have none too.
what did tinubu even do u though?
He is clean bro..
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by ganasy: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
It will be shame to elect this man into office....hes so shameless
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by darediamond(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tinubu clean? That jegudujera man! A murderer!!
It attrocities heap up to the high heavens and can nver bé forgotten nor covered up.
We know is origin and diabolic deeds.
Unibenstudent:
what did tinubu even do u though?
He is clean bro..
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
darediamond:
Tinubu clean? That jegudujera man! A murderer!!
It attrocities heap up to the high heavens and can nver bé forgotten nor covered up.
We know is origin and diabolic deeds.
ok bring facts.and name his atrocities.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by darediamond(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
I can't feed you with that cause you are not ready to accept the truth. Do your findings yourself.
:::::::::
GEJ is not performing? Ok, agreed. But is Tinubu's APC the remedy??
BIG No.
Clueless is the man who can't swim but because his thirsty hastily plunge himsself in a River.
Unibenstudent:
ok bring facts.and name his atrocities.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
darediamond:
I can't feed you with that cause you are not ready to accept the truth. Do your findings yourself.
GEJ is not performing? Ok, agreed. But is Tinubu's APC the remedy??
BIG No.
Clueless is the man who can't swim but because his thirsty hastily plunge himsself in a River.
In America,they have democrat and republican,if one party fail another is been tried,but pdp want to die in aso rock,when they know they are only sharing money among their fellow cultists since 1999,try APC ,that's the hope we have now,,if they produce fashola and oshiomole,,buhari will not fail Nigerians,give me a chance to lead u.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by fasbat(m): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
temitemi1:
U reason like a fool... Godfather ko, godmother ni... GEJ till 2019 if dnt like that u can go n die.
Senator Alams shld go to UK for Legislative duty abi now?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by fasbat(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
joseArnolds:
which of the politician in Nigeria that does not loot Government treasury; is it tinibu, amaechi, fayemi, fashola who
all d names mentioned were NEVER convicted, just surprised dt u stoop so low! Ah mental balance is lacking, I swear!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Franchise21(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Only in Nigeria will a public looter have no shame... eg Alamieyeseigha, Oduah... Dey r still looking for opportunities to loot more n my very shallow Nigerians wud still cast their vote for dem... Who's fooling who?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by darediamond(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
The waste bascket of the same PDP is what you wanna pic 'apple' from?
America is a front for the Comitee Of 300 through Club Of Rome. Do you know those Org. what they represent?. I sure know you don't.
You are talking of Rigth Wing and Left Wing owned by the same Dragon namely "The Olympians" or. "Comitee Of 300".
I laugh in swahili bro.

Unibenstudent:
In America,they have democrat and republican,if one party fail another is been tried,but pdp want to die in aso rock,when they know they are only sharing money among their fellow cultists since 1999,try APC ,that's the hope we have now,,if they produce fashola and oshiomole,,buhari will not fail Nigerians,give me a chance to lead u.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by OLAMIFRESH: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
SEE ME SEE WAHALA DEDIBODY NO DEY PAY PLENTY shocked
MONEY GOD DIS MAN GET MIND OOO
WAS HE NOT D THIEF THAT PLATE HIS HEAD D LAST TIME HE STOLE NIGERIA MONEY DEN...........
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
darediamond:
The waste bascket of the same PDP is what you wanna pic 'apple' from?
America is a front for the Comitee Of 300 through Club Of Rome. Do you know those Org. what they represent?. I sure know you don't.
You are talking of Rigth Wing and Left Wing owned by the same Dragon namely "The Olympians" or. "Comitee Of 300".
I laugh in swahili bro.

so don't u know Government is in the eyes of God,,whatever illuminati decrees does not pass the eyes of Yahweh.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by madjune(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
fagbalex:
Just crossed my hands and see whom will vote for this thief.......anybody that voted for a thief is also a thief. The God father is a thief, that is the road map the God son is following, all we want is a change and a Man of integrity.
let support Change.
GMB is the change
APC change.
lastly cone 2015 all this thieves will end up in prison by God grace.

AMEN, AMEN AND A VERY BIG AMEN.

JONATHAN AND ALL HIS CORRUPT COLLEAGUES LIKE DEZIANI WHO HAS BEEN DASHING OIL BLOCS TO HER RELATIVES WILL BE PROSECUTED AND JAILED.

AMEN AGAIN.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by darediamond(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Which Gov.? The one in heaven or earth? Anyway you still dot get the point.
You really make me laugh tonigth.€
Unibenstudent:
so don't u know Government is in the eyes of God,,whatever illuminati decrees does not pass the eyes of Yahweh.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by born2fuckpussy: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
a criminal will always pardon a criminal. ...

But wait ooO!

Just because people said "Sai Buhari"

All our politicians are afraid of ending up in prison in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
darediamond:
Which Gov.? The one in heaven or earth? Anyway you still dot get the point.
You really make me laugh tonigth.€
anyway whatever point u want to make either u vote or not,government will still rule u.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by darediamond(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
The better govment shall have it way now. And it is no other than GEJ's.
Goodnigth bro.
Unibenstudent:
anyway whatever point u want to make either u vote or not,government will still rule u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay N234 Billion Taxes Monthly With Petrol At N385 Per Litre / Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.