Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) (12231 Views)

What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) / Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by GideonG(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
I made my 1st donation to Buhari last week. Now I am about to make a bigger contribution through my mobile phone. Have you made yours too?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by 9inches(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
OYO

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bro you are welcome to the MUGU group

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by GideonG(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Bro you are welcome to the MUGU group
Wow
MuguliciousMUGU are you the president of the Mugu's?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by laimo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
George,you're a true Nigerian.Keep it up.I'll donate.
Support GMB. Donate.

33 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by ikaboy: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
God bless u George. what a patriotic Nigerian. Am making mine tommorrow

6 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by A7(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Mungode.
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by luvkia(m): 1:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Gona make mine
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 12, 2014
laimo:
George,you're a true Nigerian.Keep it up.I'll donate.
Support GMB. Donate.

God bless you George and all yours

With your contribution,you are helping to take away the power of money bags from hijacking the funding of candidates and political parties hence freeing the candidate from the nauseating grip and demands of such men

3 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2014
I will make mine on Monday morning first thing.GMB 2015.

6 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by soludo93(m): 5:56am On Dec 12, 2014
@Op, you advertise a donation of #1000. You are a joke. GMB will send you to jail if he wins. You know he is an extremist and does not take such insult lightly.

7 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by lonelydora: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2014
O boy, keep this evidence. If he wins, you don hammer bi that.

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by PassingShot(m): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Kudos to you. I will make mine next week.

4 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by NnamdiN: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Wasted money. smiley that man has nothing to offer, it's your money sha, you're free to "waste it" on a dead horse wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by chamboy(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2014
NnamdiN:
Wasted money. smiley that man has nothing to offer, it's your money sha, you're free to "waste it" on a dead horse wink
Go n donate to mumu lord na
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Validated: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2014
I will donate on Feb 15, 2015. That is if he wins. I don't gamble grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by cdamsel(f): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2014
chamboy:
I thought you said your father is a pastor? shocked shocked grin

Please OP don't forget to donate to Djdola cause as well

2 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by ayindejimmy(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2014
GideonG:
I made my 1st donation to Buhari last week. Now I am about to make a bigger contribution through my mobile phone. Have you made yours too?
Good one brov... I'm next

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by chamboy(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2014
cdamsel:
I thought you said your father is a pastor? shocked shocked grin

Please OP don't forget to donate to Djdola cause as well
yes na,
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by fr3do(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2014
I will also be donating to the GEJ campaign.

1 Like

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by NnamdiN: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2014
chamboy:
donate money to a Nigerian politician I'm wiser than that bro. It's like pouring your only cup of water into the ocean.

Forget that bank loan "bulllshitt" they all have a lot of stolen money.

But I'd gladly donate to the one that admits he's a "crook" than waste it on the crook that claims he's not a crook.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by megabyte2(f): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Your money doesn't count at all, you should have given it to beggars if truly you want to help.

2 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by agabusta: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Wow! God bless u OP. This is really inspiring!

Pls keep this thread floating. As soon as I donate mine next week, I'll upload the deposit teller.

Now is the change we need!

There is hope for Nigeria!

We are blessed with human and national resources, purposeful and humane leadership is all we need.

GMB 2015!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Ymodulus: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2014
@GideonG

Ever since I copied that signature from Obiagelli about the donation to General Muhammed Buhari, I never made the donation until I saw yours.

A Vote For the General, is a vote for Change!

Vote General Muhammad Buhari ! Vote Change ! Vote APC !

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2014
George,the money you donated was too small,I'm donating N100B by Monday.Cheers
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Ymodulus: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Nayoanalytical:
George,the money you donated was too small,I'm donating N100B by Monday.Cheers

Its out of his heart. He may have billions to donate but choose to do what he feels like donating.
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by lagcity(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Respect to you, Gideon. Most people lack conviction nowadays; they can only talk but can't walk the walk.

2 Likes

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by NnamdiN: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Ymodulus:

Its out of his heart. He may have billions to donate but choose to do what he feels like donating.
out of which heart? Guy man knows the money is being wasted, it's like donating 10k when you know he's still gonna lose the elections. Not a wise business decision. If I were him, I'd donate at least 50k to GEJ, then spend another 20k promoting it via lindaikeji,twitter,facebook,badoo,2go etc until either Doyin, Reuben, Reno or GEJ himself sees it cheesy wouldn't that be a better investment? That money from Gideon would be used for handkerchiefs cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by Ymodulus: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2014
NnamdiN:
out of which heart? Guy man knows the money is being wasted, it's like donating 10k when you know he's still gonna lose the elections. Not a wise business decision. If I were him, I'd donate at least 50k to GEJ, then spend another 20k promoting it via lindaikeji,twitter,facebook,badoo,2go etc until either Doyin, Reuben, Reno or GEJ himself sees it cheesy wouldn't that be a better investment? That money from Gideon would be used for handkerchiefs cool

That's the difference.

You comparing Progressives to Degressives.

In APC we everything from our heart and not for the name or popularity. I heard in PDP they do it for the favor and popularity. I don't know. As I don't indulge in Propagandas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by dulaman: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2014
so many anti buhari thread on fp, at least this should make fp seun
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by NnamdiN: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Ymodulus:

That's the difference.

You comparing Progressives to Degressives.

In APC we do everything from our heart and not for the name or popularity. I heard in PDP they do it for the favor and popularity. I don't know. As I don't indulge in Propagandas

yes, for now, we do it for the favor and popularity. Until we have someone to do it for(who isn't in the APC or PDP or any other political party at the moment) out of the abundance our hearts, status quo has to be maintained
Re: My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) by sandraokosun: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2014
So what the pdp does is to slander buhari instead of telling us the achievments of gej, they would say go and buy his catalog and read it to see. These are real nigerians giving to change, same style that brought obama to power unlike the pdp that rents supports and budget aso ebi for campaigns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court: Faulty Card Reader Can’t Invalidate An Election / PDP Asks Mark To Reconcile Fayose, Adeyeye, Others / Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.