Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

"Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] (20574 Views)

Fake Kidnapper Arrested Trying To Dupe SUN Deputy Managing Director (picture) / Police Arrest Robbery Kingpin At Mile 2 (Pictured) / Traffic Robbery Kingpin Arrested At Mile 2 Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by LillyAnne(f): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Only the desperate ones are duped undecided
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
He is just the product of a failed system. A system that celebrates criminals as against people of good morals and impeccable character.
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Ism4b(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
lack of good leadership from the federal level!
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by onatisi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ism4b:
lack of good leadership from the federal level!
lack of good leadership is the reason he is duping people ,abi? So why don't u dupe ppl too and say it is lack of good leadership? Is he the only one in nigeria that doesn't have a job?so if he kills ur children ,u will blame it on lack of good leadership at the federal level? People should learn to think and make sensible comments .

1 Like

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by babaluckey: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
When goodluck Jonathan didn't provide jobs nko.

Do not blame it on GEJ

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by harry509: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://pulse.ng/gist/bad-image-419-suspect-says-it-is-very-easy-to-dupe-job-seekers-id3360263.html

well I don't blame anibody, is bcus of d kind of hardship country we found ourslf. God will see us 2ru.
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by volcanoash(f): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Look at him.. He has been hitting his head on the ground praying to his God to provide more victims.

2 Likes

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by koyyess: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
A lot, I repeat- a lot of them are on nairaland. I had a 'brush' with one who frequently visits any thread that's job related looking for victims. He said he has ties with firstbank when in actuall fact, he is among those who sends scam messages to firstbank account holders.looool. What an eeediot!
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by otiigba1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Only in nigeria were People pay to (give their services) get a job, have they not heard of a thing called qualification? undecided
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by babaluckey: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Don't blame it on GEJ

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by jkendy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]How e wan tek beta 4u
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
hyfr:
Imo,a dude with this kinna face can't dupe me. But outside the matter na OLX dupe pass,my friend ordered and paid for iphone5C 16gb,they package got to him,when he unwrapped it,he saw a wrap of fufu innit
Ur friend is a dumdo! Why pay for something you've not seen or inspected?
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by phemmylink(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
the dude looks like sanyeri without tribal mark ;Dthe dude looks like sanyeri without tribal mark
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by hyfr(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosag:
Ur friend is a dumdo! Why pay for something you've not seen or inspected.
na OBO naa, he didn't think about it being fake cos of how the babe voice take sound. But some sha u go buy am go house see fufu for am, how do u explain this
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by vodacom: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
UnknownT:
They full for Nairaland Job/Vacancies section and not forgetting OLX! Sell it!!
Even on vanguard,facebook,twitter,punch e.t.c. You will see people auctioning cars like toyota. They are the first to comment on newspaper headline published online, latest blog or forum that have large participant.
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
hyfr:
na OBO naa, he didn't think about it being fake cos of how the babe voice take sound. But some sha u go buy am go house see fufu for am, how do u explain this
U are right sha! I nearly fell for one employment scam. The scammers were elderly ladies. Na God save me.
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by onmakpo: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
The Nigerian system is structured to thrive on people's misfortunes.

Even government officials such as police, Lastma, secretaries, etc take advantage immediately they discover an opportunity to do so. How else will an unemployed help himself if he sees opportunities that avail themselves.

The fraudster is only one of the many out there. The public is hereby cautioned not to part with any monies in the pretext of assistant to get a job.

"Ogun agbtele ki paro" as yoruba will say
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by taiwo09: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Brother nothing do you..so far u make peace with your God ( which shows on your forehead)..once you are bailed make sure you stop local jobs and move to yankey jobs online where no one cares if you borrow from them.lol hahahahaha...
Haters don't criticize if you have not passed through what he is passing through. After all he is not into money ritual
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by onmakpo: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
When goodluck Jonathan didn't provide jobs nko.

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by ndcide(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
look at his forehead.... that dark spot tells a lot.

1 Like

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by carlos1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
mcevans1:
undecidedThat black spot on his forehead though lipsrsealed

Hahahahahah! His shirt though
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by aspirebig: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Someone is busy duping job seekers and he is blaming joblessness...

Hmmmm
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by hyfr(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosag:
U are right sha! I nearly fell for one employment scam. The scammers were elderly ladies. Na God save me.
lol ladies dey confuse person die. Imagine the guy pay am 57k for the phone o.. Thank God u no fall for them, how dem carry meet u?
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by onatisi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
hyfr:
Imo,a dude with this kinna face can't dupe me. But outside the matter na OLX dupe pass,my friend ordered and paid for iphone5C 16gb,they package got to him,when he unwrapped it,he saw a wrap of fufu innit
na wa for ur friend o. No receipt ,no charger .
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by joseph1832(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
I still don't understand, didn't GEJ said he provided 6,000,000 jobs? How come this guy is making much money duping unemployed graduates?.
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
hyfr:
lol ladies dey confuse person die. Imagine the guy pay am 57k for the phone o.. Thank God u no fall for them, how dem carry meet u?
I suspect say na person wey know me naim give dem my number. I post am for here. www.nairaland.com/2024055/new-job-scam-tactics-warri
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by hyfr(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosag:
I suspect say na person wey know me naim give dem my number.
that one worse pass. Bros be careful of who u help on NL. Two people can plan and scam u
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
hyfr:
that one worse pass. Bros be careful of who u help on NL. Two people can plan and scam u
Check the link in my post for the full story.
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by onatisi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
joseph1832:
I still don't understand, didn't GEJ said he provided 6,000,000 jobs? How come this guy is making much money duping unemployed graduates?.
baabu common sense .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted: Police Arrest Graduate For Car Snatching / Man Injured After Being Robbed By Armed Men In Army Uniforms In Owerri. Photos / A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.