Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

"Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] (20573 Views)

Fake Kidnapper Arrested Trying To Dupe SUN Deputy Managing Director (picture) / Police Arrest Robbery Kingpin At Mile 2 (Pictured) / Traffic Robbery Kingpin Arrested At Mile 2 Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Cryxtal(f): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
hyfr:
Lol leave that guy, any problem that occurs,he will blame jonathan,like there is no unemployment in most developed countries
lol. Nobody is waiting for the govt But we don't have to be criminals to survive. Some ppl are still making it through entrepreneurship. Even the ppl he duped are still unemployed and struggling. A case of dog eat dog
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
... Story reminds me of what happened to my elder sis when she was job hunting.

God has been faithful sha
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by hyfr(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosag:
Check the link in my post for the full story.
maybe they got your name from your service provider. But how did they know the course you studied to affirm you will work in an oil company. Like you said someone might have given it to them
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by hyfr(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cryxtal:
lol. Nobody is waiting for the govt But we don't have to be criminals to survive. Some ppl are still making it through entrepreneurship. Even the ppl he duped are still unemployed and struggling. A case of dog eat dog
you said it all, what more can I say
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by asudan: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
UnknownT:
They full for Nairaland Job/Vacancies section and not forgetting OLX! Sell it!!

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by ccollins(m): 6:21am On Dec 20, 2014
hyfr:
Imo,a dude with this kinna face can't dupe me. But outside the matter na OLX dupe pass,my friend ordered and paid for iphone5C 16gb,they package got to him,when he unwrapped it,he saw a wrap of fufu innit
your friend is not serious.. OLX policy has always been about Face2face transactions.. So sorry if your friend was duped, its his fault
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by persius555(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2014
A case of the unemployed taking advantage of the unemployed.
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by hyfr(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2014
ccollins:
your friend is not serious.. OLX policy has always been about Face2face transactions.. So sorry if your friend was duped, its his fault
he even saw the phone, he interacted with the girl and trusted her.. When he returned home and paid to her acc for him to see fufu.. Well sha the guy na OBO
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by TUMIC(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Come to think of it this guy prays a lot, that explains the black spot on his fore-head.
A prayerful fraudster.
So GEJ is also the cause of this abi.
Ori.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.ope.
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by SenatorJames(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
mcevans1:
undecidedThat black spot on his forehead though lipsrsealed
Can you please explain better, cos I'm a slow learner when it comes to matters like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted: Police Arrest Graduate For Car Snatching / Man Injured After Being Robbed By Armed Men In Army Uniforms In Owerri. Photos / A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.