Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? (1242 Views)

When You Discover That You Are Trully Cursed!!!photo!! Pics!!!! / Opinion: is GEJ bluffing or did Our Past Presidents trully Fail Us? [picture] / The Unforgivable Blunders Of Ojukwu During The Biafran War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by minister2015: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
pls I'm looking for matured answers and not beer parlour talk
Re: Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by okiezman(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
minister2015:

No
Re: Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
minister2015:
RIDDLE 101.
BUHARI ALSO FOUGHT FOR BIAFRA.
APC AND LIES.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by minister2015: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
okiezman:

No
but I had read some well-documented write-ups claiming so.
Re: Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by okiezman(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
minister2015:
but I had read some well-documented write-ups claiming so.

It's apc sponsored write up to make igbos vote for them
Re: Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by mazzi: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
GOD FORBID!!! IKEMBA has nothing to do with mr.dogs and baboons blood.TUFIAKWA!!!

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by Alphaoscar: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
I never heard something like this from Buhari or anyone associated with him.

let the op show us where he heard such with indispensable evidence or we shall believe this is another junk from the GEJ camp to tarnish the image of Buhari.
Re: Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by major466(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
The amount of lies in circulation all aimed at laundering Buhari's image is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by Ojiofor: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na only that one you hear?gmb is married to Ojukwu.'s first daughter.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ojiofor:
Na only that one you hear?gmb is married to Ojukwu.'s first daughter.

Where you get that kind lie sef?
Buhari cannot marry Ojukwu's first daughter.
Do you know why>

Ojukwu's father and Buhari's mother were from the same parents.
This "truth" was just released by "noblezoneleaks".
During the war, Buhari was smuggling food to Ojukwu.
If not for Buahri, Ojukwu and his house holds would had suffered from kwashiokor.

Source: noblezone leaks

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Trully Save Ojukwu During The Civil War? by Ojiofor: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

Where you get that kind lie sef?
Buhari cannot marry Ojukwu's first daughter.
Do you know why>

Ojukwu's father and Buhari's mother were from the same parents.
This "truth" was just released by "noblezoneleaks".
During the war, Buhari was smuggling food to Ojukwu.
If not for Buahri, Ojukwu and his house holds would had suffered from kwashiokor.

Source: noblezone leaks
Ezi okwu?tell me something.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerian Children Are Suffering Under President Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Introduced As Ribadu / Change VS Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.