Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why I Will Never Support Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Never Support Buhari (971 Views)

We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum / Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) / Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Support Buhari by angelabas: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari is pro-sharia and shekau of bokoharam is pro-sharia, so shekau's agenda would have been fulfilled with buhari...

that's my major reason. are my fears founded? watch how buhari fanatics below would respond.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by Princecalm(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Your opinion though.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by eye4eye: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
angelabas:
Buhari is pro-sharia and shekau of bokoharam is pro-sharia, so shekau's agenda would have been fulfilled with buhari...

that's my major reason. are my fears founded? watch how buhari fanatics below would respond.

You are nobody. You have one vote just like all of us.

So Go and fvcking Die! Take members of your family with you when you are about to set yourself on fire.

Idi.ot!
Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by ionsman: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
You are inconsequential..... You dig?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by dre4u(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
angelabas:

I reason with u my brother Nigerians need to think twice by February 2015
Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by major466(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
@Op you made the right choice.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by omenawata(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
You are just 1 man out of 200 + million Nigerians. Your ratio is insignificant to the political outcome s. Pls take a chill pill. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by sufido123: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
angelabas:

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by angelabas: 6:16am On Dec 20, 2014
eye4eye:

You are nobody. You have one vote just like all of us.

So Go and fvcking Die! Take members of your family with you when you are about to set yourself on fire.

Idi.ot!

Yea, I predicted that...buhari fanatics are very uncouth, that's the kind of rashness that would want to kill people especially nysc members when buhari losses, as usual
Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by angelabas: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2014
omenawata:
You are just 1 man out of 200 + million Nigerians. Your ratio is insignificant to the political outcome s. Pls take a chill pill. Thanks

ionsman:
You are inconsequential..... You dig?

yea, I know, and I'm sure my vote would make the difference... when buhari losses, he would cry...again and once again say he will never contest, and I'll be here to say 'I told you'

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
angelabas:

See how they just fell into your trap. from those wishing you and your family dead to those thinking that they have more than one vote. I tire for these guys o.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Buhari by jamace(m): 5:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Everything about Buhari is violent. Does democracy require violence? Just asking o.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village / Seuns' Support For The Campaign Of Calumny Against The People's General. / APC Official :I Almost Lost My Pregnancy In DSS Custody’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.