Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

"Very Soon, I Will Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano", Says Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Very Soon, I Will Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano", Says Boko Haram Leader, Shekau (577 Views)

Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Very Soon, I Will Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano", Says Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by myads19955: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has threatened to attack the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, in retaliation for the Emir’s call on Kano residents and other Nigerians to arm and defend themselves against the terror organization.

In a new video released weekend, Mr. Shekau said his group does not consider Mr. Sanusi a true Muslim, and will attack him whenever an opportunity presents itself.

The Emir had earlier issued a call to arms after a series of deadly attacks by suspected Boko Haram militants in Kano.

Speaking at Kano’s central Mosque in October, the Emir charged the people of Kano to arm and defend themselves against the sect, which is responsible for more than 13,000 deaths..........Cont. Reading HEre>> http://www.gistem.com/2014/12/very-soon-i-will-attack-emir-sanusi-of.html
Re: "Very Soon, I Will Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano", Says Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by enoqueen: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
what can I say?

jona, shame on you shocked
Re: "Very Soon, I Will Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano", Says Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by fiverrwin(f): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Make e try am make e c fire.
Re: "Very Soon, I Will Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano", Says Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by aristocrazzy: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Emptiest threat of the year!
Re: "Very Soon, I Will Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano", Says Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Psalm351(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
I think say that Shekau guy don die!
Re: "Very Soon, I Will Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano", Says Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Mogidi: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
"Very Soon, I Will Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano", Says Boko Haram Leader, Shekau for non payment of salary?

(1) (Reply)

This Was How (buhari) Constituted His Government When He Was Head Of State. / Health Workers Vow To Continue Strike / What Does The President (GEJ) Mean,when He Said The Terrorists Will Be "Routed"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.