Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Do Not Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Vote For Buhari (930 Views)

6 Reasons I May Not Vote During The Elections / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Vote Jonathan Again! / "Do Not Vote For A Muslim President" - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Vote For Buhari by oluvick(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
OK, the president has not perform to many people's desire and satisfaction, no problems.

But voting Buhari will be Nigeria's greatest and gravest undoing yet.

Nigerians are never satisfied anyway. Vote another person to power today and they'll be shouting "fowl" in the next two months.

No one can do the job without support and encouragement, both from the opposition and the opposed.

I still think that Jonathan can do it.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by Datsleekdude(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin grin. Very funny. We'll still vote for Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by aristocrazzy: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
You are saying sh*t,

1 Like

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by Mogidi: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Voting Buhari will be like the picture below. The blind leading the blind, Buhari belongs to Nigeria of the 70s, not today's Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by braine(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
You still think he'll do it after 6 years, na so.
Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by temitemi1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
God bless u with this
Mogidi:
Voting Buhari will be like the picture below. The blind leading the blind, Buhari belongs to Nigeria of the 70s, not today's Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by Mogidi: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
temitemi1:
God bless u with this
Bros God will bless you abundantly also.
Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by temitemi1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mogidi said it all, so I dnt need to comment again but I think I need to say this, GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by temitemi1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Amen my brother
Mogidi:

Bros God will bless you abundantly also.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by mdbissalla(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
c ur mouth,
why did i register to obtain a voters card?
why elections are conducted?
why do people hav queue up to cast their vote?

d simple answer is....
ask ur girlfriend who jst breakup wit u

1 Like

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by Purity1(f): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
You do not need to preach this sermon. Whether they vote him or not. Goodluck all the way

1 Like

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by HonourablePomk: 12:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Ode like you. You are speaking from both sides of the mouth
Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by oluvick(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
HonourablePomk:
Ode like you. You are speaking from both sides of the mouth

According to your name, you should be "honourable" enough not to use abusive words when someone is giving his own opinions. Abi when have I lost the entitlement to my opinions?

Meanwhile, GEJ till Buhari gets certificate

1 Like

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by size38: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why wasting ur time campaigning against Buhari all d time. Nigerians have made up their mind to vote for Gen. Buhari. Even in the south-south where I come from, d feelings is not different. We want change. We want a better nigeria it doesn't matter to us where d leader will come from. Whether hausa, igbo, yoruba, Ikwerre, ogoni, fulani, itsekiri, efik, nupe etc.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by oluvick(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
size38:
Why wasting ur time campaigning against Buhari all d time. Nigerians have made up their mind to vote for Gen. Buhari. Even in the south-south where I come from, d feelings is not different. We want change. We want a better nigeria it doesn't matter to us where d leader will come from. Whether hausa, igbo, yoruba, Ikwerre, ogoni, fulani, itsekiri, efik, nupe etc.

Which part of South-South are you from? Hope you are not talking about edo or rivers? In cross river where I am, it is GEJ ALL THE WAY!

Even rivers will be swept by GEJ.
Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=16pt] THE ONLY REASON I STROVE TO GET MY PVC IS TO VOTE BUHARI.

I HAVE 75 PERSONS I HAVE CAMPAIGNED TO.

ALL EVEN SAW MORE REASON IT IS GMB MORE THAN MYSELF.

SAI BUHARI.[/size]
Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
oluvick:

Which part of South-South are you from? Hope you are not talking about edo or rivers? In cross river where I am, it is GEJ ALL THE WAY!

Even rivers will be swept by GEJ.

ALL BUHARI NEEDED FROM SOUTH SOUTH IS 25% OF THE VOTES.

HOWEVER, HE WILL GET MORE IN RIVERS, AND WIN EDO OUTRIGHTLY.

SO, GOODLUCK CAN'T SURVIVE THE HOLOCAUST AHEAD.
Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by oluvick(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't understand why people take things so personal and serious to the extent of using personal abuse on others.

When has one lost the right to his/her own opinions?
Re: Do Not Vote For Buhari by gen2briz(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
#changejonathan

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerian Youths / Read Muhammadu Buhari's Biography / Reasons Why You Should Vote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.