Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved (41701 Views)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Mclick(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2014
Its temptation he can overcome, all of us @ one point or the other are tempted and it gets at us when our love dwindle in the things of God. If he can go rededicate himself in fervent prayer, studying the word of God more, he will overcome, his situation is normal
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Elan83(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2014
Harmthe:
those above me na clowns
& u be orchin!
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by cynthia3d(f): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2014
Those who seek me should seek me in. Spirit and in truth serving GOD is not. An easy task especially if u are turning away from ur. Sinful past to a new way devil will surely want to use ur past to tempt u. Expecially. Those moment u enjoy most ur ability to defeat him (devil) is what makes u a real born. Again ur continuoes urge for sex is part of temptation so u need to pray and ask for d guidiance of d holy spirit. A prostitute is not an option so pls I would advice. Don't even think of it let ur mind focus only on GOD and u will conquer
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:
so don't you know its natural to have a sexual urge?

Lol.. Some people thinks once you are a born again then you are no longer human

no mind am jor
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2014
Just look at all y'all telling this guy to kill his basic human urge. God was smart enough to give him the urge the tells him not to use it.
Lwkmd please carry your runs girl o, even pastor is firing down with choir mistress.

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2014
clevvermind:
is it not the spirit that controls the body? your human spirit is recreated during the process and u would nt like to do what u use to do before. u will be hungry to do God's will.

...remember that is I said..man is spirit being that has a soul and resides in body.when u get born again..the spirit is born again..ur mind is to be constantly renewed..and ur body IS TO Subject..notice the emphasis on "is to subject"..it does nt happen instantly..there is something called spiritual growth..these things happen over time..it is nt instantly.remember that paul said "indeed the spirit is willing bt the flesh is weak"..it is as u develop ur self spiritually that ur body starts to totally subject to ur spirit..bt as for newly converts..it is very hard..james said "o ye little children.(little children in that context means the babes in christ or newly converts/born again...) if any of u sin.ask for forgiveness"..james,i,u,paul,God . knows that there is high possibilty of the newly convert to make mistakes..
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by daey118(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Just seclude your self ..fasting and meditating continously by the time you do 7days dry.....Let's see what happens!
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Bigbro50(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2014
That guy is still in the world, because once u are a born again christian all the traces of lusts in u dies. Christianity is all about living like Jesus Christ and for u to dat the holy spirit must dwell in u. The HOLY SPIRIT envelops no stain, once u are baptized with the Holy Spirit, u wrk, sleep, wake, eat, digest and mediate in the words of GOD all the time.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by echelons(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:
what if he's not financial stable for that?
An empty pocket has no right to erecttion.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2014
preshuzpearl:

You are wrong. Bible says if any man be in Christ he is a new creature. Old things have passed away. ALL things are become new.
Salvation is instantaneous. Once you get saved. The desire to sin dissappears completely. If you use to be a drunkard, after salvation alcohol will make u want to vomit. You will hate fornication. Except you were not really saved so go and pray again.

A mind that is renewed is living in the Spirit. And according to galatians 5.22 the fruit of the Spirit is Self control.. if you can't control lust and sinful desires you have backslidden and lost the grace
do u know that even if u backslide..u have not lost the grace..when u get born again..u recieve the life of christ..the spirit of God dwells in U..when u sin the spirit of God will nt leave U..Jesus said "and i pray the Father he will give a comforter and he will abide with u forever"..Rom 4: blessed is the man that the lord does nt impute his sins against him..bt impute righteousness..spend time studying the bible..ask ur pastor..is it possible for a constant smoker to stop smoking forever after he gets born again?..being born has nothing to do with the body..it is only the spirit..it is now left for u to renew ur mind. And let ur body subject to ur spirit..bt it does nt happen in one day..salvation is instant as u said bt renewal of the mind and subjection of the body to spirit happens over a long period of time.dont misinterprete 2Cor5:17.

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2014
u can morally upright, u dont drink nor smoke nor fornicate nor lie nor steal nor do evil things and u can still not make heaven..we are born into sin.bt we have received grace from God through Jesus christ...do u know that as born again christian ,if u sin,it does nt make u sinner.The blood of Jesus redeemed us from our sinful nature.sin is on the inside..bt the Blood of Jesus blot it out completely..e.g if ur child crawls like an animal..does it make him an animal?..dont be LOGICAL abt it.be SCRIPTURAL..Unto men its is foolishness.bt the foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of men..study the bible in context.dont just read one verse and start building on it
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Bigbro50:
That guy is still in the world, because once u are a born again christian all the traces of lusts in u dies. Christianity is all about living like Jesus Christ and for u to dat the holy spirit must dwell in u. The HOLY SPIRIT envelops no stain, once u are baptized with the Holy Spirit, u wrk, sleep, wake, eat, digest and mediate in the words of GOD all the time.
U guys dont study the bible u just read.....when u get born again..only ur spirit receives new life..all the lusts.emotions.feeling..anger.pain. Are still intact..when u get born again..all that is done is that ur spirit receives the life of christ..after that..u mind is to be constantly renewed and ur body is to subjest BUT this does nt happen instantly..ask ur pastor or anyone..is it possible for a constant smoker to stop smoking forever immediately he gets born again.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by unikazzy(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2014
get marry
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by tracybee(f): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2014
Willipeppe:

Try bathing with ice cold water!
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by tracybee(f): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2014
Mekyno:

dis ur solution fyn lyk u oooh. Is it frm experience?

It's what i heard,or exercise
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

He's not wrong dear , the bible was referring to the human spirit in that verse , ask yourself this question , when you got born again , I mean that very day did your colour of hair change , did your thoughts change No , if that verse was talking about the body soul and spirit then why did James still talk about salvation of our souls in James 1:21

21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and residue
of wickedness, and receive with meekness the
engrafted word, which is able to save your
souls. 3

Ur understand what i mean..*nod head in agreement*
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by clefstone(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
arabbunkum:
He should try and get married asap
the only solution actually. Only few people hv the grace of celibacy once they hv started having sex. For the many that don't, d only solution is to find someone you luv and marry him/her. Sexual urge is a primary instinct that is very difficult to repress.

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Mekyno(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2014
tracybee:

It's what i heard,or exercise
Exercise?......ok sha
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2014
May be one of dis days I come an Have it with u, do plss alert me. If u are interested
tracybee:
Have a cold shower
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by onadana: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
drake99:
do you know that any human with no sexual urge has a problem?

That is exactly the point...the flesh Waring against the spirit.He who must come to God must come in spirit and in truth.It is difficult to serve God in the flesh because the flesh is enmity against God.So it is not a question if human, it's a question of whom do you serve...are you a slave to your lust.Yes there is feelings but feelings to be expressed the proper way.Marriage.Anything other than that is lust.(my opinion) smiley smiley
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by theunusualmoon(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Every Christian has one or two temptations capable of ruining his/her heavenly race.The most important thing to do is to identify what makes you weak.You have found yours, which even makes you better than many christians out there,FIGHT IT !
I know it's not easy but when the urge comes, think of it as an enemy that already knows your weak side and wants to capitalise on it.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2014
the problem is that most of us dont study the bible..if i start saying some deep things they will say I am saying nonsense and that am saying bullshit..e.g...if i tell us that all our sins have been forgiven i.e past present and future..eph1..rom4..and Heb2:11..Jesus is nt ashamed to call us brethen..no matter what we do..he understands hw we feel..he is nt ashamed to call us brethen....God hates sin..bt he loves the sinner..Luke10.the son of man came to seek and save all that was lost..remember the parables in lUke 15.there is Joy over one sinner that repent than 99 Just persons..
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by bleeztouch(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:
If he does that it will be a total waste of time driving all his girlfriends away because once he sleeps with one he knows definitely it won't stop there and that's mere hypocrisy .

Salvation only renews your spirit which is the real you but you have a role to play to renew your mind and your body. What are his thoughts because out of the heart flows the issues of life , if he sincerely wants to change he should change his thinking and continuously meditate on the word of God because that alone can renew his mind which will be able to make him kill his fleshy desires and all these can be achieved only through the help of the holy spirit .
my Nairaland best comment 2014. May God bless you. Study ur bible everyday is simply the answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by samcinty: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:
If he does that it will be a total waste of time driving all his girlfriends away because once he sleeps with one he knows definitely it won't stop there and that's mere hypocrisy .

Salvation only renews your spirit which is the real you but you have a role to play to renew your mind and your body. What are his thoughts because out of the heart flows the issues of life , if he sincerely wants to change he should change his thinking and continuously meditate on the word of God because that alone can renew his mind which will be able to make him kill his fleshy desires and all these can be achieved only through the help of the holy spirit .

u r right bro because wat u dont want u dont watch
because wat doesnt gain access to ur heart can not gain access to ur life n if u can not change d thought u can not change d act
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by unmask: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
kaima1984:
How is d sex hormone against him?for him t be contemplating abt fucking a runs girl,he is NT yet a born again#my charity comment#
he is thinking of bleeping whether a runs girl or not? He just feels a runs girl would be easier..... He can just change to christ embassy.... Heard their pastor endorses masturbationn
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by franugo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chiadanin:

Nor that either. But it might be lesser of 2 evils. Biblically tho, self pleasuring is somewhat a form of lust in your mind which is just as well like 4nicating

Fix your mind on heavenly thoughts?

Good luck. It is a struggle

easy 4 u 2 say, u are a girl. If u don really xperience konji, then u no go dey yarn like discry...pesin go just dey dey yarn with padis or padiettes nd d 'iron-born' go just tanda like khaleesi breastiescry
chai! Guys dey suffer oo

2 Likes

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Dahjhi: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
roymary:

OP is a bad guy. Shalams never comot for your eyes- Just slap your prick to behave or go online- watch ongoing Syria War videos- your mood go change. Or watch this BH video -

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=115_1418995992
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by drake99: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bigbro50:
in that case no one in this world is a born again because everyone has once been in that position

Even pastors fall for this
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by bukkyaye: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
He hasn't gotten the indwelling..... Talk less of infilling of the Holy Spirit....
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by johncreek: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
chai! the sperm go don thick like akamu! na wao!
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by tracybee(f): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
nacosprof:
May be one of dis days I come an Have it with u, do plss alert me. If u are interested

No thx, pls focus on the topic lol
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Troycity0147: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nonsen******cal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos / My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.