Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved (41687 Views)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by josite: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
yes
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by damosky12(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bigbro50:
That guy is still in the world, because once u are a born again christian all the traces of lusts in u dies. Christianity is all about living like Jesus Christ and for u to dat the holy spirit must dwell in u. The HOLY SPIRIT envelops no stain, once u are baptized with the Holy Spirit, u wrk, sleep, wake, eat, digest and mediate in the words of GOD all the time.

My brother, all the traces of lust does not die immediately you are bornagain. You are the one to put the body under subjection through yielding to the Spirit rather than the flesh. Rom 8: 12-13. However, it takes the Spiritually mature to be constantly led by the Spirit asin the verse '14'. The SONS of God is from the word huious meaning matured children of God. Maturity too, however comes by the renewing of one's mind (Rom 12:2). That is, replacing the thoughts of the flesh in your mind with God's word. Thats why God enjoins newly bornagains to study God's word (1 Peter 2:2). It is God's word that results into growth unto maturity.
No Christian is able to live a sinless life until He grows in the things of the Spirit.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Obalende: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
by the post I am not trying to disprove christianity/ the bible. its just my opinion.

I believe attraction to hot thighs, sexy lips, sexy body shape, responsiveness to kissing etc are all natural part of humanness. I believe there is nothing lustful/ evil about it. the only other alternative is to go sleep with sex workers.

Guys you can only suppress so much until your natural self surfaces.

I also believe it is not healthy to repress ones feelings. there are professing religious ppl who wont go on dates because the girl may hv been sent by satin. undecided cry

There are many others who are embarrassed about their errrections. if doggs hv erections why cant a human?
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Vinnozaro(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:
Someone got born again and then deleted all his girlfriend's contacts because he knows with them in his life the journey of knowing God won't work out

Now the sex hormone is against him for keeping away for a long time,he still doesn't need a girlfriend because he needs no distraction

Now he is contemplating on taking a runs girl for a night to quench this urge and move on with his spiritual life,its wrong but how wrong is it?

Don't say he should pray for the urge to disappear,no not all,nature is different from spirituality

Mature comments pls
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by kingolovich(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
According to what my trusted pastor has told me on a topic like this. Let him have a set aside time at which he reads his bible. He doesn't have to read at length. He can read a verse but he should understand it, digest it, and let him have FAITH that God will help him coolAccording to what my trusted pastor has told me on a topic like this. Let him have a set aside time at which he reads his bible. He doesn't have to read at length. He can read a verse but he should understand it, digest it, and let him have FAITH that God will help him
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Sonyworld(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
I undastand ur situatn. U are born again once u confess Jesus is lord and accept him into ur life. Nw ur body and its urge nids to be controled. D best way to do this is by studyin and meditatin on d word of God(psalm 119:9-11). Ur sexual urge wont leave immediately bt slowly u are transformed into a beta person(christ).
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Vinnozaro(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:
Someone got born again and then deleted all his girlfriend's contacts because he knows with them in his life the journey of knowing God won't work out

Now the sex hormone is against him for keeping away for a long time,he still doesn't need a girlfriend because he needs no distraction

Now he is contemplating on taking a runs girl for a night to quench this urge and move on with his spiritual life,its wrong but how wrong is it?

Don't say he should pray for the urge to disappear,no not all,nature is different from spirituality

Mature comments pls

TO DEFEAT THE URGE READ THE FELLOWING VERSES AND APPLY WHAT IT SAY TO YOUR LIFE

- 2 Timothy 2:22
Flee also youthful lusts: but
follow righteousness, faith,
charity, peace, with them
that call on the Lord out of
a pure heart. (this particular 2 Timothy 2:22 has the best answer study each word in it and u will overcome the temptation) other verses are:

-1 Corinthians 6:13
Meats for the belly, and the
belly for meats: but God
shall destroy both it and
them. Now the body [is] not
for fornication, but for the
Lord; and the Lord for the
body.

-Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh
are manifest, which are
[these]; Adultery,
fornication, uncleanness,
lasciviousness, (Read
More...)

-1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the
unrighteous shall not
inherit the kingdom of God?
Be not deceived: neither
fornicators, nor idolaters,
nor adulterers, nor
effeminate, nor abusers of
themselves with mankind.

NB: KNOW THAT U CAN ALWAYS OVERCOME IT -1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation
taken you but such as is
common to man: but God [is]
faithful, who will not suffer
you to be tempted above
that ye are able; but will
with the temptation also
make a way to escape, that
ye may be able to bear it

NB: DON'T FORGET TO PRAY FOR BY STRENGTH NO MAN SHALL PREVAIL ~ 1 SAMUEL 2:9
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Gynacologist(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:
so don't you know its natural to have a sexual urge?

Lol.. Some people thinks once you are a born again then you are no longer human
chia.....say cos pasin b born again him no go bleep....even ol ds so called men of God i no trust dem one bit....conji na veri bad tin..killed ma nxt door neighbo last wik....some go hide fo room de mastubate leta say dem b born twice....
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by nd07(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:

if u understand wat it means being born again, u'll know dt nature shuld be under d control of supernature
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by itstpia8: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Anyway, I assume the topic was meant for joke section.

The runs girl also needs salvation, maybe he wants her to accept Christ and then preach to him before his eyes will clear.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by MyMentor: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
u already know d answer bt refuse 2 accept it.
Or dn't u knw dat spritual controls d physical?
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by bassette(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:
If he does that it will be a total waste of time driving all his girlfriends away because once he sleeps with one he knows definitely it won't stop there and that's mere hypocrisy .

Salvation only renews your spirit which is the real you but you have a role to play to renew your mind and your body. What are his thoughts because out of the heart flows the issues of life , if he sincerely wants to change he should change his thinking and continuously meditate on the word of God because that alone can renew his mind which will be able to make him kill his fleshy desires and all these can be achieved only through the help of the holy spirit .
Elantracey i love u for this contribution..God bless!!!

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by smartoliver(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
nature's gat the urge.he's got soul.so y can't he keep it 2geda and control himself.every one feels the urge but we all can control it if we want to.even sum one without God can.so y can't a born again cristain neutralize d urge..the question is wrong and so is the ansa
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
kevoh:
Until he forcefully ra.pes someone due to excessive sexual urge na dat time una eyes go clear angry , all these yeye religionists and small children shouting marriage. Una tink say marriage is all about sex, mtcheew!

OP, advise your friend to stick to Vaseline method. It's way cheaper and safer than that runs girl he is considering. If he can't let him cut the thing off and become a eunuch.

You've made me look at all these pedophilia cases in Nigeria in a new light.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Samabu07(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:

And who says its not natural to control it? If konji hooks u and u don't prack it out, will ur rod burst?

He can as well control it if he wishes. Avoid anything that would distract ur mind, just as he deleted his Ex-Phone numbers.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by deniyor: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And get into a habit that might be hard to break when you settle down....you know.

Self control before marriage.....so that there can be self control after...especially when the wife don't feel like it.

All that one no follow. I can have a gf and stay faithful to her. It's all self control.
Moreover, having no sex before marriage is no guarantee of faithfulness /fidelity after marriage. All na wash, don't bother with all the hypocrisy.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
bassette:
Elantracey i love u for this contribution..God bless!!!

Thanks dear smiley
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
ALL YOU FEMALES SHOULD STFU!!!! WHAT DO U LOTS KNOW ABOUT KONJI, YOU ALL THAT EXPERIENCE KONJI ONCE A WEEK ONLY WHEN U SEE A BLUE EYE FINEBOY, U THINK ITS LIKE THAT FOR GUYS ABI WE GUYS GET HORNYY 12 TIMES A DAY , DO U KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO OWN A PENISSSS I AM BEING RAW AND ANNOYINGLY TRUTHFUL.

5 Likes

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by kevoh(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

You've made me look at all these pedophilia cases in Nigeria in a new light.

Pray, share your newly discovered opinion. smiley
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Austin234(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Walk in d spirit and u wil not gratify d desires of d flesh.
Preoccupying ur mind with carnal things wil lead to d present situation.
Walking in d spirit means to meditate ur mind on d word of God, living a kingdom lifestyle and being prayerful
May God help u
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:

Mature comments pls

Tell him to walk a girl down the aisle. Pure and simple.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by asalimpo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sunkyphil:
am not sure dat individual is born again in the first place
I used to think like this too , tht all B.As dont hav urges, most i know just give in, confess and get back on. They've stopped struggling!
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by asalimpo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:
ALL YOU FEMALES SHOULD STFU!!!! WHAT DO U LOTS KNOW ABOUT KONJI, YOU ALL THAT EXPERIENCE KONJI ONCE A WEEK ONLY WHEN U SEE A BLUE EYE FINEBOY, U THINK ITS LIKE THAT FOR GUYS ABI WE GUYS GET HORNYY 12 TIMES A DAY , DO U KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO OWN A PENISSSS I AM BEING RAW AND ANNOYINGLY TRUTHFUL.
easy bro. Tellin it like it is.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Emmahunk(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:

Mature comments pls

When someone is born again,, natural and Scientific laws cease to control his being. Sex hormones are also present in eunuchs and would not be a challenge to his Christian life. At new birth, the old self is buried and a brand new self, in Christ Jesus appears! "Old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new"
At this stage, the flesh is so disciplined that the same God that made the lions in the den to become friends with Daniel, the same God that changed the fiery furnace to air conditioner for Shederack and his colleagues will make the flesh crave for holiness and spirituality and not for sex
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Fkhalifa(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:
God bless this post,in matters of kongi,any guy listening to ladies is just fooling himself,cos these ladies dont experience what guys face when battling kongi,the ladies sexual drive is lower and heats up with then once a while,thereby making it for them to control with ease,thay why they arent fit to render solution.

and to the hypocritea quoting verses,faith doesnt solve nature,no wonder we get shocked reading news of pastors and men of GOD messing around.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by pedigree7: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reading the word of God through the help of the Holy spirit helps to cast away such thoughts when it comes and it makes you grow spiritually, and you become stronger and stronger. Godliness is a constant desperation to please God, God knows we are not perfect that's why He gave us the Holy Spirit to guide us.
The bible says resist the devil and he shall flee the more you resist the more he gets tired of disturbing you. If you are truly a born again christain and you want to grow in Christ, temptations will come to you from all corners, so you should always say say this when they come " I PREFER TO SUFFER WITH CHRIST TO DO RIGHT THAN REMAIN IN BONDAGE TO SIN"
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by itstpia8: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:

Bro, you are gay.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sxual urge iz normal,buh den ion fink it jez come lyk dat
U must av watched sumfin dah brought d urge
Or probably engaged ursef in sum ungodly fins or thinking

Wen u talkin abt born again,u talkin abt geniue repentance
And d holyspirit has given us d power to control awa flesh
Wee all knw adultery is a sin,and one way or d odanwe are guilty of diz
Since u willingly retraced ur step bak to him
U don't wanna go to hell,so take control of dat flesh now,and avoid wordly fins
Y wuld u wanna waste ur sp on premarital sex wen God gave u d grace of gettin married
D kingdom of God iz nt easy,so nuffin comes easy even on earth
So u nid to take control of ur flesh b4 it taks u dwn on d last day
And if any fin cause u to sin,cut it off
Iz beta 4 u to cut dem off dan puttin ur whole body in hell cause of one thing

Anytym u av d felings,just try to engage ur sef in spiritual stuffs
Heaven iz no joke,u nid to struggle 4 it
Strive 4 holiness
May God elp u bro

2 Likes

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by drealdoc89(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2014
roymary:

OP is a bad guy. Shalams never comot for your eyes- Just slap your prick to behave or go online- watch ongoing Syria War videos- your mood go change. Or watch this BH video -

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=115_1418995992
Funny post but theres truth in it...Theres no way sexual urges can gain control over you when your thoughts aint on lust. Like d example quoted above
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by TCann(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2014
kaima1984:
laughing in French right now

Do you school in France?
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by drealdoc89(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Elantracey:
If he does that it will be a total waste of time driving all his girlfriends away because once he sleeps with one he knows definitely it won't stop there and that's mere hypocrisy .

Salvation only renews your spirit which is the real you but you have a role to play to renew your mind and your body. What are his thoughts because out of the heart flows the issues of life , if he sincerely wants to change he should change his thinking and continuously meditate on the word of God because that alone can renew his mind which will be able to make him kill his fleshy desires and all these can be achieved only through the help of the holy spirit .
Am with you on this one. The flesh can never and will never be born again. Its the duty of every believer to learn to cup his/her sexual urges till his/her wedding day. With God all things are possible.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by ptoall: 1:02am On Dec 21, 2014
People here are joking Wt serious matters. What is happening to OP can happen to anybody even if he or she is married. It takes God's grace to overcome such wild fire. I ll advise that op finds a trusted and mature, close Christian friend to share his matter Wt. Be open to the person and pray together with him. Continue discussing Wt him and don't keep things to yourself too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) / When You Can't Stop Having Causal Sex / Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.