Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) (6126 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married / My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Doortun(m): 2:01am On Dec 20, 2014
So I got talking with this girl, She is the type I would love to surrender everything to. She was also really deep into me, So, we were talking one faithful day and our conversation lead to her past life. When she mentioned she had 6 previous bfs. I just couldn't stomach the number and I feel it is just weird for a decent girl from a supposedly good Christian home to have 6 ex-bfs. After she told me this the feeling and affection that was like 99% drew dawn to 52%, then to almost 10%( friend zone). I tried to fight it, but I couldn't and she realized I had changed after she told me.

I think 2 is okay, 3 is fair with tangible reasons and more than 3 exes is just too much.

I know this does not really matter to ladies, but what do you guys think?
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by lafflaff123(m): 2:06am On Dec 20, 2014
First, and this is the most important of all is for you to grow up.

Second, the girl should grow up too.

What you do not know, do not hurt you and that is why it is always childish when you start asking of a partners past. It is irrelevant, and honestly should not be asked by any grown person. So what did you think she is?Mother Theresa? and no body has penetrated her before?what if she tells you the real number of men that have RAN through her TRACK? you will faint? Women who tend to answer this kind of question, tend to reduce the men that have slept with them by 90%.

I don't know your age, but something tells me you are very young. So this my advice for you,if you see/ start dating a woman that you like, please and please do not ask them questions like have you done any abortion before?(1 in every 5 girls have aborted before), are you a Virgin?(1 out of every 5000 grown women is a Virgin)how many people have you dated/slept with before?(99.9% of females have slept with many guys/men before they hit their 20th birthday)

You asking, how many women have you slept with? and you expect her not to have done same ? hope you know that sleeping around is not the exclusive rights of men.

If to say Tonto Dikeh na your Girlfriend nko how u for do? una for count till morning.

Lastly, go and ASK no more S.I.L.L.Y question anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by faithugo64(f): 2:28am On Dec 20, 2014
It doesn't matter,if she has got all you need in a woman,i see no reason why you should not marry her
op can you yourself count the number of girls you have bleeped?
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by makazona(m): 2:47am On Dec 20, 2014
the fewer,the better
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by mizjules(f): 4:07am On Dec 20, 2014
Talk to her about it if you're feeling down, but don't look @ her like a slut, how old is she? If she's btw 25 , above is kinda understanding... Maybe some relationship didn't last long could be weeks or days even, maybe those guys didn't match wwhat she wants or the other way round. I know girls that say they can't stay with a guy for more than a year( lol that's the early youths stiLl talking in them girls) but when they find. The right one n they're ready to settle down, they will.
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by yimikaa: 5:34am On Dec 20, 2014
@op, that girl told you the truth because she trusts you and you went cold. haba, did she tell you she slept with them all?Would you have preferred she lied to you? Dont use that to judge her. we all, have made some bad choices in life.

On the number of ex..errmmmm it should be as low as possible.
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 20, 2014
faithugo64:
It doesn't matter,if she has got all you need in a woman,i see no reason why you should not marry her
GBAM
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Tallesty1(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2014
faithugo64:
There is no way she can still have everything he needs in a woman.

Even the op do not have everything she needs in a man......

We all need love, ain't we?

But a lady or a man that have had many partners(even if they ain't many) can never love their wife/husband completely because each person s/he dated took a part of him/her with them and they cannot be recovered.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Just 6? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by lafflaff123(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2014
veegirl:
Just 6? cheesy

Hehehehehehehe.
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by LegendarySage(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2014
the past does not define the path one takes in the future.

A prostitute can make a better wife than a pastor's daughter if she takes the right path, so don't judge people for things they have done.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by teewai3(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2014
this is serious....
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by zeeek(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Very funny,youths of. Dis days hv fine-tuned dier mind in such a way dat morality n decency means almst nothing 2 em.personally I won't ask such questns,but if I stumble on d truth dat uve slept wt more dan 6 guys,it'll hurt me n ma feelings will definately n gradualy go cold.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Adinije(f): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2014
Op is doesn't matter who she WAS, what matter is who she IS.
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Doortun(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2014
You are all dressed up in that custom made black suit and she is wearing that beautiful white gown and the pastor says you may now kiss the bride. But wait, not everyone is so ultramodern not to care what that mouth had been used for; singing praises to the lord or used as a vault for bodily fluid by Tom, Diick and Harry.

Maybe other 3 of her exes are seating randomly in the congregation and are smiling at you to see what (not-a-winner) you have become. Because what you treasure and you are going into is a place that has explored in all ways and they have vowed not to return.

My logic to this is not to use her past or number of exes to judge her sluttiness, but to know what she will likely become, because if a girl/lady is really a sweetheart, No man, I mean No man! Will let her go. 6 guys cannot be buttholes to watch a lady take a leave. I understand there may be personality clashes but having 6 exes means something is just fundamentally wrong with such person.

@lafflaff123 I kinda agree with what you said though, it was a convo that lead to that, I didn't even ask her. Of a truth, it is something I would like to know about a lady I really care about. Other than the long list of exes she is a very sweet lady and to set things straight I'm not traditional, but if there is just one thing I do not want from my partner I wish to give MY ALL, it is long list of exes...

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by quivah(f): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
There is no way she can still have everything he needs in a woman.

Even the op do not have everything she needs in a man......

We all need love, ain't we?

But a lady or a man that have had many partners(even if they ain't many) can never love their wife/husband completely because each person s/he dated took a part of him/her with them and they cannot be recovered.
hmm

if the no of ex is on the very high side... the other partner should rather not bother about being loved at all .

cause about 20+ others are having a part of him or her
crazy!
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Tallesty1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
quivah:

hmm

if the no of ex is on the very high side... the other partner should rather not bother about being loved at all .

cause about 20+ others are having a part of him or her
crazy!
can someone ready have that many ex?
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by quivah(f): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Doortun:
You are all dressed up in that custom made black suit and she is wearing that beautiful white gown and the pastor says you may now kiss the bride. But wait, not everyone is so ultramodern not to care what that mouth had been used for; singing praises to the lord or used as a vault for bodily fluid by Tom, Diick and Harry.

Maybe other 3 of her exes are seating randomly in the congregation and are smiling at you to see what (not-a-winner) you have become. Because what you treasure and you are going into is a place that has explored in all ways and they have vowed not to return.

My logic to this is not to use her past or number of exes to judge her sluttiness, but to know what she will likely become, because if a girl/lady is really a sweetheart, No man, I mean No man! Will let her go. 6 guys cannot be buttholes to watch a lady take a leave. I understand there may be personality clashes but having 6 exes means something is just fundamentally wrong with such person.

@lafflaff123 I kinda agree with what you said though, it was a convo that lead to that, I didn't even ask her. Of a truth, it is something I would like to know about a lady I really care about. Other than the long list of exes she is a very sweet lady and to set things straight I'm not traditional, but if there is just one thing I do not want from my partner I wish to give MY ALL, it is long list of exes...
seriously bro!!! what's your p? the no of exes or the no of guys she slept with? which one?!
did she tell you she slept with them all?
and dating 6 people doesn't mean the problem is with the girl.. did she date them at once? one or two things might have caused the breakup, which necessarily might not come from her..

a girl broke up with her ex over sex issue, broke up with another over violence issue , with another over money management issue.. and you'd say there's something wrong with her?

na your type go make be an ashi(ready to settle down) lie she just had 1 ex.. you are going all dam up, what if she told you she had just 2 exes whereas in the real sense.. she's got more than 6 exes and numerous fwbs..

how many exes have you got btw? what's good for the goose is good for the gender.. not only guys have the right to v sex or numerous gfs

@highlighted, if that's just your basis for a strong relationship, I pray you won't fall mugu to overused pocci who prolly lied to u. or underused pocci whose xter will make life a living hell for you ..but any of the above will serve you right! grin since you are judging a girl's pride along with her pocci usage..rubbish! your girl according to you is a sweet one, you want to waste one chance you have cause of her no of exes..who told you the next one won't be worse
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by quivah(f): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
can someone ready have that many ex?
oh common! you know some one(esp a guy) can have more than 20+ exes..

esp the players
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by quivah(f): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
threads like this are just part of the reasons I will never be mugu-nized..

and some one was telling me guys do
o not care about the no of times a girl had sex..
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Tallesty1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
quivah:

oh common! you know some one(esp a guy) can have more than 20+ exes..

esp the players
Those one are no longer good for marriage.

They should be made to serve the gods of their land.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by jmoore(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don't care about her number of exes, as far as she is still a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Doortun(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
@quivah No matter how radically feminized the society is what is good for the goose can never be good for the gander as far as number of exes is concerned, will you be proud to know your daughter is moving on to the 11th boyfriend even if she didn't end up sleeping with all.

I have also noticed that over 90% of men who do not care about what happened in the past are those who have skeletons in their cupboard and they go into marriage to become cheats at any slightest opportunity all because they are aware of marrying a wreck. I don't ever see myself looking outside when I'm owned and I must have good reasons not to.

jmoore:
I don't care about her number of exes, as far as she is still a virgin.
Another twist, that is almost not possible.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
I am trying yo understand this....

Are you saying, if you've been in two previous failed relationships then your third would necessarily be the lady you would get married to, no matter how bad she is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by quivah(f): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Doortun:
@quivah No matter how radically feminized the society is what is good for the goose can never be good for the gander as far as number of exes is concerned, will you be proud to know your daughter is moving on to the 11th boyfriend even if she didn't end up sleeping with all.

I have also noticed that over 90% of men who do not care about what happened in the past are those who have skeletons in their cupboard and they go into marriage to become cheats at any slightest opportunity all because they are aware of marrying a wreck. I don't ever see myself looking outside when I'm owned and I must have good reasons not to.

Another twist, that is almost not possible.
the summary is; you can get as many exes as you want cause you are a man..

sorry! its all about karma, you can't be a dog and expect a cat.. you attract your like.

and I won't like my male/female child frolicking about.. if the sane sex education is given to the female, it must be given to the male.. she won't fvck herself, will she? if the male was trained well enough.. it will be a less torture on the female.. and one Mr Doortun hypocrite won't have a say.. you can let your son fvck about, he's immune ..
and you not looking outside depends on how many exes your wife had? your reason is flawed! you can as well not know the exact no your wife had if she Lied.. would u rather live in deception?! you WILL roam about if you had a V but a nagging inconsiderate wife..

your palava sha .. but don't come back here telling us how your new gf Lied about her sexual life after you've prolly let go of the so called sweet but 6 exes present gf
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by quivah(f): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
striktlymi:
I am trying yo understand this....

Are you saying, if you've been in two previous failed relationships then your third would necessarily be the lady you would get married to, no matter how bad she is?
No.. actually, he can have numerous exes ... but his gf mustn't have more than 3 .. which means he must at least, always be his present gf's 4th bf.. for her to be considered marriageable..

silly I must say..
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by quivah(f): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
Those one are no longer good for marriage.

They should be made to serve the gods of their land.
loool cheesy
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
quivah:

No.. actually, he can have numerous exes ... but his gf mustn't have more than 3 .. which means he must at least, always be his present gf's 4th bf.. for her to be considered marriageable..

silly I must say..

If that's what he means then I cocede that it is indeed silly.
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by BreezyRita(f): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
For sanity sake, don't ask these kinda awkward questions!
Just so you know, no number will satisfy you. Who knows?? It might be bigger than that!

Its always gonna be too big or too little.

Stay off these questions! Again!

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Oahray: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lol. Op you are very childish sha. You seem to believe all romantic relationships end up being sexual.

Would you rather she lied to you?
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
@op how may exes do u have ? Must it always be d lady? Why not guys too
Re: How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) by logout: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
BreezyRita:
For sanity sake, don't ask these kinda awkward questions!
Just so you know, no number will satisfy you. Who knows?? It might be bigger than that!

Its always gonna be too big or too little.

Stay off these questions! Again!

How's that suppose to be an awkward question. It is not even question about how many JohnTee she has swallowed or how many man she bhanged.

It does not matter how many girls I have slept with or I will still sleep with. A sane and marriable lady can not loose count of exes. If she does shez a $!u+ grin

Infact, I cannot even imagine a man paying bride price, buying ring and all for over nacked commodity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Beware!!! / 12 Romantic Way To Propose To Any Woman You Love / SEE What Happens When Your Banana Is Not Big Enough [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.