Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,510 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Will You Allow Your Man Borrow Money To Celebrate The Festive Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Man Borrow Money To Celebrate The Festive Period? (454 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Man Borrow Money To Celebrate The Festive Period? by Jilo83(m): 3:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Money is an important factor that determines how people celebrate any festive period – as many would like to spend it on new apparels, vacation or have a get-together with friends and family. Another festive season is here and it is usually a time for couples to hang out and have more time for themselves. Therefore, not having enough money to spend could limit the fun that they would enjoy. In the light of this, i am asking you people if u will allow your man to borrow money to take care of the you in this festive season
Re: Will You Allow Your Man Borrow Money To Celebrate The Festive Period? by mabeni(m): 3:47am On Dec 20, 2014
why would any reasonable person borow money to c elebrate xmas? Borrow nd if xmas finish, ur eye go clear!
Re: Will You Allow Your Man Borrow Money To Celebrate The Festive Period? by mizjules(f): 3:58am On Dec 20, 2014
What kind of celebration? If what we have is enough such as eating for that day, is enough then I see no point borrowing. Even @ that sef, many are forgetting the reason for the season + also it is around the time of year for one to meditate on ones life. He who goes borrowing goes sorrowing!
Re: Will You Allow Your Man Borrow Money To Celebrate The Festive Period? by enoqueen: 5:25am On Dec 20, 2014
NO.
Re: Will You Allow Your Man Borrow Money To Celebrate The Festive Period? by hushmail: 5:38am On Dec 20, 2014
i guess d question is for d feemale gender

oya ladies make una do justice to am
Re: Will You Allow Your Man Borrow Money To Celebrate The Festive Period? by temitemi1(m): 5:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Why borrowing money
Re: Will You Allow Your Man Borrow Money To Celebrate The Festive Period? by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 20, 2014
I dnt think datz necessary,i wl b contented with the little he has afterall next year might be better.
Re: Will You Allow Your Man Borrow Money To Celebrate The Festive Period? by Tallesty1(m): 5:56am On Dec 20, 2014
mabeni:
why would any reasonable person borow money to c elebrate xmas? Borrow nd if xmas finish, ur eye go clear!

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Tradition Permits Marriage Between Distant Cousins? / LOVE POEM By. Nairalander / She Is My New Year 2015 Gift To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.