Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. (2978 Views)

APC Vs PDP Results. 19 States. Buhari leading with 2m +. #confirmed. / APC VS PDP Battle Of The Hips ukwu: SEE The 32 Finalist For The 2015 Miss UKWU!! / Study- The Long-term Effects Of Africa's Slave Trades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:42am On Dec 20, 2014
1- GEJ is hiding PDP flag; he's not proud of his party
2- GMB is the captain of his team, I don't knw of GEJ
3- From the look of Jega is Likely to support GEJ(match fixing)
4- The sky is uniform with GMB jersey
5- The Linesman is likely to be a ghost.
Pls add your........

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by shakazuldadon: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2014
nothing to add

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by lokito: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2014
I noticed that the cartoonist is a strong APC member and it's not good. Secondly PDP is playing home so @OP, u know everything about home advantage la

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by temitemi1(m): 5:52am On Dec 20, 2014
All i know is that come 2015 all the apc stooges will be put to SHAME wn Mr President takes it all. GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by pyyxxaro: 5:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Jonathan looks more fit , check out the way he's standing*standing @attention*

then check Buhari's legs u wud know that if this Otuoke man tackles him hard , he wud end up like diaby of Arsenal

The Refree(Howard Webb) would determine the Winner

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by mistabiola: 6:04am On Dec 20, 2014
GEJ looks unhealthy in this pics and his lips is a kind of too big, but Jega is holding a phone and not a whistle as usual. cheesy grin #MyCharityOpinon

3 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by Franchise21(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2014
pyyxxaro:
Jonathan looks more fit , check out the way he's standing*standing @attention*

then check Buhari's legs u wud know that if this Otuoke man tackles him hard , he wud end up like diaby of Arsenal

The Refree(Howard Webb) would determine the Winner
Lolz. Diaby

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by gunuvi(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Jonathan is so humble even at the face of strong competitor. He looks so calm, focused and fit. GEJ till 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by igbokwesampson(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2014
On the score board, PDP is ontop a clear indication PDP is sure of victory

2 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by eightsin(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2014
Observed!
Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by binie: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari has got the captain band.
Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2014
Why is Gej's flag behind and why is buhari wearing captain band. Are you saying Gej is just a stooge in pdp or what? Who is then the captain of pdp? Also that "clueless" posture of GEJ and "confidence" posture of buhari? Infact @op, you dey craze grin
Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by Djicemob: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2014
I noticed buhari's toothpick legs

Oh! And i noticed buhari's body language as that of "if i lose this match,me and my supporters would unleash mayhem"

Fixed cool

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by Adetula1(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2014
buhari looks unfit for the match.
checkout their boots..GMB is wearing a canvass for world cup final match
with that head,gmb cant run for more than 10min

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by Smily202(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2014
cheesy
Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2014
My own is, if Buhari will put an end to this annoying boko haram, then let him rule....
Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by motherlode: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy:
My own is, if Buhari will put an end to this annoying boko haram, then let him rule....

only if you can think and judge in an astute manner and not being biased and sentimental cool
Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by mancheeutd(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2014
Well the only thing I can see here is ORDINARY STEALING AND THEY SAY IS CORRUPTION
Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by kefidoh(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2014
What I noticed is where the referee is pointing as he makes the comment.
Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
motherlode:

only if you can think and judge in an astute manner and not being biased and sentimental cool

Oga/madam, its my opinion...... I really don't care much about who wins or lose....
All I want is for this boko haram to end totally..
So u see m not being biased or sentimental
Re: APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. by motherlode: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Oga/madam, its my opinion...... I really don't care much about who wins or lose....
All I want is for this boko haram to end totally..
So u see m not being biased or sentimental
but why did you include GMB, if you weren't biased or sentimental wink

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo Before The Invasion Of The Midwest / NIGERIANS VOTED JONATHAN BECAUSE OF THE NAME "GOODLUCK" - PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI / (photos) 10 African Actors And Actresses That made It Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.