Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent (2968 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures / Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 6:00am On Nov 03, 2015
kiss
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Why because Nigeria is cheating and scamming western Nigeria
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Ponponkon: 6:09am On Nov 03, 2015
tongue Guy you need the support of governor Ikpeazu in other to improve your life tongue Guy you need the support of governor Ikpeazu in other to improve your life
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 6:21am On Nov 03, 2015
undecided cheesy

I will only deal with Godly head of states and Godly nation.
I have meant some good worth fellow head of states. As you can obviously see from empty chair At the un.

The era of Nigeria scam against my people are over. And I warn all those who believe they can continue the cheat, that I have given the army power to shoot anyone who is against the country of western Nigeria.

We would not be friendly to the enemy of the country of western Nigeria. And people should note that I command men with 3000,000 who are loyal to the country of western Nigeria in both the military and other paramilitary agency.
And I have given them the power to shoot anyone or person. Who dare to oppose my regin.

I may sound hard. But we would not hand over the sovergnty of the country of western Nigeria to anyone. The army has instructions to shoot anyone either serving politician or past Nigeria leaders. Who is oppose to the country of western Nigeria.

I have carefully inform the international community of the different in the 2 countries. To avoid nuclear war between the country of western Nigeria and Nigeria.

Clearly you can see, I am military Strong base on my military training. I want to point other the fact, that many prince of the country of western Nigeria undergo military training for the purpose to defend our country. We all most remember that they the prince of the country of western Nigeria take the issue serious. No human in both countries have ever kill as adekunle. So you most know . it is all out war against anyone who's believe. He can take our country with out a fight.

Long live the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Awoofawo(m): 6:21am On Nov 03, 2015
Aro ni Ogbeni yi o!
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2015
Awoofawo:
Aro ni Ogbeni yi o!

So you think. If am joking
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2015
lipsrsealed angry
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ril19(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2015
EJOR TALON SORO?
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Awoofawo(m): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2015
ril19:
EJOR TALON SORO?
One Aro that escaped from yaba-osi! In case you come across him call 112 or the nearest police post. E seun! E ma je ko ge yin je o! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2015
You don't know we have a military strength greater than over 160 countries.

You give us the kudo
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2015
Awoofawo:

One Aro that escaped from yaba-osi! In case you come across him call 112 or the nearest police post. E seun! E ma je ko ge yin je o! grin

If you are bold to put your name and address. I will ask the army to drop a bomb on the roof of your father house to show you. I am serious.
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Awoofawo(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2015
ademusiwa8:

If you are bold to put your name and address. I will ask the army to drop a bomb on the roof of your father house to show you. I am serious.
lol! Na me go provide you intelligence recon about myself, don't you have intelligence unit for your military corp? Or what happen to satellite tracking and hacking, seems you are lacking in those area. Aro up your game! grin
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by bros12345: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2015
This guy still dey waka for street. You guys should help him na.

3 Likes

Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by davido1000: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Omo dis one na epileptic psychosis....
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by sherrylo: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2015
I beg which one be transplant? Oga Musiwa
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2015
Young man. You can see them wear the colors of the country of western Nigeria.

I promises. If you are bold to put your name on the internet. And your picture. I will order them to blow up your father house by dropping a bomb to kill your father to do test 123 for you to know. I am the emperor of western Nigeria

We would use your father as life test for others

Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Yeske2(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2015
ademusiwa8:

Ahhhhh! Our emperor please don't bomb his father's house o, he does not know who you are, please forgive him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by sherrylo: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2015
ademusiwa8:

I promises. If you are bold to put your name on the internet. And your picture. I will order them to blow up your father house by dropping a bomb to kill your father to do test 123 for you to know. I am the emperor of western Nigeria

Almighty Musiwa
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Awoofawo(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Yeske2:
Ahhhhh! Our emperor please don't bomb his father's house o, he does not know who you are, please forgive him
Can you please enlighten those who don't know him with bio-profile!

Don't think his real omo Odu'a, because we don't make mouth like this...the more you see the less you understand, the throne of silence dragon with 16 breathes of fire...that how omo Odu'a roll!
His making too noise loor!
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Yeske2(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2015
Awoofawo:

Can you please enlighten those who don't know him with bio-profile!

Don't think his real omo Odu'a, because we don't make mouth like this...the more you see the less you understand, the throne of silence dragon with 16 breathes of fire...that how omo Odu'a roll!
His making too noise loor!
You're new on NL so wouldn't blame you, next time, read his posts, have a good laugh, don't abuse him then move to another thread.
Do you know i search out for his threads atimes when i'm bored? He's in a world of his own.
His other monikers include becomerich, pus,musiwa and several others.
Never you take whatever he writes serious, we're all used to him, even the mods who are quick to ban other monikers no longer bother about his, so chill.

6 Likes

Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Awoofawo(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Yeske2:
You're new on NL so wouldn't blame you, next time, read his posts, have a good laugh, don't abuse him then move to another thread.
Do you know i search out for his threads atimes when i'm bored? He's in a world of his own.
Never you take whatever he writes serious, we're all used to him, even the mods who are quick to ban other monikers no longer bother about his, so chill.
I'm not new o! I knew him just want to hear you remind us of his antic. He has been quiet for sometime now, seems he just escape again from yaba-osi and smoking weed at Ojuelegba under bridge!

1 Like

Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
ademusiwa8:

This is classic grin grin grin grin

Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Ponponkon: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
ademusiwa8:

One boko haram spotted Buhari come and see o
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Yeske2(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Awoofawo:

I'm not new o! I knew him just want to hear you remind us of his antic. He has been quiet for sometime now, seems he just escape again from yaba-osi and smoking weed at Ojuelegba under bridge!
Lols
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Young man. Do you u see this. We are a separate country from nigeria.

We practices a different system. Some of your politician are not too educate to know this.

Why are system is different. We don't want our people to pay taxes. But many of them are deceived by Nigeria government to pay taxes to Nigeria. There are local tax. Because we do t want over taxation.

Nigeria only has just 26 primary/secondary school, inside the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. And they are not free

This is why I am taken the pain to explain to you young people

Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yeske2:

[size=18pt]If you really believe that I am joking. Then produce us your father house address, picture and the army will not miss the roof of your house with bomb for you to know That I am the emperor of the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria and that country of the kingdom of western Nigeria is a different country from Nigeria.

You can see French flag and their uniform
[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-BDZHzu8hUVw/TZWEF6w9SGI/AAAAAAAAA4U/sodoV628Z54/s640/Hardships_Of_Service_Royal_Honor_Guard_insanetwist_5.jpg[/img]
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by pus23: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by ademusiwa8: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Any teacher inside the country of western Nigeria who teach that our country is Nigeria. You will end up like kwara state teachers. living on the street. With no salary.. Because all salary is paid inside the country of Western nigeria. if no money, nobody pay you salary. And if the people are paying g their taxes to Nigeria a different country . you will have no salary by the end of the month . you most teach your student about the country of western Nigeria so that they can pay their taxes only to western Nigeria

You are all going to be living on the street if you teach children that their country is Nigeria. You most tell them, their country is the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Independent day of the country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria November 15th 1957[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3006435_untitle_jpeg5631c84e7af66394ded64b08ef0ded34

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/Kayode-Odeyemi-1-300x300.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt41cj75sbnk5.62a5b67f.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-czYe7SKq0bE/VYIyRhKx1PI/AAAAAAAAjXo/NEgpH63jJT8/s1600/man%2Bdead%2Blagos%2Bpark.jpeg[/img]
Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
ademusiwa8:

Hhaaaaaaa! Emperor Musiwa don finish me with laughter grin

Re: My Government As Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Will Be Transparent by johnmartus(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
HOW I WISH I KNOW THIS GUY IN REAL LIFE HE IS JOVIAL

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Eastern Soups Are The Most Nutritious----expert / Hilarious!!! Pictures Of The Day!!! / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos: Houses And Cars Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.