Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

See Names Of The 54 Nigerian Soldiers Condemned To Death, 5 Freed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Names Of The 54 Nigerian Soldiers Condemned To Death, 5 Freed (1396 Views)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / List Of 54 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Names Of The 54 Nigerian Soldiers Condemned To Death, 5 Freed by taiwoflb: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Here is a comprehensive list of the 54 soldiers condemned to death by a court martial sitting in Abuja. Also included are names of the 5 freed soldiers
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/2296-see-names-of-the-54-nigerian-soldiers-condemned-to-death-5-freed
Re: See Names Of The 54 Nigerian Soldiers Condemned To Death, 5 Freed by taiwoflb: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2014
I'm sure the death sentence won't scale through. so u guys should just chill. But you should have know that "dem no de do strong head for army naw. haba!"

1 Like

Re: See Names Of The 54 Nigerian Soldiers Condemned To Death, 5 Freed by james669: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2014
When you don't equip people properly, you want them to go and kill themselves. Abegi! death sentence ko
Re: See Names Of The 54 Nigerian Soldiers Condemned To Death, 5 Freed by james669: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2014
taiwoflb:
I'm sure the death sentence won't scale through.
I believe you my brother
Re: See Names Of The 54 Nigerian Soldiers Condemned To Death, 5 Freed by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2014
taiwoflb:
I'm sure the death sentence won't scale through. so u guys should just chill. But you should have know that "dem no de do strong head for army naw. haba!"

It will be review and they may be freed when BH issue has come down and possibly given compulsory retirement, while some are demoted to a lower ranks.

(1) (Reply)

Hustling Is Better , Than Stealing ........... / Gen. Buhari War On Corruption In Nigeria Collapses UK Bank. Must Watch Video. / Wikileaks: Coupist Buhari’s Military Regime Was A Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.