Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? (7626 Views)

Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
deborah777:

Just for curiousity to understand CE more. I do not plan to join with them.

I didn't too!
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by PastorKun(m): 6:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Gombs:

I didn't too!

So how then did you end up being a cec victim?
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by nannymcphee(f): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2015
deborah777:

Well I can't be of help then, firstly it's not wise to wash dirty linens in public

One thing I can say is this, if you are focused on God & his word while there, you will grow, I said this because you will see a lot of things that will distract & discourage you.

if you are fortunate to have a good leader, then your growth will be fast but if not, sorry for you

I was blessed to have a good leader, taught me how to listen to messages, taught me how to pray, how to give, how to go for evangelism etc
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
PastorKun:

So how then did you end up being a cec victim?

Similar to Paul's. It may be you one day cool
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by seedgreen(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
deborah777:

We all didn't too,,,,
I just happened.....

2 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by seedgreen(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
deborah777:

We all didn't too,,,,
It just happened.....

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by PastorKun(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2015
Gombs:

Similar to Paul's. It may be you one day cool

The devil is a liar.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by seedgreen(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2015
PastorKun:

The devil is a liar.
That's what u will say until then

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by PastorKun(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2015
seedgreen:

That's what u will say until then

I would join boko haram first tongue
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by seedgreen(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
PastorKun:

I would join boko haram first tongue
That was not funny Kunle
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
seedgreen:

That was not funny Kunle

If you know Kunle, you'd not have bothered
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
PastorKun:

The devil is a liar.

Yeah, he told me CE is a cult, and a den of thieves. He can lie eh! The bad part is you work with him in hilarious ways

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by PastorKun(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Gombs:

Yeah, he told me CE is a cult, and a den of thieves. He can lie eh! The bad part is you work with him in hilarious ways

Yeah he lied, CE is not a den of thieves. On the contrary CE members are victims of a ruthless and greedy conman who parades himself as a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by seedgreen(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
PastorKun:

Yeah he lied, CE is not a den of thieves. On the contrary CE members are victims of a ruthless and greedy conman who parades himself as a man of God.
Do you have any problem with that?
What is your anger exactly?
Y r u kicking against the prick?
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2015
deborah777:
Greetings lovely Nairaland readers,

I know that i might ask from wrong place.
I have tried to google about blogs of ex-members of christ embassy and it seems that there is absolutely nothing, except one guy speaking on darkest side of christ embassy and lots of news.
So if some of you know about some blogs of exmembers of cec (ie those people who had left from ce and due experienced spiritual abuse they want to share their experience to warn others) then please could you share that with me too?

With best regards
Debs

Hello ma'am. Any luck with your blog, finding? I think you should start one...i recommended that months ago. Winsomex and some of his band will help you with the ground work.

Best of luck. wink

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by An2elect2(f): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
nannymcphee:

Well I can't be of help then, firstly it's not wise to wash dirty linens in public

One thing I can say is this, if you are focused on God & his word while there, you will grow, I said this because you will see a lot of things that will distract & discourage you.

if you are fortunate to have a good leader, then your growth will be fast but if not, sorry for you

I was blessed to have a good leader, taught me how to listen to messages, taught me how to pray, how to give, how to go for evangelism etc

How can your "good leader" teach you what only the holy spirit can?
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

The Holy Spirit in the good leader did the teaching
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by An2elect2(f): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Gombs:

The Holy Spirit in the good leader did the teaching
Oh that means she doesn't have the Holy spirit. Right? I thought as much.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by ayoku777(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
An2elect2:

An2elect2:

Oh that means she doesn't have the Holy spirit. Right? I thought as much.

No matter how Spirit filled we are, we are still just members of the body of Christ. We can't grow in grace and knowledge independently of other members of the body.

It is not everything that the Holy Spirit teaches us directly. Sometimes He teaches us by guiding us into all truth, through experiences, encounters and events in life and with one another.

Sometimes when you ask for understanding, He will not answer you directly. He might send you a book or cd by a servant of God. Sometimes He will guide you to switch on the TV; and Bam! a servant of God will be shedding light on an issue you need help with. Or He may lead you into a dicussion with believers, where what you need to know will just be brought up and dealt with.

Its the Holy Spirit answering your prayers and teaching you; using the members of the body of Christ.

If we shut out our spirit and claim we have the Holy Spirit, I don't need Pastors, or the brethren; we will remain in ignorance; and will be too proud to know it or admit it.

As Rick Joyner would say; "The Lord has put the helper in each of us because He wants us to help eachother and receive help from eachother."

The Holy Spirit is indeed the teacher, but He lives in every true believer; and teaches all of us through all of us.

The Holy Spirit is a river of living water, not an oasis of living water. River flows. We receive the Spirit and we impart the Spirit. He teaches us through others and teaches others through us. That's the cycle.

Having the Spirit doesn't not make us independent of the grace and knowledge God has given other brethren.

2 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gombs:

Hello ma'am. Any luck with your blog, finding? I think you should start one...i recommended that months ago. Winsomex and some of his band will help you with the ground work.

Best of luck. wink

Not yet found any blog of ex member. But had been talking with one ex member of ce from ce hannover germany - the branch of ce i am helping in my country is related with ce germany. She had told me interesting stuff. And honestly personally it is sad to admit that i am failed again with keeping promise i gave to myself in past not to help in pastor centered ministry as i considered it over for me as unbiblical stuff based upon biblical church model descescribed in Eph 4:11-14.
And yes winsomeX stuff is thoughtful. I have thought to use his material first bit maybe translate them if needed but i will ask his permission first.
I need to pray about it- what Lord is saying and also how to leave from my country branch less painfully to all parts because my pursue is to keep peace anbd harmony. Why i am thinking of leaving is that, first i know that my call is not to remain stucked under one certain place or church but but build the body of Christ widely and second it is bit hard to make it from my secular job. But yes i chosed to help them after breaking up with my friend more than one year ago. I just wanted to try how it is to be translator and sort of secretary - i do not know right word in english, basically try to do administrative things in church like helping to mail rors, help in webmastering, opening the church door etc. It had been nice challenge but bc ce is with quesonable hidden doctrine church and i am not sure in dogma of hell anymore, i do not want to promote it in my country much anymore. Yes i am still there but i try to be hidden as much as possible until i am here.
Gladly i have still maintained my apostolic alignment with my apostolic church in Corinth TX called Glory of Zion Int- in Nigeria the representantive of that church is apostle Emmanuel Kure and i am following by web bc in my own country does not have strong apostolic church and i am tired of non mature church leaders - so it is good to follow them and be apostolically aligned and try find my way out from ce.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by logicman: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
igat alot to say about the church i will be backsoon

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by An2elect2(f): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
ayoku777:

No matter how Spirit filled we are, we are still just members of the body of Christ. We can't grow in grace and knowledge independently of other members of the body.

It is not everything that the Holy Spirit teaches us directly. Sometimes He teaches us by guiding us into all truth, through experiences, encounters and events in life and with one another.

Sometimes when you ask for understanding, He will not answer you directly. He might send you a book or cd by a servant of God. Sometimes He will guide you to switch on the TV; and Bam! a servant of God will be shedding light on an issue you need help with. Or He may lead you into a dicussion with believers, where what you need to know will just be brought up and dealt with.

Its the Holy Spirit answering your prayers and teaching you; using the members of the body of Christ.

If we shut out our spirit and claim we have the Holy Spirit, I don't need Pastors, or the brethren; we will remain in ignorance; and will be too proud to know it or admit it.

As Rick Joyner would say; "The Lord has put the helper in each of us because He wants us to help eachother and receive help from eachother."

The Holy Spirit is indeed the teacher, but He lives in every true believer; and teaches all of us through all of us.

The Holy Spirit is a river of living water, not an oasis of living water. River flows. We receive the Spirit and we impart the Spirit. He teaches us through others and teaches others through us. That's the cycle.

Having the Spirit doesn't not make us independent of the grace and knowledge God has given other brethren.

I was blessed to have a good leader, taught me how to
listen to messages, taught me how to pray, how to
give, how to go for evangelism etc

Who causes us to listen/hear? not the general hearing of the word but a special hearing granted to born again believers. Is a believer not suppose tolong for the word because of the new spirit in him/her?
Do you teach a child how to cry out when hungry?

If prayer is communication with God, do you, as a believer need a man to teach you to pray and worst still how to pray? Is praying not supposed to flow freely? We are talking about a loving relationship between a Father and a child. The child haven found mercy and grace needs to be told by a man how to kneel before his/her father? and what to say at each point.

Even how to give? i guess tithe and seed offering right? Or wait how to give to the poor? lol

Oh evangelism! every Christian's calling right? LOL

Please don't get me wrong, am not saying we should avoid the brethren or our leaders. For we need them all to grow. The leaders are suppose to guide us in line with the word of God and not give us rules and principles on how to follow it (the word). And the Holy spirit in us, who teaches all things, confirms them (all they tell us) in us.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 3:47am On May 01, 2015
seedgreen:

We all didn't too,,,,
It just happened.....
Maybe really. I have been in that mind that things does not just happen that it depends person choices etc.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 3:49am On May 01, 2015
logicman:
igat alot to say about the church i will be backsoon

Great! I am waiting smiley
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 3:52am On May 01, 2015
Gombs:

I can recommend some nairalanders

SirJohn
Kenya28
Lobeez
Nannymcphee (not an ex sha, but on the verge)

These 4 plus you, can start a blog and find your ilks. I recommend Drummaboy aka WinsomeX, he is (or was) a blogger, though not on the shiny side, he can put you guys through. Good luck.

cool
Thank you! It is good to know.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 4:13am On May 01, 2015
nannymcphee:

Herein lies my problem with you!! How do you know I haven't helped people who are struggling?
Should I come here to blow my trumpet? I was addressing only Gombs & no one else when I mentioned the award
only Gombs & any CE member will understand the award thing, but Gombs especially cos we have a history
I don't want to use insulting words, hope u saw where I wrote it that I didn't attend the ceremony & that i'm at the verge of leaving the church!

If I was boasting, why didn't I attend the ceremony?

Do me a Favour & go thru all my post, you'll understand where am coming from, until then don't comment, just observe

Well yes nannymcphee i can guess what is award event. i have seen twice this Award event when they award best givers and other most successful ppl of last years once via web and once in person.. And when i have been there watching it i have got reminded of passage in Matt 6:2-6 and i have wondered from christian afterlife aspect whst type of reward gets person in the heaven who had gotten his or her rewards for his or her good work already in this life. Does Christ can say still you are faithful servant go to this and that.

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 4:15am On May 01, 2015
Gombs:

I didn't too!
Ok! Do you want to share your story of how you ended in ce?
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 4:41am On May 01, 2015
nannymcphee:

Thanx for your comment nannymcphee! Well i had been 11 y in christ and 4 y biblically apostolically aligned when i started to help them in my town because i had desire to make something for in my own city too not only watch webcast of my apostolic church called Glory of Zion Int and to try some stuff.
Yes good leader are nice, i think Ps Stanley is good leader he is like Germany Ps Chris. But for me first it is important that leader is aligned apostolicalky under present day apostolic leader ie person functioning in apostolic office or not. Leader can be good but if he or she does no have apostolic alignment or rather to say apostolic covering over him or her then it is not good. Leader only does teach how to pray,give and make evangelism and how to the good christian and follower but to help believer find their own calling in Lord and help them to mature in it as it is said in Eph 4:11-12 that fivefold ministry ie team of five offices are there to equip the saints for ministry.And this can only happen properly under apostolicalky alignment and in team work as Eph 4:11-14 suggest.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2015
deborah777:

Not yet found any blog of ex member. But had been talking with one ex member of ce from ce hannover germany - the branch of ce i am helping in my country is related with ce germany. She had told me interesting stuff.

Are you in Germany as of now or Nigeria?

And honestly personally it is sad to admit that i am failed again with keeping promise i gave to myself in past not to help in pastor centered ministry as i considered it over for me as unbiblical stuff based upon biblical church model descescribed in Eph 4:11-14.

No doubt you have a calling, judging from your posts so far, but, see it this way, you are being drawn to your purpose, do not fight it.

I may not completely understand what you mean by 'Pastor Centered' ministry, but I know God has always led his folks by one man, or Shepherd and flock. Read all through the NT and OT.

Ephesians 4:11-14 DOES NOT in any way negate what you're trying to say it does. It is very possible to function in these diverse offices. Paul was a pastor, a teacher, an Apostles, an evangelist. Timothy was a pastor and an evangelist. It would be error to think God only wants us to function in one.

And yes winsomeX stuff is thoughtful. I have thought to use his material first bit maybe translate them if needed but i will ask his permission first.

Fine by me. smiley
He's also made me to think, but the more I think, the more I'm rooted.

I need to pray about it- what Lord is saying and also how to leave from my country branch less painfully to all parts because my pursue is to keep peace anbd harmony.

Can you mail me? Use my signature.

Why i am thinking of leaving is that, first i know that my call is not to remain stucked under one certain place or church but but build the body of Christ widely and second it is bit hard to make it from my secular job.

You're a bit wrong here. You have to have a local assembly where you can function. You must have a spiritual head as Paul wrote and taught. You can build the body of Christ from where you are, if you function by the Spirit.

But yes i chosed to help them after breaking up with my friend more than one year ago. I just wanted to try how it is to be translator and sort of secretary - i do not know right word in english, basically try to do administrative things in church like helping to mail rors, help in webmastering, opening the church door etc.

You're a ROR translator too? My goodness? You mail RORs? You're already doing much as it were. You're changing lives by what you do. Be faithful and diligent, and you will go places.

Let me share a bit of my story, in summary. I started posting ROR on Nairaland and Facebook 2 years ago. It was as a huge waste of time, it was like a... But I monitored the page views, and prayed for the viewers daily, and the viewership grew.

Long story short, a reader sent me a brand new Galaxy note 10.1 from a long distance by courier in August 2013, as I asked God for a better device in doing the ROR posting. I have been posting ROR daily for almost 2 years uninterrupted. I was diligent with my BlackBerry, before the tab. Today, because of that thread, I've met the best folks in the world, and top pastors in CE. I've met with Pastor Ose, Pastor Lane Arabi, Pastor Biodun Lawal, Pastor Joy Ameikhenan, Pastor Rita Ijomah, our own Pastor Joe :Detc

Today's Rhapsody of Realities is for you, it says "He rewards your faithfulness" read it up.

It had been nice challenge but bc ce is with quesonable hidden doctrine church and i am not sure in dogma of hell anymore, i do not want to promote it in my country much anymore. Yes i am still there but i try to be hidden as much as possible until i am here.

Forget what folks post here, CE has no hidden doctrine...and please, don't hide... You're the light of the world. Shine forth

Gladly i have still maintained my apostolic alignment with my apostolic church in Corinth TX called Glory of Zion Int- in Nigeria the representantive of that church is apostle Emmanuel Kure and i am following by web bc in my own country does not have strong apostolic church and i am tired of non mature church leaders - so it is good to follow them and be apostolically aligned and try find my way out from ce.

Pray about everything. He listens smiley

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2015
deborah777:

Ok! Do you want to share your story of how you ended in ce?

I sure will

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2015
He'll Reward Your Faithfulness - Friday, May 1st . 

Pastor Chris 

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord (1 Corinthians 15:58). 

The Lord Jesus taught extensively on the importance of faithfulness. In Luke 12:42-43, He said, "...Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing". When you faithfully carry out what God has instructed you to do, He promotes you and gives you additional responsibilities. 

Daniel, because of his faithfulness, was preferred above all the other presidents and princes set by Darius over his kingdom (Daniel 6:1-4). When the other presidents and princes connived and searched intently for an occasion against him, the Bible says, "...they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him" (Daniel 6:4). He was faithful in every aspect of his life - to God, the king, his work, and his people. 

It makes no difference the challenges that you may encounter as you diligently serve the Lord; remain steadfast. Let nothing move you. Imagine the calibre of people that rose against innocent Daniel: All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, princes, counsellors, and captains! They finally conspired to enact a decree to incriminate Daniel in his devotion to God (Daniel 6:7). 

Nevertheless, Daniel was undaunted. He still prayed to the Lord five times a day, as was his custom. Of course, this earned him the brutal punishment of being cast into the lions' den, but God shut the mouths of the lions and Daniel was taken out of the den alive! Your faith in the Lord and your faithfulness to Him will always make you triumphant. 

In your service to the Lord, remain diligent and focused. Never think that your service in the house of God is of no value or in vain. Don't look to man for any form of reward. Even when it's as though no one appreciates what you're doing, always remember that your heavenly Father sees all you do, and He rewards your faithfulness. 

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege to serve you and fulfill the destiny that you've created for me! I'm steadfast, unmoveable, and undaunted by circumstances as I diligently serve you, putting my whole life into your work, because I know that my labour isn't in vain, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Proverbs 22:29
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. ; 

Hebrews 6:10
For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Daily Scripture Reading 

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 24:13-35, 2 Samuel 9-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 6:45-56, Numbers 4

Deborah777 this is for you. Have a great day. I'd be back with my story of how I joined CE
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by nannymcphee(f): 10:32am On May 01, 2015
An2elect2:

Eph 4:20 talks about the various offices for the perfecting of the saint & the work of the ministry

if u understand that those offices aren't a substitutes for the role of Holy Spirit then u will understand what role my leader played!!

I hope you are aware that most practices in Christianity doesn't become a habit easily, it comes thru diligence & practice

Most Christians know about giving, praying & envagelism, how many really do these things?? Is it that the Holy Spirit isn't there or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us / SEX SCANDAL: Husband Writes Bishop Oyedepo, 'your Pastor Has Snatched My Wife' / How Many Of Billions Of Christians On Earth Do You Think Would Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.