Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Do We Relate With This? (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do We Relate With This? (pic) (674 Views)

If This Did Not Christianize Nigeria Why This(pic) / Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Relate With This? (pic) by Thinkr(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Just saw this picture on facebook and I wondered "only rulers behave like this" no element of humility here. Note am not pro apc or pdp just a concerned Nigerian.

Re: How Do We Relate With This? (pic) by aristocrazzy: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2014
Guy you no get sense. Can't you see the ground?
Re: How Do We Relate With This? (pic) by Firefire(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2014
Show us the beginning and the end through pictures and we would be able to understand what is happening over there.

I see heavy construction project at the background.

Your bitterness for GEJ may lead you to kolomentation. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Relate With This? (pic) by orobs93(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Nigeria so that 5mins work on dat ground will kill him?
well I know fashola oshiomhole rochas will gladly and purposely work on dat ground and if u like call it public stunt....dat is the type of road we have in Nigeria even worst than that..a man who has no shoes now his shoes can't even touch potorportor

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Relate With This? (pic) by Thinkr(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Guy you no get sense. Can't you see the ground?
k
Re: How Do We Relate With This? (pic) by Thinkr(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2014
orobs93:
well I know fashola oshiomhole rochas will gladly and purposely work on dat ground and if u like call it public stunt.... dat is the type of road we have in Nigeria even worst than that..a man who has no shoes now his shoes can't even touch potorportor
so I thought.
Re: How Do We Relate With This? (pic) by deeceo: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Guy, nawa ooo ! Is it walking in the mud that will show he's humble? A President of a country?

Always, relate with issues without sentiments...
orobs93:
well I know fashola oshiomhole rochas will gladly and purposely work on dat ground and if u like call it public stunt....dat is the type of road we have in Nigeria even worst than that..a man who has no shoes now his shoes can't even touch potorportor
Re: How Do We Relate With This? (pic) by Beesluv: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmmmmm.
Re: How Do We Relate With This? (pic) by sufido123: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Do you blame him? So many threats of violence and violence from his enemies.

(1) (Reply)

The Clamour For GEJ Re-election Is It Based On What? / Army Commander, Author Of Scandalous Letter, Threatened / Difference Between GEJ And Buhari's Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.