Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) (49968 Views)

How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / How Jonathan Met Atiku In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by donodion(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
akereconfi:

You are a shame, what did the previous administrations do about it,

Talk about double standards.

That train in Nigeria is far better than some of the trains in England here. I use them always so I know what am talking about.

If you Google for pictures of trains in England, what Google will show you will look like custom gold plated trains
show us the pictures....oya we dey wait.
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by ajayiopy: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Here in Europe ,the government do borrow money from pension fund administrator to fund developmental projects, gej needs to call people like pat itomi for good directives, people like doyin and abati can never give good advice

1 Like

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by major466(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Toktee:
compare that to our missing $20bn and our girls.
FYI N2.8 billion naira NNPC funds stolen by Buhari in 1978 is roughly about $400 billion today. NNPC themselves testified to that.
So why don't you go ask Buhari what happened in 1978.
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by akereconfi: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
donodion:

show us the pictures....oya we dey wait.

Take a trip down here and see for yourself. People that has been here KNOWS what am talking about
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by kenex4ever(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
diluminati:
GEJ is a joke if you don't know. This is what a country with so much oil money can come up with. Why do some set of nigerians love [size=18pt]MEDIOCRITY[/size]. compare that scrab to this in South Africa, nonsense

APC people and senselessness, Give praise to whom praise is due. Y didn't GMB do world class rail way when he ruled initially?
If GEJ succeeds in building dat same one u posted from S/A, then u will go and google the one in london and ask him to build dat one because we r gi-ant of africa. Hypocrite!
And do u know d level dey passed tru b4 building day beautiful one? don't tell me all d rail ways in S/A are like d one u posted. We r building from level Zero in nigeria because of our previous bad leaders, we can't just jump to dat level of SA

4 Likes

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by donnaira(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Awoofawo:

You are not born then...... so no need to trade saliva with you... Take time out and go 2ru old posts. I don't support Buhari (cause he is too old we need fresh blood) nor Jonathan (cause he darn cluless and responsibilities shifter etc)
why old !
why clueless !
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by ikweremilitant: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
diluminati:
GEJ is a joke if you don't know. This is what a country with so much oil money can come up with. Why do some set of nigerians love [size=18pt]MEDIOCRITY[/size]. compare that scrab to this in South Africa, nonsense

my broda d best you can do is to atleast give d man some kudos.d country u made refrence to never experienced d kind of bad leadership we experienced in d past 42ys.had it being d past leaders made d efort pgej made in d railsector by nw we wil be making some comperisims.do you knw hw many years it took d british to have a gud rail network?you might nt like gej but when hs positive achievements re being mentiond d best u could do is to view as a guest.

2 Likes

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by ochejagabriel: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ok, so i see some people condemning PDP's GEJ for this. They even say its sub standard.

I agree.

Beht...

WHERE IS APC AMAECHI's MONORAIL PROJECT?

2 Likes

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
slimfit1:
He try no be small but I think we have people that can do better.

thats what we thought when that baboon from Ota farm was elected in 1999... an ex-coup plotter....

say no to ex-dictators!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by ode: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mediocrity in fact.Buhari spent less than 2 years of of jonathan Six Years to get rail working.Fools that cannot think have travelled out of Nigeria before infact You need a miracle to remove the veil from your eyes to see where a mediocre Jonathan Can take you too.
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by major466(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

We must go there

Watch the documentary

The men who built American

You will realise that US railways were built largely by the private sector.

Comrade we must involve them
You watched the movie? One of the best documentaries ever!
The documentary showed in great details how private individuals build America.
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by Easy1401(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
All U this commander - in - chiefs of the Terrorist and president of Bokoharam leaders followers i believe this your leader didn't encharmed you because if you loss again this is when post election crisis will loom, Dog and Baboon will soaked in the blood, Making opposition govt ungovernable. these are all your watchwords and u are still shouting GMB. Anyway "A LOST DOG WILL NEVER LISTEN TO THE HUNTER WHISTLE "
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by ode: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mediocrity in fact.Buhari spent less than 2 years of of jonathan Six Years to get rail working.Fools that cannot think ,have you travelled out of Nigeria before, infact You need a miracle to remove the veil from your eyes to see where a mediocre Jonathan Can take you too.Come and see Fashola Rail when its start working by the Grace Of God.If a State Governor could start this type of Project how much almighty clueless Federal Government
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by donodion(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
akereconfi:

Take a trip down here and see for yourself. People that has been here KNOWS what am talking about
ogbeni show us the pictures...haba too much to ask?.No be you take am brag?grin abi na bobo? Functional trains in Nigeria ( not on paper grin) that are FAR BETTER than the ones in Uk....oya bring them.

1 Like

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by Awoofawo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
donnaira:

why old !
why clueless !
cool
donnaira:

why old !
why clueless !

if you ask me, who make I come ask? are you not a correct 9jan? What's Buhari age and is JEG an idea presido?

ALL these mouthing of progress this, progress that without injection of fresh youthful capable hands is retrogress! To make matter worst, some of these old fools are positioning their offsprings to continue from where they stop........ walahi we 9jan are correct mugu+mumuni grin cool
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by donnaira(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Locapito:
am sure u re from south south region. Ethnicity apart, ur drunk fisherman brother has done nothing compare with the present situation in Nigeria and couple with billions of Dollars missing or shared among ur brothers and his thieves. I don't need to mention Buhari achievement for u, but go back home and ask the elders to tell u the name of the person that built one of the refinery within ur south south region. maybe u ve not heard that ur prodigal fisherman brother has penciled the refinery built by another good man in ur region for sale by first quarter of next year.
tell me is the so called refinery working optimally since it was built ?
now he is trying to privatise it for a better management and put up another in kogi state.

1 Like

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mr Oche, GOD bless you for this excellent information...kudos! But the truth is that GEJ may have done some developmental works, but THE NOTORIETY, FILTH AND CORRUPTION of his government overshadows them, let the truth be told! Well done my brother,but let the truth always be told.

1 Like

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hogsmead:

This was built from 2006-2010.
Bring the link of the project.
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by BlackKenichi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
ochejoseph:
It's very easy to criticise without cross checking the Facts, it's even easier to criticise blindly because in a blind state the individual is in a state of darkness and oblivious of what is happening in the surrounding !
Until we understand the past appreciating the future and the present might be difficult!

It was Nicholas Sparks who said
That "You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter"

I leave you with sights and visuals of the how President Jonathan Met our Rail way system and it's current state as at this morning!

Happy viewing Happy weekend
&
God Bless Nigeria

Oche Otorkpa (MNSM)
www.twitter.com/ochejoseph
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1959612_b42vhmiyaaphn9_jpeg18fa8cb5391dbe9b10d2ff3932a82f11
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1959613_b41qv9caaawksq_jpeg99b652472ccfd0297fd1bdc580711595
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1959614_xmastraveltrain_jpeg26eccc5512f31d9a4e5db9705c3db35c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1959615_photo01041_jpeg6bb891caf107139d2bf208b911ea6fd3

Not bad! Still from what I've noticed, Nigeria still has a major trash problem. You guys need build better sewers, build some recyclling plants. Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa yet you guys are wasteful!
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
diluminati:

Relax, na why ur blood they hot? by next week monday he will build the one that is more beautiful than the one in south africa. After all it only took south africa one week to arrive were they are now, and i heard it took america less than 24hrs to be as fine as they are now.

Monkey!

2 Likes

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
great1:..."that is what we thought when that baboon from Ota farm was elected in 1999... an ex-coup plotter....

say no to ex-dictators!!!!"

Yea, supported!...emmm, but you could have said that without calling him a "baboon". As much as I support your opinion. it isn't nice or proper to insult him, worst of all calling him a baboon, remember that he's somebody's father, grand-father, uncle, sibling, etc, and he is human like me and you. Just correcting you though. Cheers!
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by joeyekembele: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Don't mind the clueless Nigerians that are clueless by referring to GEJ as clueless. Funny enough, they don't travel outside their bases to see things themselves. Rather, they choose to listen to campaigns put up by the opposition meant to paint the president black so as to earn some cheap votes. There must be certainly a better person who could perform better but not in the persons of the present APC acclaimed bigwigs. Buhari can be singled out in the area of corruption though. But since Atiku, Tinubu, Rotimi and the cohorts are forces in the party, damn APC. We will witness the worst regime if we dare put our fate in their hands. You will hear taxes as: road use taxes, home use taxes, no of children taxes, sex taxes, breathing taxes clothing taxes. Federal LASTMAN, fed. VIO, fed. Owo da at every motor park across Naija etc.

1 Like

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
diluminati:

Don't you have an elder in your house?
Do you respect elder as you keep insulting Jonathan as if it's a hobby.

1 Like

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
EmmaFantastic:
great1:..."that is what we thought when that baboon from Ota farm was elected in 1999... an ex-coup plotter....

say no to ex-dictators!!!!"

Yea, supported!...emmm, but you could have said that without calling him a "baboon". As much as I support your opinion. it isn't nice or proper to insult him, worst of all calling him a baboon, remember that he's somebody's father, grand-father, uncle, sibling, etc, and he is human like me and you. Just correcting you though. Cheers!

I understand your point sir...
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by tafrica(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
diluminati:

Don't you have an elder in your house?

Typical buharist. He simply asked for GMB' achievements, no need for insults.
Why do people resort to insult when they should stated their own facts and figures? Perhaps because there are no figures to state.
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
joeyekembele:
Don't mind the clueless Nigerians that are clueless by referring to GEJ as clueless. Funny enough, they don't travel outside their bases to see things themselves. Rather, they choose to listen to campaigns put up by the opposition meant to paint the president black so as to earn some cheap votes. There must be certainly a better person who could perform better but not in the persons of the present APC acclaimed bigwigs. Buhari can be singled out in the area of corruption though. But since Atiku, Tinubu, Rotimi and the cohorts are forces in the party, damn APC. We will witness the worst regime ifw we dare put out fate in their hands. You will hear taxes as: road use taxes, home use taxes, no of children taxes, sex taxes, breathing taxes clothing taxes. Federal LASTMAN, fed. VIO, fed. Owo da at every motor park across Naija etc.
Lol
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
great1:

I understand your point sir...
Great! Do have a nice and pleasant day.
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by tafrica(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
rozayx5:

inflation lies busted
refinery lies busted
debt pay off lies busted
what did buhari achieve in terms of infrastructure.? as head of state

You didn't add that "daughter married to Xtian" lies busted.
Fake RCCG account bursted.
They are trying so hard rebranding him with lies.

1 Like

Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by methodyk: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
angelsing:
Let's not deviate from the issue the Op raised....He posted a pix of the new railway track and couch which is a great improvement from the last government but the question I asked was for him to post a pix of the north as well. Simple!
[color=#000099][/color] Even when d former northern leaders were in power, what much could u make of d north? It was just share money, buy big cars(u can never develop), marry 10 women and born 20 children. Now u r complaining.
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by borie4u(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
The op is one of the mislead youth of this country. let me ask you one straight question. do u use the rail? have u used it before and recently? I have been using the rail since the time of yaradua n still use it. dont let any politician deceive u. Jonathan inclusive. all those pic u see is publicity stunt. there is no improvement on the rail system. Jonathan n co just brought 2of the train in d pix and goes viral about it. the fee is not even affordable. dat train hardly hav people in it while the ones brought before yaradua has been increased twice from 100 to 150 to 230 without any useful improvement. u will see many people in the station while d two brought by Jonathan is almost empty because d masses cannot afford it. the one of 230 which has always being dia is always filled with people even on the roof. who is jonathan deceiving? for ur information dat post is facade cause I no d truth as I use d train. pictures sometimes lie!
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
tafrica:

Typical buharist. He simply asked for GMB' achievements, no need for insults.
Why do people resort to insult when they should stated their own facts and figures? Perhaps because there are no figures to state.

thats their strategy. buhari was very clueless on channels tv when i watched him. he knows nothing about running
a complex economy like nigeria
Re: This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) by angelsing(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
methodyk:
[color=#000099][/color] Even when d former northern leaders were in power, what much could u make of d north? It was just share money, buy big cars(u can never develop), marry 10 women and born 20 children. Now u r complaining.
hahahahahahh...10 wives and 40 children...don't mind them jare!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.