Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? (964 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by Orina(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2014
What should one do when you find yourself in this situation? Abort, deny or keep it
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by CrazyScientist: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2014
OP!!! say the truth and shame the devil grin

1 Like

Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by chimerase2: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2014
U dn give ur sista belle oh shocked
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by Orina(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2014
CrazyScientist:
OP!!! say the truth and shame the devil grin
what do you mean?
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by iceberylin(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Hehe .see Gobe grin
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by justmag(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2014
All these girls and niggas still sleeping with family! Yall need jesus!! angry angry
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by chimerase2: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Made in naija chinko angry
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by Bigcake: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2014
What took you there?
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by yuncka: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2014
OP U went to far oooo. Beta keep the baby, abortion is a sin. grin
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by kingofpool: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Laughing my little as* off, nawa for you people, person ask una for advice na to the yab am una dey do, how una take know say na wetin im do na? Abi una dey use techno phone... Make una give advice na...
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by lasheez(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
If you ask me,na who I go ask.The matter wey you see so,e tey when e start.
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by dmcdad: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
I can't even imagine what I would do cause it would never happen. No need to start thinking trash.
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by emeraldoe(f): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Why should ur cousin be pregnant for u?
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by Afrok(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Why do we have condom as low as #50? Why is abstinence regarded as the surest option to avoid pregnancy if it's not possible? Why is contraceptives easily accessible in the pharmacy if it doesn't work? Why is withdrawal method an option if it's too hard to practice?

Op answer any or all of these questions then u'll know what to do with pregnancies.
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by yurme(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op ht z d lord doin ooo no 4get 2 invite us 4 naming heheheheheheh
Re: What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
How on earth will one cousin b pregnant for one?is it thru Bluetooth or wat?
Pls let such tot nt cum to u b4 u see urself doin it

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To Girls On This Christmas / The Secret To Attracting Any Woman You Want... / The Girl Of Your Dreams!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.