Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study (30262 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by simdam500(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rated topic +25.

Not all that works for the west works her especially in Naija, infact i doubt d authenticity in the psychology practical. Here in naija, most rich men wife are nym₹#, infact some go as far as doing their boy boy... Having enough money and making s!lly of yourself which u call been funny doesnt work here, our lady will only see u as daft nigga and tell u, u dont posses d action they wanted...
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
why dem no go reach multiple heavenly feelings. even d site of cash alone makes women come

2 Likes

Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by dunkem21(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Yes.
I like money.

Even though I can't see the correlation @heavenly feeling. angry

I vehemently disagree to this. Brother even if you're Dangote, and you can't give it to her REAL GOOD in the bedroom.....hmmm.....you're sitting on a very long thing.

Hmmmn. Learning.
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by vanstanzy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ehen!!! What did i say, i always knew cash was a determinant!!! shocked shocked shocked
So guys, the ball is again in your court. grin grin grin
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by vanstanzy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
correctguy0900:
why dem no go reach multiple heavenly feelings. even d site of cash alone makes women come

WICKEDLY FUNNY!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by rocgirl: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Martians: Never gonna be able to decode us even after the umpth century!

gringringringrin
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Pamcrest(f): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2014
Op I don't quite agree. Reaching orgasm is both physical n psychological. Rich or poor, a man who takes his time to study his woman's sensual body parts n her reaction to his touch can and will bring her to cloud 9 several times in any one encounter. The woman's disposition n her man's dexterity are all that's needed, not money or gifts or worries.
My humble submission
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by myhero4eva: 12:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Well there is no doubt about d effect of wealth on a marriage or relationship, but wen u talk abt sex and reaching orgasm, weda single or multiple orgasm, money plays a salient role here. Women ar more connected with mental and emotional and psycological pictures dan physical activities. A number of general and sexual pre-intimacy is highly involved 4 a woman to mentally and emotionally reach sexual orgasm. Wat romantic gaze, talks or activities do u occupy her mind with she have sex wit u? On d bed, how saturated is she by ur romance or touch? Hw reassured is she of ur love? These keep her mentally and emotionally stable to reach orgasm...

1 Like

Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2014
byvan:

Geez!! Hell no....really can't figure the connection between orgasm and pocket weight in marriage .

But money aid sha.

Imagine trying to have orgâsm without food for belly. Na death sentence be that
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by fredabrown: 2:34am On Dec 21, 2014
OP Perpetrates stereotype of the he historically touted myth of the oversexed Africans

"If you ask me why is there more AIDS in Africa and I say because Africans f--- more, what's your reaction?" -- Elizabeth Pisani, epidemiologist, quoted in "Why we are losing the war on AIDS," The Sunday Herald . May 4, 2008.

"AIDS would be brought under control only if Africans restrain their sexual cravings." -- Dr. Yuichi Shiokawa, speaking at the 10th International AIDS Conference, Yokohama. August 1994.

"Let me be very blunt: the heterosexual transmission of AIDS is, in Africa, a function of truly pathological promiscuity.

Characterized by a general lack of guilt or moral codes, therefore, sex in Africa, according to these authors, is an activity like working, eating or drinking and is transacted in very much the same matter-of-fact manner as these other activities.

Africa's case has not been helped by the emergence of AIDS, and the insistence of the HIV/AIDS orthodoxy that its primary mode of transmission among Africans is heterosexual sex.

Against this background, it's no major surprise that AIDS in Africa has been understood and fought along "behavior and behavioral change" lines. Sound bites from HIV/AIDS strategists and commentators confirm this.

http://www.alternet.org/story/92671/racist_myths_about_african_sexuality_persist_in_aids_prevention_effo
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by AreaFada2: 4:07am On Dec 21, 2014
iyb:
Na Lie so why is it that women with rich husbands go out to look for nice strong bulala outside

Well, maybe the vulcanic organism such ladies get probably make them ask for more. Bad sadly oga may not be around always.

So they get it outside. This wasn't a research about fidelity/infedelity of women married to rich men. grin
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by AreaFada2: 4:18am On Dec 21, 2014
seedorfg:
Poor man in trouble

Nor be small thing o. No respite anywhere. Even those sex skills he spent years refining on guguru & epa girls sef nor make any impact on wifey at home.

But think of it. When Lukmon & Rabiat have not paid school fees for two terms, poor woman walk 20km a day hawking wares, how will she have energy, desire or be in psychological state to have orga*sm?

Compare that with Iyawo Millionaire just returning from a shopping spree in Dubai. The diffrence is clear jare.

1 Like

Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by harffie(m): 5:52am On Dec 21, 2014
Elantracey:
Why must everything about women be equated to money?
lol
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Adesiji77: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2014
justynneke:
Very correct study
Wen a woman has nt financial stress,she feels every pound dan enters her
Bur wen she has to tink of oda tins, it is called divided attention
Datz y Ʊ talk to sum pple and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ respond wit
Ehn
Kiloso
Mi o gbo
Wetin
I don't understand
Simple xample- compare ajekpako wif ajebutter

cheesy
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Adesiji77: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2014
LordReed:

I doubt it. Mr poor man is too focused on drowning out his woes he is not going to care about Mrs poor man's satisfaction.

I think the study is right in the general direction because it is not really about the money, it is about the thought of well being. Every relaxed mind can enjoy experiences better. Nobody thinking of house rent or mortgage will enjoy a movie better than the person who has no such worries all other things being equal. Sex for women is more than physical activity, any mental disconnect will lower the pleasure considerably if not entirely.

Well said bro, you are on point!
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2014
vanstanzy:

WICKEDLY FUNNY!!! grin grin grin grin grin

hmm, nawa o, dis ur pic no lemme sleep well last night o. I am not just a fan of vampire movies aww.....
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by eromspete(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2014
The report is inaccurate. Orgasm all depends on the persons involved and touch is exactly what makes it happen and not money #MyOpinion
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

But money aid sha.

Imagine trying to have orgâsm without food for belly. Na death sentence be that

Nawaoooh!! Chilli person most eat nah angry
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2014
prince3009:
Org.asms have nothing to do with financial status.

For a woman to have an org.asm in the act of lovemaking, make sure you put her in the proper mood for the s.exual act. Kiss her, touch her, tease her and take note of all the erogenous zones (weak spots) on her body while touching "romancing" her during pre-intimacy (every woman has one or more). Give her a very good cunnilingus for minutes till she starts throbbing and begging you to "come in" and during the act, know which rhythm works for her (some like it fast while others slow) i tell you, she will surely have an org.asm!

Don't be deceived! It has nothing to do with money.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See all the Good Works of Gov. Willie Obiano in Pictures as he transforms Anambra.

Gozi uwa n'ile na ibu Nwa Anambra

Like the official page of Anambra State on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anambra-State-Online/729514517126819

ANAMBRA A'DIGHO MMA!

U sounds so experienced, U must be very romantic. I can bet Ur woman wont let go..

1 Like

Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Lumideety(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Dis am nt sure will work in nigeria

many rich madam stil luk out 4poor strong men on bed ooo

eyen na ose pataki gan ni ;DDis am nt sure will work in nigeria

many rich madam stil luk out 4poor strong men on bed ooo

eyen na ose pataki gan ni
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
ichidodo:
The quicker a gentleman hits the Gi-spot and frequently the more his lady gets to climax....money can't buy love..
What has love got to do with sex and orga.sms?
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
MabraO:

Cos everything in a woman's world equals money.

not for all women .
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by lovinam: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
It true. When you are rich you can afford to pay peopl to do things for you ie maids, drivers! Dry cleaner, nanny etc. It gives you time to stay relaxed and enjoy all your life. Imagine d life of a typical struggling woman. Wake up 5:30am, make breakfast and lunch for d kids to take to school, 6am bath kids and get them ready for school, 6:45am off to drop them, then off to her small shop in a corner street. 3pm school run.. Get home cook, wash uniform, cook dinner. Oga comes back 7pm gets served dinner fastfoward 11pm he wants action. Tell me how the woman will even remember to relax to orgasm. Na so so curse e go de curse d man sef
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by ceononi: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:
Why must everything about women be equated to money?
Abeg comot dat money and put material things.....That should be a better word...But I tell you that's just d way it is, even Eve was deceived with an apple.
Re: Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study by sisiafrika(f): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
yuzedo:
Studies like these are only engendering high financial benchmark expectations of potential partners by women.. In other words; RAISING GOLD-DIGGERS!

waow. Meaning rita gona death from d bigness and powerfulness of my organisms Am gona give her on wedding nite wink.
honeypie potatoe, I missed u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.